Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,777 members, 7,941,925 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (74203 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Ivvie: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ Vronnie

African American girls cannot cook. Cooking is second nature and they aren't groomed for that.

I don't like the way nigerian girls compse themselves and I believe the same is true for other boys too. Carribeans are alternatives as well. Most nigerians girls are sarcastic and that devalues them. I am not surprised that they are lonely.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by coolduden(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2007
Please dont even go near them, NAIJA GIRLS "ABROAD" ? Bunch of arrogant c*nts!

The black male is in 24/7 demand by whites & other ethnicities, pls if u are at their mersey due to ur location, i reckon u move to a white majority area and u see a new world of fun, friendship,without stress.x
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2007
I'm going to have to agree.
I'v witnessed 1st-hand how bloated in the head some naija girls get here
all in the name of being a "Diva" a.k.a Queen B!tch.

Now there's nothing wrong with a little yanga, but these girls clearly cannot understand that there is a limit.
They try to transcend themselves to a whole 'nother level and then end up
coming across as crass, draining, judgemental and completely unapproachable.

Oyinbo at least dey listen to reason, but una?
that's exactly why I like my white/hispanic/asian girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2007
2buff and cooldude, well said. Cant agree more.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by jaso1(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2007
If there are dificulty for the sex in US i think they have alternative, can't they try guys in there country or must it be from US?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by presido1: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2007
Xter is one thing that keeps them lonely not only in US but in Uk as well.
One of my cousins was telling me sometimes that she hate seeing Blacks with oyibos.
I asked her why, Reason: cos blacks gyls are there for them.
Yes its true that blacks gyls are but when u speak to them with 9ja accent they blank you
expecially those of them that where born here.
They should embrace their bros and try to behave normal not forming celeb.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chbabs(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2007
in my opinion i think naija girls over there still carry this i 2 big 4 their head, funny enough naija guys 2 no ever they slak, dey wan get green card and d rest. wetin u think? as for me am willing and wanting to date one, especially those in TEXAS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Jezzy(f): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2007
I'm a Naija girl in the US and I'm homesick and miss my folks but am not lonely.There are more than enough things one can occupy herself with over here.Just going to school and going to work takes care of the lonliness part.When I have time,I go to the theatre,movies,park,museum,or I just stay at home and watch movies or read novels.With such a busy schedule,who has time to be lonely.
As for those Naija men that are spewing nonsense about the Naija girls in Yankee,I can only say Shut da hell up!You have no idea what you are saying.Nobody is forming for anybody,well,maybe some are but it goes both ways.But if you got game-real game-let us see it.If you don't go ahead and chase the girls who would have your sorry asses.Pcheeeeeeeew! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2007
Jezzy:

I'm a Naija girl in the US and I'm homesick and miss my folks but am not lonely.There are more than enough things one can occupy herself with over here.Just going to school and going to work takes care of the lonliness part.When I have time,I go to the theatre,movies,park,museum,or I just stay at home and watch movies or read novels.With such a busy schedule,who has time to be lonely.
As for those Naija men that are spewing nonsense about the Naija girls in Yankee,I can only say Shut da hell up!You have no idea what you are saying.Nobody is forming for anybody,well,maybe some are but it goes both ways.But if you got game-real game-let us see it.If you don't go ahead and chase the girls who would have your sorry asses.Pcheeeeeeeew! angry

My sister don't mind them.
They run along chasing white girls and would do things for them that they'll never do for black girls.
These Naija men would scrub floor,cook,buy flowers,clean,even walk dogs and bathe them.
But when they're with nigerian girls,they would demand heaven and earth.

Some even go ahead and marry some and by the time they are hit with divorce papers,alimony and child support and end up living in a studio apartment,they'll remember that a Naija woman is a good woman.
I've seen many of them that I've described above.
And our women are left picking up their sorry backsides.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2007
Jezzy:

tscheeeeew. . .
that's the way it's spelt tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2007

My sister don't mind them.
They run along chasing white girls and would do things for them that they'll never do for black girls.
These Naija men would scrub floor,cook,buy flowers,clean,even walk dogs and bathe them.
But when they're with nigerian girls,they would demand heaven and earth.

Some even go ahead and marry some and by the time they are hit with divorce papers,alimony and child support and end up living in a studio apartment,they'll remember that a Naija woman is a good woman.
I've seen many of them that I've described above.
And our women are left picking up their sorry backsides.

@nwando
So for your mind now, you've earned browny points.

@jezzy
Sad to say, but most of you have a very superficial view of "true game". The problem most of you have is you expect everyman to be a "Will Smith" or a "Denzel Washington".
And because of that, anyone that hasn't been on television that approaches you automatically gets given crappy attitude, even when they're just been naturally nice.

And we DO know what we're talking about. We are speaking from experience.
This one day when leaving a store, I held the door open (after I passed) for two naija girls that were walking behind me (I know they were naija) and they just walked through
without even a single acknowledgement or "thank you", like they were entitled to it. Well forgive my parents for teaching me good manners but some of you need to get your
heads out of your "you know where".

