Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,104 members, 7,977,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:54 PM

Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition (9652 Views)

Edo Guber: Sen Alimikhena, Hon Ogbeide - Ihama dump PDP for APC / Osinbajo Wins Hearts Of Royal Fathers, Politicians, Business Leaders, & Others / 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by nasirujj(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2019
PennywysCares:
he can't win the case either,

so

let him waste the money

all we don't care

Enugu State is 100% PDP

we don't need dumb lifeless party in the east

they can flood with their lifeless leaders in their northern states and the world poverty capital

Ewu, pdp presidential candidate North, pdp chairman North, how does pdp become eastern party
Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 19, 2019
Lol. Pls let him continue. No hold am oh
Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by MikeBetty(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
10k votes, make dem leave am make em waste small money for lawyers hands
No, What They Did Was The Best Thing. They Are The Fathers Of The State. No Father Would Like The Two Children In Court. Again It Will Save The State Govt Resources The Govnr Will Waste On Legal Representation. My Only Problem Is That The Traditional Rulers Should Have Invited Them To Their Ime-Obi. Not Going To His House.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by jesmond3945: 4:31pm On May 19, 2019
Idleness
Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by PennywysCares(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2019
nasirujj:

Ewu, pdp presidential candidate North, pdp chairman North, how does pdp become eastern party
I won't reply you rather i leave you to perish with your ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by nasirujj(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2019
PennywysCares:

I won't reply you rather i leave you to perish with your ignorant

You gat nothing to say.
Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by PennywysCares(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2019
nasirujj:

You gat nothing to say.

sleep well son

it is Sunday
Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by Erolow(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by AngelicBeing: 5:17pm On May 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Great

But when will Agbaje challenge Sanwo Olu's victory sef
Hian, as long as my friend called Jagaban Tinubu is still alive, Sanwo Olu will likely do 2 terms as lagos state governor, Agbaje is like June 12, it is done and dusted for Agbaje, if he makes noise,
Tinubu will flog shege comot from his body the same way Ambode was flogged out of office, Tinubu is the Emperor extraordinaire of lagos Kingdom, he will continue to eat amala, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken and turkey forever because lagos state belongs to Tinubu, meanwhile, Tinubu asked me to send my details to him, he is transferring 500 million dollars to my account via swift transfer for supporting him on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by b46Ifechib98: 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by Inetpork: 6:58pm On May 19, 2019
good move .
Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by Ubdavis(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2019
Just looking for ways to waste the money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition by b3bEzinneb84: 10:52pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / FEC Okays ₦35 Billion for NEPZA Power Station In Akamkpa, Crossriver / FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.