Stats: 3,179,138 members, 7,907,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) (63355 Views)

Umrah: President Buhari Leaves Madinah For Makkah / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by ginovera: 10:36am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I urge everyone to go back and read the Twitter comment by a fool named SEKONI to see the mentality of people you share a country with. It's so pitiful.

Chairman take a chill pill..His words were Satirically used....he was mainly making mockery of the thread. Read deeply!!!
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Gift84(f): 10:36am On May 17, 2019
Toks2008:

Corruption as a result of reckless looting by your hero of democracy.

Denzani is cooling off in U.K despite all the billions stolen and mama peace still has billions hidden somewhere but bad belle will always make clueless people blame Buhari for the avoidable poverty we find ourselves in.
and Aisha is building university while Yusuf is getting a new power bike cry
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by nnaeyes6: 10:37am On May 17, 2019
Just to chop food in the name of breaking fast this Aboki President and terrorist ring leader left niaja for HQ.

Punishment from God anyway.

People are committing suicide everyday and this man can't even make a comforting statement.

What a country
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 17, 2019
This is not Buhari's first time in Saudi Arabia. His minions need to know Saudi Arabia invited his. His is on the state's guest list.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by nnaeyes6: 10:38am On May 17, 2019
nnaeyes6:
Just to chop food in the name of breaking fast this Aboki President and terrorist ring leader left niaja for HQ.

Punishment from God anyway.

People are committing suicide everyday and this man can't even make a comforting statement.

What a country
Maybe on May 29 he might still travel
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by franky156(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I urge everyone to go back and read the Twitter comment by a fool named SEKONI to see the mentality of people you share a country with. It's so pitiful.

He's a RETARD shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Gift84(f): 10:42am On May 17, 2019
kingabdull:
When will APC stop all these lies and cheap propaganda, this particular place is always like that for over 1000 years especially in the early morning when people are rushing to go offer Salaam to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) It has noting to do with Buhari. I was there and I saw it all . This is me putting on white cap in the picture bellow. So APC look for another lie pls
may Allah bless you

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by onenaija001(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2019
Integrity choke, #Sai_baba!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Blaiseikenna50: 10:44am On May 17, 2019
the worst President this country ever had just watch how Atiku will dethrone u soon.son of a bitch

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2019
Gift84:
and Aisha is building university while Yusuf is getting a new power bike cry
it would have been better if Denzienni built a public toilet with her looted funds.

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Bizibi(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2019
Dull people.... We are not stupid.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by phorget(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2019
Rushing to see someone doesn't mean the person is someone full of integrity. People will also rush to go see a captured armed robber.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Isoduwa(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2019
falcon01:
people are been killed currently in Katsina state while this son of a b*tch is visiting some goddamn Saudi Arabia!

And those goddamn muther4ucker don't even care about me you us
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by fredoooooo: 10:46am On May 17, 2019
Hatred is allow and if that's not enough , you can kill yourself.... OLANBIWONU OMO BUHARI cool
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:49am On May 17, 2019
Flies Dey rush shit; e no mean say shit sweet.

Enough said
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by kamaldin(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2019
falcon01:
people are been killed currently in Katsina state while this son of a b*tch is visiting some goddamn Saudi Arabia!
Please mind your use of language
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by godlyguy(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2019
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by jchioma: 10:57am On May 17, 2019
hollah123:
if only u know d number of igbos killed on daily basis in South Africa, malay n other countries ehn u will know this is a small thing. even if everyone tribe wan taunt any tribe, no b igbo man cos I know b4 d end of today at least it will b reported that 4 igbo men are arrested in India. the number of igbos in various prisons in d world are capable of defeating the north without south south n south west

One Youroba musulim spotted.

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by owila4luv(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2019
because he's trying his best to fulfill their mandate(islamization)
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by mahyorwah21(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
It obvious he was being sarcastic
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by bigfish3k: 10:59am On May 17, 2019
a terrorist state rushing him .... kashogi on my mind
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by robosky02(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2019
If they can even exchange him it will be better for us

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by panmunium(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2019
If they like let them mob him, we in Nigeria run away when we hear that name buhari
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2019
rattlesnake:
Nigeria is now officially an Islamic republic....

Glory

is if that is even possible sef with una....

una will cry our heads full day and night....uno,vatican,amelika,a new christian crusade....

we no go hear word again sef....

we remember the drama una did for military vaccine program....
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Temptee101(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
When Christ said "it is finished" on the cross, I strongly believe He was referring to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by olumalcolm(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2019
RichBoy247:

Who gave birth to you? Who raised you? Did your mother die during your birth? Was your step-mother wicked? Were you abused as a child? Do you need a hug? Though your parents abandoned you on the street, not all parents are like them. Watch yourself before you find yourself nakked at Idumota market.
oga kip kwayet dia. is he lieing? pple who hv dia homes and villages ransacked daily will not be happy wit buhari. hw can ur citizens be killed on a daily basis but you as a leader acts like its none of ur biz? hv u heaard ur so called president address us based on d killings in katsina? lean sharibu celebrated her 16th birthday dis week and she is still in d hands of boko haram terrorists, upon d national awareness created, did ur so called president say anytin or gv assurances about her release? if i had access to thunder, i swear i will order it to tear u into pieces.
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Roon9(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:

I think say nah only me see am Ooo... Jesus. But all this bloggers fit screenshot rubbish join rubbish so I'm gonna give him the benefit of doubt. Cos otherwise na ogogoro talk e talk

Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by Muyeekgtb: 11:28am On May 17, 2019
we know your type. Hater
falcon01:
Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by anonimi: 11:37am On May 17, 2019
falcon01:

Does he care

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos)