Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,331 members, 7,888,063 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? (39574 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Her To Change? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 18, 2019
czarina:
Honestly, a good life is relative in my opinion .

What I'll tell you I see as a "good life" may be total nonsense to another.

But then, I believe we can create our "good lives" wherever we wish, not necessarily "abroad".
Yeah, true. A good life is relative. You'll do fine if the lawlessness and disorderliness in Nigeria doesn't drive you crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by jackals(f): 1:30pm On May 18, 2019
femi4:
With all my posts here on nairaland, no lady has ever fall in love with me cry

Mature ladies fall in love with guys that have sense. Go secure one and you'll see

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 18, 2019
czarina:
Maybe she saw him calling every "F" moniker "dear", and tagging them in his blogs.

Maybe, just maybe grin grin
This got me laughing loud. You’re a clown Czar cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by jackals(f): 1:33pm On May 18, 2019
Kennydoc:

Don't say much about this cos you truly don't understand.

I met my fiancée on Facebook and fell in love with her within 4 days. Within 16 days, I asked her out and she accepted. We still hadn't seen face to face. We were and still are in different countries and continents. We finally met 9 months later and got engaged.

I can tell you categorically that she's the most amazing friend and partner I've ever had. I've had a previous relationship that lasted 3½ years, I have equally had a number of female friends in the past, but my fiancée beats them all hands down. I am talking from a personal experience.

Now, somone with sense has finally adress that mumu

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kroger: 1:34pm On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I had to create a new moniker for this, but I believe my guy will know this is for him.

Sometime last year I received a PM from a nlder. After going through his posts, I was pleased and we started talking. One thing led to another and we started a relationship. I must confess he is everything a woman wants in a man, he brought out this part of me I never knew existed and he did it so easily. We started seeing a future, I was happy.

Fast forward to February this year, I noticed a decline in communication. I complained and he blamed it on work. It continued and I had to ask what the problem is, he maintained it was work.

By March, things got worse and I have not been able to concentrate at work. I send him voice-notes and he responds hours later. I send messages and he responds with one word. I must also add he doesn't pick my calls at night anymore, but his NL profile would be seen online, though he won't comment.

I do not know what to do as I can't bring myself to love someone else as I love him. It is a long distance relationship and I do not know what to do. Is it possible he is facing challenges there and doesn't want to share?

Should I wait for him to come around or move on? Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you manage it? I feel so heartbroken.

He is a married man.. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by czarina(f): 1:36pm On May 18, 2019
Nofavorss:
This got me laughing loud. You’re a clown Czar cheesy cheesy
You know every na. grin

I can't stand my "man" calling everyone dear and tagging them in his blogs

This one op did is even small, I'll just create a suicide thread. angry
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nat404: 1:36pm On May 18, 2019
kroger:

LOL cheesy

Are you really sure about that?
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adviseasister: 1:42pm On May 18, 2019
kroger:

I don't think so. He just suggested I come over, so we can see and talk. A little intimacy might help.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kroger: 1:44pm On May 18, 2019
Nat404:
LOL cheesy

Are you really sure about that?

I am 100% sure..The guy flirts online with different girls, he has seen a new catch.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Daeylar(f): 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

I don't think so. He just suggested I come over, so we can see and talk. A little intimacy might help.

grin grin I thought as much. grin You're trolling us grin
Go get your mangrin grin lmao grin
Make sure he pays for your flight grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
czarina:
You know every na. grin

I can't stand my "man" calling everyone dear and tagging them in his blogs

This one op did is even small, I'll just create a suicide thread. angry
But what if ‘everyone’ chats matured? Why shouldn’t your man call them dear?

Op no get sense na
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kroger: 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

Coming over does not nullify the fact that he is not married Where is he located?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I had to create a new moniker for this, but I believe my guy will know this is for him.

Sometime last year I received a PM from a nlder. After going through his posts, I was pleased and we started talking. One thing led to another and we started a relationship. I must confess he is everything a woman wants in a man, he brought out this part of me I never knew existed and he did it so easily. We started seeing a future, I was happy.

Fast forward to February this year, I noticed a decline in communication. I complained and he blamed it on work. It continued and I had to ask what the problem is, he maintained it was work.

By March, things got worse and I have not been able to concentrate at work. I send him voice-notes and he responds hours later. I send messages and he responds with one word. I must also add he doesn't pick my calls at night anymore, but his NL profile would be seen online, though he won't comment.

I do not know what to do as I can't bring myself to love someone else as I love him. It is a long distance relationship and I do not know what to do. Is it possible he is facing challenges there and doesn't want to share?

Should I wait for him to come around or move on? Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you manage it? I feel so heartbroken.

pls ask adaibeku, her step sisters heart was broken recently and she's and she's a winch she can give you some winch power too.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adviseasister: 1:46pm On May 18, 2019
kroger:

Where is he located?

Canada.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nat404: 1:46pm On May 18, 2019
kroger:

I am 100% sure..The guy flirts online with different girls, he has seen a new catch.
I guess so. Good men don't flirt online.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kense88: 1:47pm On May 18, 2019
coolfredo:
No wonder if it was lagos to abuja or lagos to akwa ibom u would have said u dont do long distance relationship because it oyibo land now u no mind. Aunty continue n wait
lol, Bad nigga. She wants obodo oyibo husband
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by femi4: 1:47pm On May 18, 2019
jackals:

Mature ladies fall in love with guys that have sense. Go secure one and you'll see
coming from someone that dosen't value intelligence.

