Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Kind Of Woman For Every Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Woman For Every Man (434 Views)

Guys Can You Marry This type Of Woman / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Woman For Every Man by Jitesblog001(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2019
Every woman we have on earth have one thing in common. They are all women. But not all women are the same. So you may have been in and out of relationships, haven't been into one before, you may be divorced right now, and you're wondering why. Maybe you're not just that kind of woman.Men are humans, and though physical looks matters to them alot, trust me they want something deeper. After all good looks you can give, what do you really have to offer? Have seen a lot of men with physical not good looking wives (every woman is beautiful, just add happiness and money), but live peacefully.

So Whats the secrete? Be that kind of woman every man needs. How? Be Yourself in everything you do.. Hmmmm.. Don't kill me. But it's the truth.  We all want to please him to get attracted to him. It doesn't work that way. Am a Man and i know this, that you get less attracting to men when.... See the rest @https://jitesblog.com/the-kind-of-woman-for-every-man/

(1) (Reply)

Download. Album Flying Lotus Flamagra Full (2019) / Let Be Truthful: Did You Enjoy The Sex Molestation Done to You in the Past / Larry King Divorces Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.