Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,282 members, 7,894,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) (19994 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Pictures Of Igbo Villages (post Your Igbo Village Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 6:53pm On May 18, 2019
Abiriba Village back in 2011

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by whirlwind7(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2019
horsepower101:

The 2nd pic is not Lagos. And the areas of Lagos you are showing is just 1/20 of the city which is very wealthy. Majority of Lagos don’t look like that. This is the 21st century, everyone now has access to google.

Edit: Good. Now you changed the 2nd picture to Lagos island. This is for those who didn’t see the original picture.

You created this thread, so you know what the topic is.
The next thing, one idiiot who anything Igbo drives him bonkers posted pictures of Lagos (where we are talking about IGBO VILLAGES) and you entertained his nuisance... sad
Next, he is flooding the thread with unrelated videos.
C'mon man, thought you are better than this.

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 7:13pm On May 18, 2019
whirlwind7:

You created this thread, so you know what the topic is.
The next thing, one idiiot who anything Igbo drives him bonkers posted pictures of Lagos (where we are talking about IGBO VILLAGES) and you entertained his nuisance... sad
Next, he is flooding the thread with unrelated videos.
C'mon man, thought you are better than this.

Yes that was a mistake looking back. I should have completely ignored him. That individual would have found other ways to ruin the thread. He was very unhappy and determined.
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by LazyGold(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

I can bet that South West Villages without Government effort is 100% better than all the rubbish you are boasting of here, Development is not about houses alone but I don't expect you dumblings to understand lol
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by archangel1(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2019
Timmypromise:

This is Jericho Ibadan....more are coming for you

Next picture A town in Ibadan neater than Aba where developer stay
you should be ashamed of your self. you are showing road transformed by govt. and mud houses within metropolis of Ibadan. Next time before you jump in to any thread , peruse through the topic very well. The houses of Igbo villages shown above are remote villages designed by private efforts. show me one from your Oyo state remote from Ibadan metropolis. who was talking of Aba here. check the Op's piece. Olodo. Ibadan this, Lagos that.

5 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2019
ceejee:
no doubt there are many beautiful communities in igbo land. I also implore you to visit a place called Obazu mbieri in mbaitoli LGA imo state. the community is use to be calling OBZ London. there are many jewels in d east and d good thing about all these developments is that they were done by d ppl with no input by d govt. igbo land is d only place in d world where pple contribute money and tar their roads, build hospitals, schools etc. when enemy mocks us by saying Igbos will not rule Nigeria, I laugh bcoz they never know our strength, it is d people and not d govt. Ndi a amaghi ka anyi gi kwado!
May GOD BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Timmypromise(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2019
archangel1:
you should be ashamed of your self. you are showing road transformed by govt. and mud houses within metropolis of Ibadan. Next time before you jump in to any thread , peruse through the topic very well. The houses of Igbo villages shown above are remote villages designed by private efforts. show me one from your Oyo state remote from Ibadan metropolis. who was talking of Aba here. check the Op's piece. Olodo. Ibadan this, Lagos that.

But you still live where your ancestor built
Do you know some Yoruba and Hausa have properties in all this village you posted
But remember "Banana island" was a village before now you can see what Yoruba turn it too
Since Yoruba don't like hype unlike your tribe

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 10:05pm On May 18, 2019
I will follow up this thread with a better one during Christmas period when more igbos are back home visiting their village.
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Mekenz(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Unem nwoke ndii?
adimu mma nwane nke m.

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 10:54pm On May 18, 2019
Donmedra:
I think it's hard developing a very big state like the ones we've in Yorubaland.

A governor can easily develop a state in south east, that's what I've learn

Wait for governor...did the Igbo wait for governor ?

Sheby all of una dey claim Lagos ? Other Yoruba lands would be like 17th century dwellings ! Una no dey go village and una don forget village to be called lagosian

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 10:55pm On May 18, 2019
Ttipsy:
pls let stop the comparison, Nigeria is beautiful no doubt
be specific, Igbo land And their villages are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 10:58pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=archangel1 post=78500947] an waiting for one person to post one village from southwest[/quote of them are now lagosian

LoL

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 11:01pm On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

But Aba is name the most dirtiest City in Africa by UN

And your people still want to die in Lagos and South West even after receiving death threats

You people are too poor and you are not economically viable to survive yourselves that's why you troop out to Yoruba Land every day like Hungry assholes cheesy

And we are here to loot your economy and there is nothing you can do about it ...we would use the money to develop the place you call hungry

One Nigeria is awesome ! But post one Yoruba village ! Do you want to see pictures of okitipupa ?