Your words against you:

Good looks and handsome face are the only calculated antidote to warm a woman's heart,not ,money nor good personality nor intelligence

A cheap girl for that matter:

I remember few days ago, I was on que at the ATM and I observed on heaavenly cute young guy at my back was rocking his manhood on my backside, I checked him out and he's handsome, I just follow the rude dey enjoy it,lols. The idiot later doublecrossed me and collceted my number tho. He has not even called since.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adviseasister: 1:48pm On May 18, 2019
Daeylar:

grin grin

I thought as much. grin
You're trolling us grin

Go get your man girl grin grin lmao grin
Make sure he pays for your flight grin

He is not in the country, sis. I would have shown our chats but that will really get him angry. We would fix the flight bills between us.

You don't think seeing will help?
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Geesaintagape: 1:48pm On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

It is painful seeing him online.

About 3weeks ago, he was flirting with one female user, while ignoring my WhatsApp messages. This is someone that rarely comments. I don't know what to do again.
Move on my dear
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2019
Kennydoc:

Don't say much about this cos you truly don't understand.

I met my fiancée on Facebook and fell in love with her within 4 days. Within 16 days, I asked her out and she accepted. We still hadn't seen face to face. We were and still are in different countries and continents. We finally met 9 months later and got engaged.

I can tell you categorically that she's the most amazing friend and partner I've ever had. I've had a previous relationship that lasted 3½ years, I have equally had a number of female friends in the past, but my fiancée beats them all hands down. I am talking from a personal experience.

Sense won’t kill you
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Daeylar(f): 1:51pm On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

He is not in the country, sis. I would have shown our chats but that will really get him angry. We would fix the flight bills between us.
You're really serious shocked shocked shocked

You don't think seeing will help?
No. embarassed
I gave you a mentioñ earlier. That's the best thing for you
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Kennydoc(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2019
Nnaabros:

There's ATTRACTION, There's INFATUATION, an there's LOVE.

What you felt initially was an INTEREST or ATTRACTION. or perhaps an INFATUATION. obviously you came to LOVE what you saw in her when you finally met her.

You really can't love something you don't know. You can be attracted to it because it looks or appears good. But it is love that makes you want to keep or remain with that thing after you get to know it better.

It's almost like seeing a beautiful dress in a shop and it immediately catches your eyes because it looks good and ATTRACTIVE. You immediately want it to badly. But when you finally get it and realises it is not of good quality, you immediately want to discard it. On the other hand, if it is beautiful and also durable, that's will make you want to keep it.

Well, I wasn't attracted to her cos of her looks. Within those 4 - 16 days, my spirit connected fully with hers. I knew her enough within that 1st week to realise that the most important things I needed in a woman were resident in her. I knew she was everything I wanted. She wasn't the most beautiful girl I had seen, but her personality and the entirety of her being was perfect for me. You can argue that I hadn't known her well enough, that's true. It was probably a risk I took, but it worked out perfectly. After 16 months, I still feel as strongly about her as I felt from the very first week.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kroger: 1:51pm On May 18, 2019
Adviseasister:

Canada.

My sister this is the best advice you can ever get..I repeat the guy is MARRIED, the earlier u realise it the better. I have friends who do these things online. Chat with gullible girls and have phone and video sex all in the name of they live in Canada or America.

He told u to come visit lol that's a big fat lie, he said that to give u high hopes.. Girl that guy get wife for house believe me and move on with ur life.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Adviseasister: 1:55pm On May 18, 2019
Daeylar:

You're really serious shocked shocked shocked

No. embarassed
I gave you a mentioñ earlier. That's the best thing for you

I saw the mention, you sounded very harsh to me, I didn't know what to respond. I am very serious, I didn't know the thread will get these views. I only wanted him to realize what he is doing to me.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kroger: 1:56pm On May 18, 2019
Nat404:
I guess so. Good men don't flirt online.

Gbam.. I bet the guy has a smooth mouth that drove her crazy grin
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nat404: 1:56pm On May 18, 2019
kroger:

My sister this is the best advice you can ever get..I repeat the guy is MARRIED, the earlier u realise it the better. I have friends who do these things online. Chat with gullible girls and have phone and video sex all in the name of they live in Canada or America.

He told u to come visit lol that's a big fat lie, he said that to give u high hopes.. Girl that guy get wife for house believe me and move on with ur life.
If you are so sure, then leave her to have a kind of experience. After all, experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kroger: 1:58pm On May 18, 2019
Nat404:
If you are so sure, then leave her to have a kind of experience. After all, experience is the best teacher.

She is definitely experiencing the heartbreak already lol.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Nat404: 1:58pm On May 18, 2019
kroger:

Gbam.. I bet the guy has a smooth mouth that drove her crazy grin
Not really. She's only interested in abroad.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Kennydoc(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2019
Daeylar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
4 days, 16 days.
Wow.
Nice to see it's working out.

My dear, it was miraculous. I fervently prayed about it cos I had got to a point where I just didn't have any idea how it was going to work out anymore.
Within those few days after I met her, I was deeply convinced in my spirit that she was the one. For the first time in my life, I had absolute rest in my spirit regarding my relationship. She ticked ALL my boxes and added more ticked boxes alongside.
Thanks for rejoicing with me.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by Heineken(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
Sorry to say, to me this girl isn't wise at all. I pray not to have a sister like this. Imagine we talk now, he's angry... Chai.
Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by AngelicBeing: 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
kroger:

Lol, I think you have a point though but the Op might not agree with you, l think the guy is also married

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? by kroger: 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
Nat404:
Not really. She's only interested in abroad thing.

Lol all things being equal..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.