Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,294 members, 7,923,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 (29566 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by wizkar2003: 9:59am On May 20, 2019
Not good enough
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2019
Those of you shouting,

Some graduates don't earn that much and some are even jobless

Plus nobody is forcing anybody to go and apply, if you prefer you r bigger than driving with a degree, remain unemployed

14 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by corperdonga: 10:00am On May 20, 2019
Our leaders are really losing it.... I pray he realizes that he is putting a square peg in a round hole and it is not just about the money.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2019
Nigeria my country. See how the crackhead is boasting about it. Common sense should tell him that is underemployment. It is not just about making income, but making income and societal and economic impact. If you employ a medical doctor as your gateman with a salary of 1m, it is still wastage.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Rubbiish(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2019
yettymuse:
Is this the same certificate some students are committing suicide for?? Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by JARUSHUB: 10:02am On May 20, 2019
Nukilia:
Oh God! Don't so this to our graduates! Employ SSCE holders for driving jobs and look for more brain tasking jobs for the youths of this nation. Sanwo Olu should not disappoint...

A five year bachelors degree should be fit for something more challenging than driving BRT!

Who did we offend in this country! cry

It's a matter of choice. If you think your degree makes you too smart for the job, you simply ignore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by blackslayer: 10:02am On May 20, 2019
executive drivers lol!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by seangy4konji: 10:02am On May 20, 2019
And that's all h could come up with for graduates of civil wngineering and elect elect ad computer science and geology and plenty more.

Drivers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Boc007(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2019
Hello guys, yesterday was my birthday so I wish to celebrate in on nairaland. The first 10 guys that will call me on this platform will get 5k each transferred to their account...

grin
happy birthday to me.
My number.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by MartinsD12(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.herald.ng/ill-employ-graduates-as-brt-drivers-increase-their-salary-to-n100-000-sanwo-olu/
Shouldn't be for graduates alone even ssce holders should be included, the problem should be in proper training of the drivers coz I know a lot of graduates that behave like agberos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by omoiyamayor(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2019
He want to pay 100k and I see ppl complaining while some graduate get 40k as receptionist at the hotel.do graduates want task or better standard. Ask graduate to speak politely and you will listen to bleeped up stories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by johnchima007(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2019
Do you think our graduates here are more intelligent or have more degrees than most drivers abroad? Our mentality here makes degree holders think that they can't do some jobs even when it pays more than those so called "white collar jobs"

Nukilia:
Oh God! Don't so this to our graduates! Employ SSCE holders for driving jobs and look for more brain tasking jobs for the youths of this nation. Sanwo Olu should not disappoint...

A five year bachelors degree should be fit for something more challenging than driving BRT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by lexy2014: 10:04am On May 20, 2019
Nukilia:

Do u even believe d guy? BRT is run by d Tinubus. Is it Tinubu that will pay 100k to driver because he is a graduate? Make we de watch

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Franklerry: 10:05am On May 20, 2019
Making graduate bus driver is not new as long as they are well paid...in america they have 50000 PhD every year..don't be surprise when u see a PhD holder in america as a bar man

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Elemosho478: 10:06am On May 20, 2019
Only Graduates that are interested in the Job would apply, if you are not interested you can wait for another opportunity

Good one from the Governor

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Kingzra1(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2019
pure rubbish...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by idsamoo(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Those of you shouting,

Some graduates don't earn that much and some are even jobless

Plus nobody is forcing anybody to go and apply, if you prefer you r bigger than driving with a degree, remain unemployed
Thank you, some of them are working with Indian companies in Lagos and are receiving 50-60k, maybe that's their definition for dignified jobs all because of tie they put on to work everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by saintchuks9(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2019
I keep saying this that this country is a big joke

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 20, 2019
Nukilia:

Who told you that GRADUATES don’t operate UBERS and EATERIES abroad...

The only difference between AFRICA and DIASPORA is welfare packages, Value for Human life, respect for rule of law, and zero tolerance for corruption.

GRADUATES DRIVE abroad.
Most relatives we have in the U.S Operate TAXIS but the remuneration is Highly Commendable, despite the bills to be paid.
Just that people enjoy the Good Roads, permanent Light, Nice Housing ..,Environmental Protection, Child welfare packages, Nice serene, Hospital packages...

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Wettoid123: 10:10am On May 20, 2019
What a Bleep,,this people have no respect for our graduate at all after spending 5yrs in the university all u can think of is a driving job.
Am not seeing any light in the tunnel at all.
Foolishness of the highest order!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by stabilizer: 10:10am On May 20, 2019
EKO loya were ju worldwide. Impossible is nothing should be their number plate moto cos i see no sign of excellence ..

Center of bullion van

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Edyice: 10:11am On May 20, 2019
How many people believe it was tinubu that told him this... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Waksdabos(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2019
MysticLady:
Lol

Hello. Happy Monday and I hope everyone is well. It’s a new week and brand new day again. First day of the week and a hustling day. I realized a lot of people are struggling to make end meet. There are people here who are tired and really needs things to happen quickly in their life. Some have some emergency needs, unexpected bills to take care of or maybe you need to find work, money, prosperity etc. If you are feeling like you are not making sales, money isn’t coming in, commission is low, you are a business owner and customers are not coming and you need to get your business up and running, it’s just sluggish slow and nothing is happening or even if things were going on well in your business and all of a sudden it has taken a sudden drop and you don’t know why this is happening or what to do. If that’s you, what you need is simply a money spell. Yes spell to attract money, job and customers. You don’t have to steal pants or shed blood when you can simply cast spells to attract money. It’s very simple and easy effective money spell.
I realize a lot of people where they live is not too conducive because they live with their family members, friends, spouse and there’s no privacy. Don’t worry, there’s still a way. It could be done on your behalf and you get your result wherever you are. DM me to get the highly effective ingredients to cast a money spell and any other spiritual materials you might need.
Thanks and have a great day.
Mystic Lady.
You need it most my dear.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by onelovenigeria(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2019
if it true then it a good start .....mostly youth are talking bad about the salary ,but about the job....what is wrong with bus driver....truly our value have really been lost

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by frowland(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2019
Nukilia:

Same 9ja graduates are driving buses in UK, washing dead corpses, bathing old men and washing plates. Even becoming bouncers and beggars. Who did they offend in UK? The queen?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by davidsOFFICE(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2019
Thunder fire his degree, his MBA, and all his other qualifications.
A complete graduate ke. That's why nigeria will never progress, everyday developing to developing. They no born am well make him talk am for UK, pikin no go even vote an
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2019
I even think say this guy go get sense ... I'm disappointed. So what happens to the old BRT drivers? They go back to the streets or even crime?..the money that could be spent on paying graduates a paltry 100k, could be used to train the drivers, improve the buses and even increase the old drivers paycheck
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 by Deathisfree: 10:15am On May 20, 2019
At least we will know the man moving you is educated not those Igbo driver and accident go reduce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman / Serious Shooting At Ikotun? / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.