Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) (55076 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Sultty(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2019
Shediot
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by tydi(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2019
Aunty wer mumu
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Tolani0167(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2019
Diary of a mad bleached woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by TempleHouse: 8:35am On May 16, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
This our Biafran citizen will not kee Yoruba media o. grin

Daughter of the rising sun.
You mean she's IPOB daughter of Jezebel
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Floaters: 8:35am On May 16, 2019
I sight bobrisky fingers in the second photo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by gosmoney(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Una sure say this pikin well at all ?
I no think so
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by jjcphenom(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2019
Trying to get Church chills attention

Abeg Mods stop pushing anything concerning this girl to FP na
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by chally100(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2019
Body like puff puff
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by LordReed(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2019
So she wants us to believe she sleeps with makeup on? LoL!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by erons22(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2019
See am person face resemble cement angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by ajumma(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Just look how empty and rough the other end of the bed is. She could, by now, be resting her big head on his shoulders.

There is nothing worse for a woman who already has a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

To my fellow men, it is your duty to bring love home and the duty of the woman to incubate and multiply it. Just as you cannot expect to eat what has not been provided, so also you can get love in abundance when you have not given it to her. A woman by nature is a receiver, an incubator, reciprocator, and a multiplier. Evidence is found in sex, childbirth, structure of the reproductive organs, abilities in business and the power to return love in excess proportion.

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. It is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain of a fine union.

Richdad

sleep with make up
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by phemmy8080: 8:44am On May 16, 2019
Tonto has become a Vato Loco.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by davibid: 8:45am On May 16, 2019
She’s becoming more irritating by the day
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by ebucha: 8:45am On May 16, 2019
Gdhdh6666:
Prove below
fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by yeman2012(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2019
whytediamond:
Bob who?! grin

Don't ask me who took the shot.

If you know, you know. grin
na him/she was thanking the picture if you know you know! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Segunhife(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
to bê honest, her friends should check on her cos depression don dey kee am
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2019
sleep with a make-up laden face
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by win3k: 8:58am On May 16, 2019
Not easy to sleep with Nigerian women, once they wash off the makeup and remove the fake hair / wig...you never know what to expect after that
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2019
WERE- mad person!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by D1zion: 9:00am On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
grin grin grin grin abeg no kill person for here
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Mynightmare: 9:05am On May 16, 2019
She wan get breast for back ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 16, 2019
This Toto Decay sef; she no gree show where her 2 legs dey for wall like bat....anyway bird no dey fly for night again, dem dey fly online now. shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by alphaNomega: 9:13am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Just look how empty and rough the other end of the bed is. She could, by now, be resting her big head on his shoulders.

There is nothing worse for a woman who already has a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

To my fellow men, it is your duty to bring love home and the duty of the woman to incubate and multiply it. Just as you cannot expect to eat what has not been provided, so also you can get love in abundance when you have not given it to her. A woman by nature is a receiver, an incubator, reciprocator, and a multiplier. Evidence is found in sex, childbirth, structure of the reproductive organs, abilities in business and the power to return love in excess proportion.

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. It is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union.

Richdad

Did you stop to ask yourself who took the pictures? With the way she was smiling, something was about to go down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by lamalang(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2019
this woman is delusional
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by God4memi: 9:22am On May 16, 2019
I suggest this woman gets her head examined to ensure she is mentally OK.

You need to watch her video destroying her son's future by calling his father Olakunle Churchill Yahoo yahoo and all sorts forgetting the facts that the boy will grow to be something in life a President, Governor or whatever and you think he will be happy if opposition party or competitors dig out to use it to mock the Innocent child.
Bet me you will beg Churchill to take you back and hope it will not be too late then

Please Tonto talk to your self and be wise as a lot of women suffer more and still stay with the husband.
My advice any way.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. It is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union.

Richdad
This should be engraved on every wall. We'll said!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Omnifamous(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2019
fasho01:
This lady seeks too much attention and luckily for her, bloggers and nairaland help give her that which she craves otherwise she would have calmed down by now.. Btw, who's snapping her?

Won't be surprised to see this on fp later on cos her threads and fp are 5 & 6

Modified: Was so certain it'll make front page

bro,abeg which APP u dey use for dis breaking news pics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures / Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.