Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,303 members, 7,894,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) (20008 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Pictures Of Igbo Villages (post Your Igbo Village Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by archangel1(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Tell them to transform this....oh they get mouth shaaa
Nwanne , the thing tire me ooooo. the this people infest pro-Igbo thread tire me. see how they distort this sweet topic

3 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:47am On May 19, 2019
Xander85:

Dude, why do you wait for Igbos to start a thread on their cities and villages before diving into your folder for pics of Yoruba towns and villages to upload? Why don't you start and sustain your own thread/s on this?
Truly a major part of Yorubaland is far infrastructurally primitive or underdeveloped. Pictures don't lie. However I know that Yorubas have the capacity to develop their lands if they only will use common sense. If they can play a politics of progression by supporting the build up of infrastructures in other regions then they can move forward too. Frustrating other southern regions and focussing everything in Lagos has really destroyed the prospects of southern Nigeria.

This is the average Yoruba town ....not village ooo

4 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:48am On May 19, 2019
archangel1:
Nwanne , the thing tire me ooooo. the this people infest pro-Igbo thread tire me. see how they distort this sweet topic

It's psychological, they don't want the world to see how good Igbo villages are because it would be a shame to then and they won't want to live a life if regret ....obu na imaghi

Nwanne ...I have to their towns and villages ...nwanne chefuo ndị na ọnụ fa

This thread is about their villages and then no for talk....ndị uchu

Claiming Lagos up and down ...people wey no get shame...I'd dem die them go bury them for burial ground even their dead body forbid their village

Claiming Lagos that is 70% slum

Check this https://www.nairaland.com/2586103/why-yoruba-poor.17yrs-mass-stravation/7
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:52am On May 19, 2019
archangel1:

Tell them to transform this again ....

3 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Timmypromise(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2019
archangel1:
Your a comedian. Banana island Transformed by Yoruba people alone. I discovered you have not traveled out before from your cocoon. Those Igbo villages has no any singular property owned by Yoruba or Northerner. travel to the Eastern villages. they are ancestral homes transformed into mini cities. travel and travel. leave Lagos alone, it is cosmopolitan city.

Ancestors homes into mini cities... Lmao cuz am tired of posting Abeokuta pictures here.....but this oloriburuku keep quoting me......Go to Ibadan

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by whirlwind7(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2019
horsepower101:
Lalasticlala, OAM4J and Mynd44 please do your job and clean up this thread so that we can have a civil forum.

Stop wasting your time, man.

See, some people will hate you, yet will tag along with you online....just because if they don't, they won't know what is going on in your life. They are reluctant to block, unfriend, unfollow or blacklist your Igbo ass, because not knowing what your pain and gains are will mess up their head.

That's exactly same issue here. Create a pro Igbo thread, and the people who claim you are a nuisance to them are the first to flood it. The mods see it, and they bring out their dicks to self-service themselves silly. The entire scenario has certain entertainment value to them. And don't forget the traffic too!
Yeah, such threads bring out those miserable worms from their holes and crevices to spew hate and tribal slurs all over...and nairaland gains for the traffic you had inadvertently created.
So, what makes you think the mods would ban them? I don't blame them, the mods and the creepy crawlies they condone. I blame you! You are totally aware of those other pro- Igbo, pro-development and pro-humanity sites you can take such beautiful topics to, yet you bring it here, and pretend you are outraged when your miserable oily neighbors with self esteem the size of ant's penis invade it for lack of any redeeming feature in their own backyards.

You are better than this.

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by kikake: 12:34pm On May 19, 2019
kettykin:

The development of the east is 99 percent individual effort the 1% development is when and if the government tars a road leading to a village. Oguta, abriba, ohafia ,orlu, nnewi , Abatete ohaukwu etc were all 99 percent planned and developed by the indigenes
the government developed cities like Umuahia, awka, enugu etc

How did Orlu get into the group of villages?

Are you sure you have been to Orlu before?
Owerri is most developed city in Imo state, but
Orlu is the most cosmopolitan city in Imo state, only that govs can't asphalt the streets that link up the many urban settlements in Orlu. Politics of Imo state capital and successive poorly educated governors in Imo state who see State capital as all to build on in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ohraykon: 2:47pm On May 19, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Masha - aguda is terrible , iponri to stadium is bad...oh I forgot, most Yoruba don't know what a slum is ... They use Ibadan, Oshogbo and Ado Ekiti as a yardstick but these are super slums

Ode nla
jealousy kee u dia mumu may u not be destroyed after una go say una be christians lubbish and buhali
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:55pm On May 19, 2019
Ohraykon:
jealousy kee u dia mumu may u not be destroyed after una go say una be christians lubbish and buhali
lol

Now Maryland around Abule is slum , Ikeja from Ipodo to Anifowose, Iyana Ipaja, Mangoro , Dopemu, Egbeda , Abule egba ...Agege is the highest slum

As you can agree ...Lagos is just 70% slum ! We know the truth

https://www.nairaland.com/4202777/difference-between-igbo-cities-yoruba

But let's forget Lagos...because every Yoruba man is claiming Lagos ...this is Mathew street, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State

Check this out biko https://www.nairaland.com/4202777/difference-between-igbo-cities-yoruba

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:00am On May 20, 2019
Timmypromise:

Ancestors homes into mini cities... Lmao cuz am tired of posting Abeokuta pictures here.....but this oloriburuku keep quoting me......Go to Ibadan

Idiot you don post this same picture 20 times and old ariari Aba market 20 times maybe you want me to flood this thread 2ith pristine Yoruba towns and villages picture and I promise you I wouldn't repeat one ...now beg me or I open a thread for that

Igbo no be your mates ! Igbo pass una in everything from houses to education, from business to sport

You have to duff your hat or gently Bow to the great Igbo tribe

This is pristine ijebu Ijesa living in 16th century !

