Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Did Christainity Come To Europe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Christainity Come To Europe (262 Views)

Is Divorce Acceptable Under New Testament Christainity / My Thoughts About Christainity / Christainity And The Doctrine Of Not Marrying Two Wives. Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did Christainity Come To Europe by Ilamina(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2019
If it started in the mediterrian
Re: How Did Christainity Come To Europe by StrikeBack(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
I'm coming my love
Re: How Did Christainity Come To Europe by LordReed(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2019
It came to Europe by the mobility of people across the Roman empire. The Romans were big on mobility that's why they built roads crisscrossing their domain, that philosophy also translated to ideas and religion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Were A Ruler. Would You Build An Incinerator To Burn Criminals? / A Strange Hindrance To Your Prayer / Our Father, Who Art In Heaven… Pope Francis Approves Change To 'lord's Prayer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.