Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,065 members, 7,916,111 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

Mayaki A Common Thief?* I Read One Of Mayaki's Post Where He Wrote " In Godwin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayaki A Common Thief?* I Read One Of Mayaki's Post Where He Wrote " In Godwin (258 Views)

Edo: Our candidate lacks Ethics, Difficult To market - APC Chieftain, Mayaki / Video: See Fleets Of Exotic Cars Found In Godwin Emefiele's House / Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayaki A Common Thief?* I Read One Of Mayaki's Post Where He Wrote " In Godwin by Samueliyobosa(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2019
*Mayaki a common thief?*

I read one of Mayaki's post where he wrote " In Godwin Obaseki's Edo state, opacity and corruption have found a kingdom and everyone is in trouble. Dangling between nepotism and incompetence, Obaseki's administration has been found through thorough investigations, to be guilty of awarding contracts to quack contractors with no experience or expertise, only willingness to give kickbacks to some identified party high lords."

Let it be on record that John Mayaki stole about N7m the month he was sacked by the governor as Interim Chief Press Secretary (Interim CPS). Precisely May 2017.

He stole all the cameras, drones, computers, and other equipment procured with government funds (about N30 million) after his layoff from the governor's communication office.

He stole the funds (N20m) released in support of the publicity of the coronation ceremony of the revered Oba of Benin, Ewuare ll in October 2016.

When some media actors threatened to expose the theft of the N20m for coronation publicity he offered them N20, 000 each to keep mum.

More to follow!!

So the question begging for answer? Is *John Mayaki a common thief*?

Re: Mayaki A Common Thief?* I Read One Of Mayaki's Post Where He Wrote " In Godwin by hisexcellency34: 11:00pm On May 15, 2019
Mayaki performed well as Obaseki's media aide. Far better than this useless Crusoe or Crisis guy

(1) (Reply)

Shared Apartments And Their Benefits / Arewa Youths Speak On Buhari’s Next Cabinet, Aides / 672 Nigerian Children Lost Their Lives To 2017 Bombing- Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.