Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,385 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Let Be Truthful: Did You Enjoy The Sex Molestation Done to You in the Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Be Truthful: Did You Enjoy The Sex Molestation Done to You in the Past (429 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Be Truthful: Did You Enjoy The Sex Molestation Done to You in the Past by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
It will be so unfair to wish a sexual rematch with your molesters, while you come openly to cry about molestation. I was molested by my neighbors house help when I was young, but the truth is that I enjoyed it. She may be married now with kids in their teens, but I will be a hypocrite to come online and say I was molested, why? Because I enjoyed her sexual molestations. God sees our hearts, he knows why we cry, he knows our inner heart. If someone comes up crying "I was molested", and deep down in their hearts, such "molestation" was a sexual "breakthrough", the world will criticize the molester, but God will judge the molestee if he doesn't change. If I judge my molester when I was young, I will be a hypocrite. I don't even need to forgive her because their is nothing to forgive about. My conscience knows I enjoyed it.

If yours was terrible to you, may God heal you, and please if it is Molestation and not rape, don't take it up. If it is rape, take it up, but you can leave it and move on if you can.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

With 230 Jamb Score And 4 Credit And / Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? / Need To See This!... Ikeja In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.