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ttipsy(f): 11:08pm On May 18, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
be specific, Igbo land And their villages are beautiful
lol u r funny
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by owbabs: 11:49pm On May 18, 2019
Nigeria needs urgent development. Should I bring pictures of Abidjan or Nairobi...
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ohraykon: 11:55pm On May 18, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

I don't need to download, I stay in Lagos and the place sucks ! Slum everywhere from iponri to Masha , from Mile 2 to iyana Oba , from Iyana Isashi to Iyana school, from Abule Ado to Abule from Egbeda to Idimu from Ketu to Alapere all junk yards even the island go to omila Obalende And see shít
mumu beta remove dat iponri to masha u nor get sense at all
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by aariwa(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I guess you need to visit Awka-Etiti in Idemili North, Anambra
Kedu maka Nath Okechukwu. .Inter bau
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:59am On May 19, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu beta remove dat iponri to masha u nor get sense at all

Masha - aguda is terrible , iponri to stadium is bad...oh I forgot, most Yoruba don't know what a slum is ... They use Ibadan, Oshogbo and Ado Ekiti as a yardstick but these are super slums

Ode nla
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:03am On May 19, 2019
This is okitipupa....if you know you know...even NTA a federal government facility has given up

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:06am On May 19, 2019
A state on collapse, an abandoned office complex of BEDC in Okitipupa

We are all lagosian

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:07am On May 19, 2019
Igbokoda village near okitipupa...

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:11am On May 19, 2019
Irele community and their 5th mainland bridge .... okitipupa

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:12am On May 19, 2019
This is APC office Okitipupa...look no further , tloik at the environment and houses ...oh we are all lagosian

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:14am On May 19, 2019
Irele okiti6 roads ! Ondo is amazing state

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:19am On May 19, 2019
Compare the two NDDC project one is in ondo the other Abia

Look around and see how the environments are and compare

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:21am On May 19, 2019
archangel1:
don't worry I would help him and show you the Yoruba villages ...

There is only one road leading into the valley within which the town of Idanre sits. The ancient town is located in the beautiful state of Ondo known as the ‘Sunshine State’.

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:28am On May 19, 2019
In short you can visit https://www.nairaland.com/2586103/why-yoruba-poor.17yrs-mass-stravation/7 and see for yourself

Tomorrow Lagos this and that. Claiming Lagos

Yoruba villages are nothing, absolutely nothing to write home about...I have been around and o know this ..even the Lagos they hold tight is 70% slum

Ogun high rise building

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:34am On May 19, 2019
This is Ibadan the regional capital .can anyone redefine slum again ?

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by archangel1(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2019
Timmypromise:

But you still live where your ancestor built
Do you know some Yoruba and Hausa have properties in all this village you posted
But remember "Banana island" was a village before now you can see what Yoruba turn it too
Since Yoruba don't like hype unlike your tribe
Your a comedian. Banana island Transformed by Yoruba people alone. I discovered you have not traveled out before from your cocoon. Those Igbo villages has no any singular property owned by Yoruba or Northerner. travel to the Eastern villages. they are ancestral homes transformed into mini cities. travel and travel. leave Lagos alone, it is cosmopolitan city.

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:39am On May 19, 2019
These houses I wonder which one is front or back....oh all if them now are lagosian leaving their villages and other cities to rot and rust ....this is upscale part of the town

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:40am On May 19, 2019
archangel1:
Your a comedian. Banana island Transformed by Yoruba people. I discovered you have not traveled out before from your cocoon. Those Igbo villages has no any singular property own by Yoruba or Northerner. travel to the Eastern villages. they are ancestral homes transformed into mini cities. travel and travel. leave Lagos alone, it is cosmopolitan city.

Tell them to transform this....oh they get mouth shaaa

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:42am On May 19, 2019
the pre-eminence of poverty in yoruba land is of unrivalled dimension.after all careful observations and consideration I think the level of poverty in yoruba land and north east is the same.the have all abandon their homes every body is claiming lagos lagos lagos. many of them no longer know the road to their village,they parents failed,when the died the buried them in lagos and ones that was done!!!!over the children will no longer travel home every body will died in lagos and be buried in lagos.the implications? village deserted

Why don't they paint their houses in South west and why are their towns in ruins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field / Lagos To Divert Traffic In Ikeja Due To Red Line Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.