Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) (55075 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by jrusky(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2019
Finally madness has visited Tontoh to join the demon already in her body.

Sorry Tontoh God go forgive the pesin wey do you like dis. Ndooh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by masterplan647: 12:06pm On May 16, 2019
may the power that set's mad people free come upon you. Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 12:20pm On May 16, 2019
post=78431139:
If u like take head sleep and put leg for up, Na ur wahala be dat Toto decay!
This is the lowest of all lows for you.

*Spits*
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by MeeLan: 12:25pm On May 16, 2019
these are parts of the disadvantages of rolling with bobrisky.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by MeeLan: 12:26pm On May 16, 2019
celebrities and fake life, you wear make up to sleep! hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by QuinDimples(f): 12:29pm On May 16, 2019
How you sleep knowing you got no chill with your make-up still on?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Dolorsa: 12:56pm On May 16, 2019
Tonto is really pained because Church on the Hill left her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by jacy346(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Una sure say this pikin well at all ?
hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Just look how empty and rough the other end of the bed is. She could, by now, be resting her big head on his shoulders.

There is nothing worse for a woman who already had a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

To my fellow men, it is your duty to bring love home and the duty of the woman to incubate and multiply it. Just as you cannot expect to eat what has not been provided, so also you can get love in abundance when you have not given it to her. A woman by nature is a receiver, an incubator, reciprocator, and a multiplier. Evidence is found in sex, childbirth, structure of the reproductive organs, abilities in business and the power to return love in excess proportion.

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. However, it is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union.

Richdad
Richdad ur choice of words are rilly insightful
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Just look how empty and rough the other end of the bed is. She could, by now, be resting her big head on his shoulders.

There is nothing worse for a woman who already had a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

To my fellow men, it is your duty to bring love home and the duty of the woman to incubate and multiply it. Just as you cannot expect to eat what has not been provided, so also you can get love in abundance when you have not given it to her. A woman by nature is a receiver, an incubator, reciprocator, and a multiplier. Evidence is found in sex, childbirth, structure of the reproductive organs, abilities in business and the power to return love in excess proportion.

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. However, it is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union.

Richdad

There is a dvck on the other side doing the job and services.
However, she must have another dvck she wants to taste before going back to churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Tayor23(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2019
Oya gbefun��!! You are a smart love doctor..you sabi die.RESPECT!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
There was Tonto Dike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Xtanixlax(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2019
e sure me say na Bobrisky take these pictures... That hunkle go rape you one day if you no take time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by BiafraIsFree: 4:41pm On May 16, 2019
What is Jezebel

TempleHouse:

You mean she's IPOB daughter of Jezebel

The God of Biafra saved her from Yoruba and Fulani Yahoo ritualist.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:42am On May 17, 2019
Loneliness is killing her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures / Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.