PS: Now you're probably a nice person, so you don't have to take this personal. We were simply summarizing what we've seen with the more b!tchy naija girls here; which is sadly a majority because I DO love my girls from home.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Jezzy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
Khai khai,no let me knock you.It can be pcheeeeeeeew,mcheeeeeeew or whatever. cool

2Buff,two girls were rude to you and you think Naija girls are all rude?Some people are rude,some are polite.Let's stop all these generalizations.
No one I know is looking for a Denzel or Will Smith or anyone who has been on TV for that matter.Puleeeeeeeeeze.We keep on generalizing,we keep on running in circles around each other and at the end no one will meet the other person, ever. sad

Nwando,abi o.Let's not mind them.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 06, 2007
Don't mind some of these efulefu men that'll go home and dangle a few dollars in front of some village girl and she'll melt not knowing he's a pizza delivery man by day and grave digger by night. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2007
This is not a war of any sort so I urge you not to make it seem like one.
AS I SAID BEFORE (if you would just listen), we are only saying it as we have seen it for the long while we have been here. And Jezzy, because I gave that one example does not mean that that is the ONLY incident that I base my conclusions on, if it was, then I would be a very stupid person. I am talking from years of observation of how a majority of naija girls act here. AND AGAIN, the fact you don't act like them does not mean the others are not like that, and sadly, those are the only types I have met thus far, and I have met lots. As a man who knows where he is from, I really do want to end up with a girl from home, but if the silly ones here (who are sadly the majority) don't whip themselves into mental shape fast, man go simply settle for oyinbo when time for marriage come. Better that than end up with the type of characters I witness here in the form of Naija girls.

Now you can either call me an over-generalizing liar; or someone just living in the wrong part of yankee where most of the naija chicks are b!tches as opposed to the other parts. I'v said my part.

Nwando, your own na just hate oo.
What do you have against a man that works 2 jobs to make a living?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 06, 2007
2buff:

This is not a war of any sort so I urge you not to make it seem like one.
AS I SAID BEFORE (if you would just listen), we are only saying it as we have seen it for the long while we have been here. And Jezzy, because I gave that one example does not mean that that is the ONLY incident that I base my conclusions on, if it was, then I would be a very stupid person. I am talking from years of observation of how a majority of naija girls act here. AND AGAIN, the fact you don't act like them does not mean the others are not like that, and sadly, those are the only types I have met thus far, and I have met lots. As a man who knows where he is from, I really do want to end up with a girl from home, but if the silly ones here (who are sadly the majority) don't whip themselves into mental shape fast, man go simply settle for oyinbo when time for marriage come. Better that than end up with the type of characters I witness here in the form of Naija girls.

Now you can either call me an over-generalizing liar; or someone just living in the wrong part of yankee where most of the naija chicks are b!tches as opposed to the other parts. I'v said my part.

Nwando, your own na just hate oo.
What do you have against a man that works 2 jobs to make a living?

You can run out now and marry any oyibo that suits you.
who are you threatening?
You can even go marry a Jamaican single mother of 7,no be your choice ?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 06, 2007
and how is this a threat?
you don dey mis-read and mis-yan again.
Besides, you haven't answered the last question i asked you.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chidnosky: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2007
Well, I was in Houston Early this year and my cousin introduced me to one Naija girl in UH. She invited me to their house, she stays with her twin sis Ada and Ngozi. Man! the apartment was a pig sty, they don't cook-they order their food or eat out, they don't do any cleaning. It was disgusting in there. All they do is socialize and party. To rub salt on injury the saw me as one JJC, you know what I mean. They are full of themselves so tell me why a man like me should date someone like that?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nguage(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2007
I don't really care if Naija girls are lonely, if I need a Naija girl, I'll go to Naija. Now that I am in Newyork, I'll get myself some "foreign" P**sy.

PS: The Naija girls I know are NOT lonely, those girls are as cheap as [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavor_of_Love_%28Season_1%29]Flavor of love[/url] whores.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 07, 2007
2buff:

and how is this a threat?
you don dey mis-read and mis-yan again.
Besides, you haven't answered the last question i asked you.

Hope no decent Naija girl ends up with a man with low self esteem. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ozigbo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2007
wheel if they are lonely, let them come to me i will keep them company.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Jezzy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2007
Like I said,we can keep running circles around one another or we can stop,pay attention and see the best in one another.

Chidnosky,U met a couple of dirty chicks and u are already thinking that most are like that?

2Buff,just settle for Oyibo since you are yet to meet a Naija woman that isn't a bitch.I doubt u'll see one anytime soon.

As for the guy that thinks Naija girls are cheaper than the girls on Flavor of love show,I have nothing to say to you.It takes a cheap person to know a cheap person.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by PTBNaija(f): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
All these Nigerian men who are here saying all these negative things about Nigerian girls in the US, you will see. Talking as if some of you don't have sisters who are in the US. . .and as if some Nigerian men are without fault themselves angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Anyways. . .the Nigerian girls that I know. The ones that I go to school with are not lonely in any way, nor are they those "Flavor of Love" cheap whores either. In fact they don't even date Nigerian. It's not like they are stuck up, or ugly, or poor or anything.

