Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,000 members, 7,899,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) (63335 Views)

Umrah: President Buhari Leaves Madinah For Makkah / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by AllenSpencer: 10:02am On May 17, 2019
Ume1991:
What if your plane crash! I know two regions that will weep profusely.

And count scores on one region

Another 3 million will be wiped off
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by dokyOloye: 10:03am On May 17, 2019
win3k:

He is a visiting head of state, they are usually surrounded by many people - you stupid African fools!

Buhari is a useless African head of state and the Saudis don't respect him.
They might respect him cos he is a good ally in the Shia/Sunni fight which d Saudis represent d Sunnis.
He might have a little respect cos of His constant murder and repression of the shias.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by yeman2012(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2019
Damsyjay:
Buhari.. The president of all
hope am not among the all

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Bonapart(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2019
falcon01:
people are been killed currently in Katsina state while this son of a b*tch is visiting some goddamn Saudi Arabia!
saudi Arabia are the chief sponsor of all sunni terrorists all over the world , including the killings in Nigeria. So what do you expect?
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Wanity(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
[s] Kiriyo will not like this. People Honor president ayinde okin buhari than any other present of Nigeria. I can remember some years back during the time of egbere Jonathan when South Africa arrested private jet that belongs to president of Nigeria christain association ( CAN ) with money and 2 isreal men for arm deal claiming to buy for army . I wonder what CAN president know about gun? Who send him? Where did he see money? Why isreal not Germany, China or US?

But buhari above that nonsense. I like buhari
[/s]

Put religion aside bro and think very well I know you are saying the truth.

But if you put yourself in Jonathan shoe by then how do you want he to fight the insurgency when all his cabinets are the sponsors of the so called boko haram
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by SONofADAM(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2019
people wanted to see his ass before he teleports to another continent
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Elvis2kay: 10:10am On May 17, 2019
yeah.. they will rush him because is a president of Islamic nation (Nigeria)
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Sheunma: 10:11am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I urge everyone to go back and read the Twitter comment by a fool named SEKONI to see the mentality of people you share a country with. It's so pitiful.
it's your mentality that needs checking. It is apparent you wouldn't spot a sarcastic comment even if it is emblazoned in your brains.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Realhommie(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I urge everyone to go back and read the Twitter comment by a fool named SEKONI to see the mentality of people you share a country with. It's so pitiful.
I thought the dude was being sarcastic...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Sheunma: 10:14am On May 17, 2019
osuofia2:
SEE THAT EDIOT SEKONI COMMENT,
first remove the log of hate in your eyes , maybe then you would see Sekonis comment for what it really is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by IeatPussy: 10:14am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:

That's sarcastic post nah.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by 9jaAmerican: 10:15am On May 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro these guys with analog brains are dragging us back.

That guy sekoni is Sarrki the chief executive BMC zombie on this forum.
You honestly mean you guys didn't see the sarcasm in that guys post? WOW!
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2019
Not only rush they are blushing
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2019
wickyyolo:

Integrity . Thank God is your house that is on fire. Bandit, terrorist, kidnappers . Lmao.
Integrity my foot

It's so ironical... People will be getting plundered, pillaged and exploited by the very same people they still continue to worship and honour... These people give Stockholm's syndrome a whole new definition.

I used to pity them begging around my bus stop... Now, I can barely hide my disdain. Smh.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by adecz: 10:17am On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We too rush am for 2015...

>>>>>Fast forward to 2019,
after 4 empty, clueless years, rejected
him.

But now, he doesn't want to go.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Let him spend four year with them,
in their petroleum ministry, it will collapse.

And by the way, other more responsible
Muslim heads of state are observing the
Holy month in their country & solving problems.

But with all the security emergencies in
Nigeria, this man is just globe trotting upandan
so that people will be hailing him.

Just pathetic. sad sad sad :
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by kingabdull: 10:20am On May 17, 2019
When will APC stop all these lies and cheap propaganda, this particular place is always like that for over 1000 years especially in the early morning when people are rushing to go offer Salaam to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) It has noting to do with Buhari. I was there and I saw it all . This is me putting on white cap in the picture bellow. So APC look for another lie pls

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by DabuIIIT: 10:23am On May 17, 2019
A Conehead there says it's a great achievement for democracy!!!!

