Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,895 members, 7,906,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Today's My Birthday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today's My Birthday (1040 Views)

Why Is This Happening On My Birthday - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN YOUTH / Today Is My Birthday! / Today Is My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's My Birthday by graccy4eva(f): 9:14am On May 04, 2007
Hello Landers1

Today's my Birthday! is anybody in the house celebrating their's today Congratulations in advance wink
Re: Today's My Birthday by sweetstjoy(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2007
Happy birthday my dear,
im happy to be the first to wish you that,
may God's blessings show up strong in your life and may you prosper in all you do, none of your steps shall slide in the name of Jesus, evrything you lay hands upon shall prosper and you will continue to succeed, no sickness shall befall you, no weapon formed against you shall prosper and you will live to eat from the good of the land cos he has prepared a table before you in the presence of ur enemies, the lines are fallen unto you in pleasent places and you have a goodly heritage, all things will continue to work together for good for you, i bless your life today and as it has been laid upon my heart to bless you may you shine all through, In Jesus Name
have a funfilled and meomorable birthday!!!!
one love smiley
Re: Today's My Birthday by viee(f): 10:10am On May 04, 2007
happy happy birthday!
Re: Today's My Birthday by AK007(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2007
Happy buffday to ya, got two colleagues at work celebrating their birthdays today too. Have a splendid day and send us your cake oh,
Re: Today's My Birthday by Austincrow(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2007
Happy Birthday - God bless u
Re: Today's My Birthday by missp: 11:36am On May 04, 2007
Happy Birthday dearie.Many more years to you.
Re: Today's My Birthday by femi4: 11:41am On May 04, 2007
Graccy,hope dis birthday will come with good tidings and long life.Remeber 2 send my cake
Re: Today's My Birthday by paulloo: 12:08pm On May 04, 2007
happy birthday graccy.Mine is on the 21st of may
Re: Today's My Birthday by LEVI2ME(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2007
Happy Birthday to you 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Today's My Birthday by cyonujemen(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2007
Happy Birthday my brother, I wish u all d best oh.
Re: Today's My Birthday by fadenike(f): 3:00pm On May 04, 2007
AS D DEW FALL ON GROUND WITHOUT APOLOGY,
SO SHALL THE GOODNESS OF GOD OVERSHADOW
YOUR LIFE  THIS NEW SEASON IN JESUS NAME.

DO REVIEW YOUR VISION AND KEEP FOCUS.

DESTINY IS SURE AT THE CENTER OF GOD'S WILL,
KEEP LOOKING UNTO HIM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Today's My Birthday by gisaa(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2007
let me greet u like this

You will become the star of your family, the hope of your generation, Because you know where you are going, the whole world will step aside for you May you find favour with God and men, May you grow in wisdom and stature, May you walk in dominion over every circumstance and situation, May every day of ur life be one of success and purpose, Never forget to Act as if it were impossible to fail, because for people like you and me, the word failure does not exist, Your success is non negotiable , God bless you.
Re: Today's My Birthday by SEA(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2007
I wanna wish you a bumper-harvest birthday of prosperity. Happy Birhday.
Re: Today's My Birthday by anifel20(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2007
haba, na birthday we go chop? anyway sa, make I wish you Happy Birthday, hope the cake is oven fresh and steaming. Send our own cake to nairaland oooooooooo
Re: Today's My Birthday by ubiaru(f): 10:42pm On May 04, 2007
Hello babygirl,HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U(2X)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.
HOW OLD R U NOW?PLS LET US KNOW.
CONGRATS TO KNOW.

(1) (Reply)

Attending The Graduate Recruitment Fair,does It Guarantee Automatic Employment? / Pls Help With Zenith Bank Test Format / Glo Customer Care Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.