Besides, I'm tired of these stupid generalizations that are made on this board. . .and then some people will come here and perpetuate these blanket statements.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 10, 2007
nwando:

Hope no decent Naija girl ends up with a man with low self esteem. grin

No dey act like frog dey jump from place to place. You just dey avoid answer the thing wen I ask you.
I asked you a simple question and you dey bring self esteem enter.
Who talk anything about self esteem?
I said what do you have against a man who works 2 jobs to make a living?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
why do you need an answer to the obvious?

how many of your relatives in naija have told you they drive cabs in America?
now do you need an explanation to that?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by waski: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
I am a guy and sometimes all you Niger boys think you can approach a Niger babe with a very cocky attitude, so when they diss you, your next move will be running to a fat white girl with skinny white friends that will tell her to keep you cause you are the only one available for her. Then she ends up getting pregnant and the child support starts. I know some Nigerian girls are very silly and at the same time very caring when you get to know them. I know most of you get excited shocked when you see a Nigerian girl who you think is beautiful and because you are Nigerian too, then u think u can get her to be yours. Advice, all you have to do is to shut up about Nigeria, treat her like you would treat a black American or any body else with respect… don’t speak broken English to her just because you know she is Nigerian, don’t ask her about queens college or is she ibo or Yoruba. Keep it simple and talk to her about things you know is relevant to getting her in bed.
I have three girlfriends, sincerely speaking… 2 is Nigerian, and one is Black American. I like the American because we have role-playing in the relationship. But she is a bitch like always. The other 2 Nigerians are very caring, they support me as always, they give me love on everything I do, but the only thing is that they hardly come out to play…  wink because they are always grounded by their good parents, which brings me back to the “Nigerian girls in the U.S are lonely”. No they are not, they just really can’t Bleep with you because of their parents. So they stay home, watch tv, go to school until a man is being arranged as their husband… just kidding, lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Uche2nna(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
Well there is one difference I have noticed between the naija girls (a few I have met) and ur typical white girl (a lot I have met). The Naija girl wont brook any nonsense or cockiness from you. U cant tell them a cock and bull story and expect them to buy it. They will size u up to make sure that they wont be getting into any trouble if they start messing with you. And trouble can come in many ways like baby mama, doing and selling drugs, the usual 419 and a whole lotta of stuff that a brother can get involved in. Like it is said in Naija, the naija girls dey shine thier eyes well well. Would U blame them I dont

As for the white girls, I dont really think they give 2 cents about all these issues. Might be wrong but a few I have met have given me that impression.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omoge(f): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2007
I'm not lonely,  grin. my parents trust me to do well where i am. I didn't come here to be another guy's playmate  wink. Most of us just don't have the time to play around. You play around and your GPA suffer, then you are off from scholarship. the man go vamoose  grin

Yes, we shine our eyes well well. after class am in my apt. I don't go anywhere unless to go shop, or just drive around sight seeing. say it again that that's lonesome  grin I don't care. I just shine my eyes  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by osazeet(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
About Nigerian Girls being lonely in the US, is really bad for us to go accross this shore and start forming civilisation on ourselves, that,s very poor of our mentality, we have to remember that we will come back home some day, that the so called foreign taste of varieties ends there in the US. We most be wise to appreciate our
selves anywhere, everywhere, anytime and all the time.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by osazeet(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2007
About Nigerian Girls being lonely in the US, is really bad for us to go accross this shore and start forming civilisation on ourselves, that,s very poor of our mentality, we have to remember that we will come back home some day, that the so called foreign taste of varieties ends there in the US. We must be wise to appreciate our
selves anywhere, everywhere, anytime and all the time.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by RichyBlacK(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2007
A good number of the Nigerian girls in the US are are students and so don't have time for frivolities.

On the other hand, a good number of the Nigerian guys in the US are hustlers! They're making money (legal or illegal) and spending it on the wide variety of damsels in the home of the brave.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by oshoyombo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2007
the major problem with naija guys and ladies out there is that they get too artificial thus they can not relate. Since everyone knows where they are coming from they would rather hang out with peeps who don't know the real naija levels, the chicks are especially guilty of this. you need to go to Unilag and hear the chicks speak (most have not even been to the airports and such chicks stay in mushin environs), also check corporate naija the chicks speaks grammar pass whites, so what do u expect when dey go out there, some guys are also guilty (fake guys pls), so when the fake naija boy meets a forming naija naija babe how do u expect them to work out,
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by PTBNaija(f): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2007
RichyBlacK:

A good number of the Nigerian girls in the US are are students and so don't have time for frivolities.

On the other hand, a good number of the Nigerian guys in the US are hustlers! They're making money (legal or illegal) and spending it on the wide variety of damsels in the home of the brave.

Hmmm. . .I feel like there is a good number of guys in schools as well. Though it might seem there are more girls. . .maybe there are more Nigerian girls in the US than boys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.