The other one putting on complete agbada says "man of integrity"

Slaves must do their masters' bidding,ya know

grin grin
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Rather than DRINKING SNIPER and wasting your LIFE, I urge all these SUICIDEES to step forward in a SOLIDARITY MARCH across the country with the SUICIDEES leading the way.... to the ASO ROCK villa and the HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.
International JOURNALISTS will be engaged to record any impending MASSACRE

PLEASE REDIRECT your SUICIDE properly. We need it repositioned
grin

Truer words have never been said cool
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by VivaLaFrans: 10:27am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Rather than DRINKING SNIPER and wasting your LIFE, I urge all these SUICIDEES to step forward in a SOLIDARITY MARCH across the country with the SUICIDEES leading the way.... to the ASO ROCK villa and the HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.
International JOURNALISTS will be engaged to record any impending MASSACRE

PLEASE REDIRECT your SUICIDE properly. We need it repositioned
Who wan do the solidarity march. is it the youth that are always with ear phones and dancing zanku dance or the family men that are struggling to keep their families alive...
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by vicdom(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Broh, that guy was being sarcastic. grin grin
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 17, 2019
nairaland is just becoming more sh! tty how is any one rushing this fo.ol in the pic? title should be sh!thole president in a crowded mosque nt ds crap why is it even in front page.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Ugosample(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:

it's a shame lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by gwinaB(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2019
In the video I saw, no one was rushing anybody. The security guys provided cover while others were concentrating on what they went there for
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by oforjide: 10:29am On May 17, 2019
orion7:
youruba Muslims Every Where. these people nawao
my bro, northern muslims see yoruba musilims as inferior worshipers, they don't allow the yoruba muslims to worship on the same mosque with them,here in abuja the capital of nigeria, yoruba mosques are built in the bush while the northern mosques are built in every good environments in urban areas.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by hollah123: 10:29am On May 17, 2019
jchioma:

They appear worst hit by Z Baba's zombeism. Integrity don suffer.
if only u know d number of igbos killed on daily basis in South Africa, malay n other countries ehn u will know this is a small thing. even if everyone tribe wan taunt any tribe, no b igbo man cos I know b4 d end of today at least it will b reported that 4 igbo men are arrested in India. the number of igbos in various prisons in d world are capable of defeating the north without south south n south west
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Brightest04(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2019
I think I read someone commenting that "with killings,banditry and kidnapping in the country the president still find time to visit Saudi".And another wrote "How is the visit going to stop insecurity".
I just wonder if people with sense are writing all these rubbish.
America leaders with all their advanced way of life and operations is unable to stop killings, armdrobbery, kidnappings,terrorism,and several anti human and anti social vices,but are only managing them.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by anytexy: 10:31am On May 17, 2019
Rubbish!!
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by undefeateds: 10:31am On May 17, 2019
RichBoy247:

Who gave birth to you? Who raised you? Did your mother die during your birth? Was your step-mother wicked? Were you abused as a child? Do you need a hug? Though your parents abandoned you on the street, not all parents are like them. Watch yourself before you find yourself nakked at Idumota market.
This ur write up is out of sense bro
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by buJu234: 10:32am On May 17, 2019
see the place is just crowded, also same treatment is given to other Presidents that come to Hajj..

but my concern is:

for all those Nigerians that go to Mecca (Muslims) & Jerusalem (Christians) , dont you see the way those countries are highly developed.. cant u see the technological advancement in those 2 countries?

why cant u guys bring back those ideas, begin to share them with us and to the leaders start trying to make Nigeria look as developed as those countries..

i think this will b a better benefit for attending regular religious visits to Jerusalem & Mecca...
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Inetpork: 10:33am On May 17, 2019
may God keep him.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Martartins(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2019
And people keep commuting suicide under his administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / Dino Melaye & Lai Mohammed Laughing At Abu Ali's Burial, Get Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.