Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

"She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman (548 Views)

South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) / What Is One Thing You Consider Wrong But Widely Practiced In Our Society Today / Update On Woman Beating And Stripped Naked In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by gistfever: 10:10am On May 16, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A man was blamed for beating and kicking a woman after retaliating when given several slaps from her. Gistvic Reports.

The act was seen as a very bad one as it is believed to be wrong to beat a lady.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/she-is-wrong-but-he-is-wronger-man.html

1 Share

Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by gistfever: 10:10am On May 16, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by Davash222(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2019
Nice one from the man. When you raise your hand first on someone, were you expecting the person to bow down and worship you?? Don’t visit the kitchen if you can’t stand the heat.
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by Redeakaa(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2019
Make girls dey deceive dem self o

Tell me now hu go wound pass now

All in d name of am a lady u don't have d right to beat me

Msthwwwwww sad angry angry
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by Jayslicky: 10:19am On May 16, 2019
A woman who raises her hand at a man is no longer a woman but a man, EQUALITY SHOULD BE PRACTICED.

1 Like

Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by MJBOLT: 10:20am On May 16, 2019
the people blaming the man are all mentally re.tard.ed.for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction grin

1 Like

Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by vizkiz: 10:23am On May 16, 2019
Why is the man putting on a female outfit though?

PS: any woman that raises her hand on a guy is ready to die and death you shall receive.
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by IamD18: 10:23am On May 16, 2019
My only anger here is that the lady did not end in a mortuary.

Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by crackhaus: 10:28am On May 16, 2019
My only issue is that he didn't need to beat and kick her. Just one monstrous slap should have been enough.

The kind of slap that can make a grown cow fall down flat. By the time she regains her balance and is looking for the man, people around will be telling her the man must have reached his house already.

Nonsense & Buhari.
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by donbachi(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2019
After training my daughters to respect men..and any of them goes ahead to raise hand on a man,because men are not allowed to,the society is against it or because men are shamed for doing so..should have both her hand and head broken by the man...because i warned her earlier in life.
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by Nobody: 11:02am On May 16, 2019
Following
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by sewed4u(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2019
The woman did not have respect for her husband if married
Re: "She Is Wrong But He Is Wronger" - Man Blamed For Beating And Kicking A Woman by chinchonglee(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2019
In shao khan's voice"FINISH HER"...

BRUTALITY!

MADMAN WINS!!!

If u knw u knw

(1) (Reply)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / How To Catch A Cheating Partner / How Will I Tell Her That I Love Her And I Want To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.