Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,030 members, 7,903,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub (119798 Views)

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Hoodbilonia: 6:30pm On May 17, 2019
What a damn shame
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by jimysilva(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2019
this is outreageous
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by gbishman: 6:58pm On May 17, 2019
U can imagine the quality of Men been raised in Nigeria. These are men who can't protect their women, just so he knows beautiful and sophistication are two different things.
Take it easy Man
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by wealth2al(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by mt77: 7:15pm On May 17, 2019
True Satisfaction is found only in Jesus. Let's fear God in all our ways

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by kay7: 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
Someone is hanging out with her husband: how is that your problem?
So na AMEBO carry you go joint? If you no get job, try go and sleep.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by bigcasava1(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
Regina Daniel Bleep as she lie on the bed. That will be the next report. Useless media
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:32pm On May 17, 2019
My Advise... just in case..
hmmm.. Shame no dey.. Problem shared is Problem solved....
ijeybest8@gmail.com
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:02pm On May 17, 2019
opalu:
If this is true then she is just living another person's life. Later she will realise and return back to her own innocent life.

She has been smoking for long!
She will do it and post it herself.
By what I can see, it seems something is wrong somewhere with the girl
Come to think of it, this man is holding a political position.
What will such a person do or say if the whole girls in the community gather to do this?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by obayendo1010(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2019
wetin ned dey do for club? muslim dey drink?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:16pm On May 17, 2019
segun18:
Pls for God sake leave this Girl alone.Go and check out the Alaafin of Oyo ..some of his Yuppie wives are Small girls btw 22 and 35.The Alaafin of Oyo is over 80.

Kings marry virgins only and they are given wives on special occasions or festivals. They can't reject them for it is their custom.
It is difficult to get a virgin above those ladies' ages now, hence the young brides.
Sanusi was given one too upon installation.
They don't go looking for wives themselves.
Only Ooni use to carry leftovers for reasons best known to him
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Legendguru: 8:19pm On May 17, 2019
oh
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:24pm On May 17, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Lmbdo. This is a normal thing.

She attends Igbinedion university okada. Everyone smokes weed in IUO.

I've seen her smoke countless times.

What sort of school is that one?
They don't have management?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Ibratu(f): 8:27pm On May 17, 2019
Her life
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by wizdomnzube(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=datola post=78472847]The LOVE of money is the root of all evils. Buh your pastor nor dey reject money. I have am money he collect am tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by suremanpatriot: 9:02pm On May 17, 2019
so why them demolish nightclub in abj wey lawmakrs sef benefit from? angry
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Eagleword14(f): 10:05pm On May 17, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by BuhariBuster: 10:37pm On May 17, 2019
What I find strange is that the mumu old man follows that girl to anywhere. At your age what are you doing at a club?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by brightnonso: 11:06pm On May 17, 2019
life of a sinner, imagine what they call enjoyment � until death knocks at their door; I pray God deliver them before it's too late
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by phantom24: 11:31pm On May 17, 2019
Pls who's she and what positive lesson can be derived from this?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by fxtrade6: 11:36pm On May 17, 2019
MY QUESTION IS WHY IS SHE STILL REGINA DANIEL? WHAT'S WRONG WITH CALLING HER REGINA NWOKO!
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Abubauchi: 11:55pm On May 17, 2019
Masha allah O thank god almighty for been a muslim
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by mikeyung71(m): 12:57am On May 18, 2019
End time
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:58am On May 18, 2019
enshi:
Bang a girl after she is high on any substance... Then you would understand why its necessary sometimes..

I don't smoke though..
Chai ... bad boy!
I prefer the normal state of mind ... so that there can be no accusations later on.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by Osefonria: 6:43am On May 18, 2019
This man don carry trouble
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by selemo: 8:35am On May 18, 2019
Black mentality. Make money, then waste it on smoking, drinking, eating, sex and fighting.. Nothing moregrin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by euchariadavid(f): 11:07am On May 18, 2019
Petersamuel8:
undecided undecided undecidedMust everything about this woman hit front page. Me I don tire for Regina Daniels
I wonder o....
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub by euchariadavid(f): 11:10am On May 18, 2019
Regina Daniels everywhere... nawao... let her enjoy her life abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.