Oh all Yoruba are lagosian

Ode nla
Ezi bida

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:06am On May 20, 2019
archangel1:

This is their Las Vegas in Yoruba land ...did you see the high rise

They are all claiming Lagos

Ndị uchu

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:09am On May 20, 2019
This is Ibadan, the regional capital of Yoruba land

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:21am On May 20, 2019
Apart from Lagos, there is NO yoruba city in the SW that can compare with SE cities. If you doubt me, use google earth and see the truth for yourself.

They like to mock Aba for two streets that are always flooded and they keep posting the same pictures. Yet Aba that they mock is still 100 times more modern and habitable than Ibadan. Mind you, Ibadan has been a regional capital like Enugu and kaduna and should be competing with those cities. Yet, Ibadan isn't better than Aba which has never been a capital city for one day.

Aba roads have greatly improved recently and the water logged streets now have adequate drainage gutters to channel water away. In spite of those challenges, you still cannot compare Aba and Ibadan.

This is even Aba and Ibadan regional capital ...I should have compared Enugu with Ibadan but that would be a big insult to Enugu

I would be bringing drone pictures and Google map pictures of akure, adọ Ekiti, oshogbo etc...Ibadan is a write off....they should use napalm and nuke down that place

It's the greatest pigsty

Technology don't tell lies

Google map is amazing

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Timmypromise(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Idiot you don post this same picture 20 times and old ariari Aba market 20 times maybe you want me to flood this thread 2ith pristine Yoruba towns and villages picture and I promise you I wouldn't repeat one ...now beg me or I open a thread for that

Igbo no be your mates ! Igbo pass una in everything from houses to education, from business to sport

You have to duff your hat or gently Bow to the great Igbo tribe

This is pristine ijebu Ijesa living in 16th century !

Oh all Yoruba are lagosian

Ode nla
Ezi bida

Great igbo tribe indeed let me show you the igbo land W.H.O recognise
Most of the house you guys show belong to people in diaspora. ...I bet some are in jail abroad

I am going to show you how the igbo villages are more developed than the city coming with hot pics wait
https://www.nairaland.com/4886523/tip-trip-ogun-state-development/6
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:00am On May 20, 2019
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:01am On May 20, 2019
Timmypromise:

Great igbo tribe indeed let me show you the igbo land W.H.O recognise
Most of the house you guys show belong to people in diaspora. ...I bet some are in jail abroad

I am going to show you how the igbo villages are more developed than the city coming with hot pics wait
https://www.nairaland.com/4886523/tip-trip-ogun-state-development/6

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4205783/which-most-developed-geo-political-zone/11

We all know that Yoruba cities are 17th century dwelling even my Yoruba friends say it

That they don't go to their villages because that places are undeveloped and juju infested...they say it with Geir mouth

That is why they claim Lagos

LoL
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Timmypromise(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4205783/which-most-developed-geo-political-zone/11

We all know that Yoruba cities are 17th century dwelling even my Yoruba friends say it

That they don't go to their villages because that places are undeveloped and juju infested...they say it with Geir mouth

That is why they claim Lagos

LoL

Am coming chill with Enugu brown roof first more are coming.......As in very much mud and hut......It remain our Award winning Onitsha W.H.O medalist I will be back

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:22pm On May 20, 2019
Ilesa Remo
Sango
Imala
Oke Ogun
Imela Eta

All are villages in Ogun State .. and they are in 17th century

U am sorry I have to show the world this

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:26pm On May 20, 2019
You can type ogun state in Wikipedia Also and see the real Ogun State

This is real Ogun State

https://www.tripmondo.com/nigeria/ogun-state/abeokuta-south/abeokuta/

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:29pm On May 20, 2019
This is Legun village in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ultimatezlant: 1:27pm On May 21, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
we are milking you....we take a chunk of your economy and we have ours within our grip (100%)

And we take 50% of yours ...it's called expansion

One naija Is amazing
/
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:47am On May 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
/

Make I dance shoki for you ? Oh every yoruba man is a lagosian leaving other places to rot and rust

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ultimatezlant: 6:49am On May 22, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Make I dance shoki for you ? Oh every yoruba man is a lagosian leaving other places to rot and rust
You sure say you never high, I am not Yoruba neither do I reside in lagos
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:55am On May 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
You sure say you never high, I am not Yoruba neither do I reside in lagos

I know but I want the world to see how every yoruba is claiming Lagos while 80% of South West is in ruins....they don't even want to be buried in their ancestral lands...that is how ashamedly they are over their places of origin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field / Lagos To Divert Traffic In Ikeja Due To Red Line Rail Project / 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.