Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub (119753 Views)

Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2019
rottennaija:
In years to come, this girl will regret her choices in life

Nonsense
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by bluefilm: 4:18pm On May 17, 2019
Wey her mama na?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by solochris(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2019
some ladies role model, nonsense
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by 8stargeneral: 4:18pm On May 17, 2019
Make dem free dis girl make she enjoy her life and old preek undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Lordknowz: 4:19pm On May 17, 2019
datola:
The LOVE of money is the root of all evils.

Right
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2019
Ned isn’t fasting is he?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Zinnybassey: 4:21pm On May 17, 2019
Chai,see small girl don dey do strong thing,female celebritism bad ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by dadebayo1(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2019
Nahwah for some busybodies just carrying another person wahalla up and down.. Using panadol for another persons headache.... It is her life jare... grin
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Hotzone(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2019
Blow ya mind away
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Elelfa: 4:26pm On May 17, 2019
grin

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Aidejay(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2019
Una no dey tire?
Who dey push this thing come front page na?
Una no dey tire?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2019
This her husband wan fvck her butt nekkid tonyt
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Opinedecandid(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Dem don buy her destiny grin And to think this was the same girl Atiku made youth ambassador or something for his campaign. Thank God Atiku is not President, he might have employed Regina as Finance Minister of Nigeria. Buhari's leadership is far from excellent, but Atiku's own would have been worst. All the oloshos would have been enjoying billions by now, that's what PDP is good at grin

You deh talk rubbish.
Upon all the myraids of problems: insecurity, unemployment, economic dearth, militarism of the electoral process, decadence in the edu sector, etc, that your Buhari/APC has plunged Nigeria into, you still have the guts to talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by airsaylongcon: 4:30pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
One thing I like about shisha is that fruit flavor smells.

U know there's no difference between you that smokes shisha and people that smoke BH Switch

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by datigbogirl: 4:32pm On May 17, 2019
plumule:
If weed should be legalized in Nigeria, you will be surprise to see your girlfriend, boyfriend, religious heads...... smoking weed

Cigarette smoking is legal in naija but I don't see nobody mentioned up there puffing it- in public atleast.

I think you meant to say if the stigma on smoking is demystified, even Jesus will be seen puffing some of the good stuff in the church...
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by ibro1010(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Dem don buy her destiny grin And to think this was the same girl Atiku made youth ambassador or something for his campaign. Thank God Atiku is not President, he might have employed Regina as Finance Minister of Nigeria. Buhari's leadership is far from excellent, but Atiku's own would have been worst. All the oloshos would have been enjoying billions by now, that's what PDP is good at grin
Gbosa for you
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Gabson001(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2019
So make we start the fry egg?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Facile: 4:38pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by showafrica(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:
cool

Omo lope runing things, Nigeria needs a national day of prayer and delivrance against the national Spirit of Jealousy, Envy and not minding our Buisiness.

If you dont have fun, party, club in your 20s just to live the young life, you'll end up misbehaving when you become rich at 40 while your mates are tired of such life and are already born again, you'd become Abuja Sugar mummy

Lol, I like neutral and natural people who reasons like humans. This is the bitter truth, most of these 'commenters' above are just envious and hypocrites, they will do worst in that position. If you don't flex in your youth you will always feel you missed something. At this my midlife, when I see young guys rushing to club, I just smile bc I did mine. My advise is to know when to quit. Make una free Regina abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Enugupikin: 4:39pm On May 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:
like Regina is not enjoying billions now??

you're such a little e-rat, APC AND PDP are same, just a name with politicians moving across both as they like..

you this poor man

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Pearlman(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2019
This is child abuse
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On May 17, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by penplus: 4:45pm On May 17, 2019
And this is the life one actress is dreaming about...smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.