Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories (19100 Views)

Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu / PDP Crisis: G-5 Governors Regroup In Abuja, Hold Talks With Tinubu / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:32am On May 21, 2019
Samunique:
Hope this will not just be an empty threat as usual ?

Honestly, something must be done about this Fulani,s evil that's ravaging Nigeria !

Who are the people to do "something" ? What about you ? Are you not old enough to carry a gun ?
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SachaBastien(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2019
Tobichimezie:
This is what Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob organization should be doing in the East to curb the fulani madness before it blows out of proportion. Instead he will spend morning till night ranting about the "Zoo" and cursing other ethnic groups upandan, use that time to keep your mouth shut, secretly curry favor with all those top officials/diplomats in Europe that he meets(or claims to do) , and solicit for funds to buy arms, find a safe channel to provide the arms to his members in the East(we have the Niger Delta creeks and Ambazonia in Southern Cameroon as supply routes to the East), and have them organize a disciplined militia solely responsible for the defence of the East like we did when we had Bakassi boys in the early 2000's.
Talk is cheap. One gunshot and all of the people urging him to go to war (like you) will raise the white flag.
Form a disciplined militia..... Will you be part of that militia?
You're online spewing venomous trash.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Tobichimezie: 10:02am On May 21, 2019
SachaBastien:

Talk is cheap. One gunshot and all of the people urging him to go to war (like you) will raise the white flag.
Form a disciplined militia..... Will you be part of that militia?
You're online spewing venomous trash.
There are people who are not cowards like you, and are ready when need arises, to rise up to any challenge if threatened and pushed beyond the limits. And you don't know me, my past, and every struggles I have faced and overcome even at the risk of death(forget the anonymity of the internet, but maybe some of us have had to kill or be killed all for survival) ... So yeah, STFU cause you don't know me, and apparently trash talking is what you are all about.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Gudiza(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2019
.... someone said

LIFE IS WARFARE

Yoruba forests host 1,123 cells of armed Fulani herdsmen--Oodua group..
so we are educated yet gun wielding jihadists occupy our surrounding forests which is something like 2/3rds of our land, yet we are alright with it cos we live in the cities, they chased you away from your bushes, you can't farm can't do nothing, there they occupy and receive regular
training and drills.

In the cities you have no weaponry either because all security agencies from army to border control to police, immigration, civil defense are controlled by the northerners. Who then owns the land? Are we alright in this country? don't want to spread rumours but there are evidences that they are tactically using the nigerian military, boko haram, herdmen/bandits to actively spread fulani populations from CAR, Chad, Niger, Mali into Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Delta/Kwara respectively in these bushes after marking... who would have thought a time will come when the Nigerian military,Boko haram/ISWAP, fulani herdsmen will be working for one goal, one agenda which is .......

The problem with 'black' people from time immemorial is that they always lacked vision. They only see now and their immediate environment. They are also distracted with rubbish like majority content on the unsocial media today SMDH. You think we have it bad now? think about what that child you're carrying in your arms will face in the hands of these people 100, 1000 years from now.... need not tell me, that's the story of North Africa today .. they have always had bad plans for US ... Islamabad.

Gen T.Y Danjuma spoke about it, Gen O. Obasanjo has spoken... but will anyone listen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SachaBastien(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2019
Tobichimezie:

There are people who are not cowards like you, and are ready when need arises, to rise up to any challenge if threatened and pushed beyond the limits. And you don't know me, my past, and every struggles I have faced and overcome even at the risk of death(forget the anonymity of the internet, but maybe some of us have had to kill or be killed all for survival) ... So yeah, STFU cause you don't know me, and apparently trash talking is what you are all about.
A simple question was put before you but because you are a hypocrite, you started a tirade rather answer.
Killing a man doesn't make you combat capable or ready. War is not about killing, it's about sustaining momentum. If you do not understand this, you can kill a million and still lose to the one who killed just tens of thousands.
Will you be part of this militia?
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Malawian(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2019
sharpsecret:
when he formed the biafra security service(b.s.s)to defend the biafra region u are one of the people that still comdened him..dont know what u'll do to please people.whatever u do they'll stil complain

That B.S.S shit wasn't going to work either. Do you realize there are secret Police all over the country? These are people that "Hustle" with you and live with you in your face me i face you apartments. I met one recently in my area, when he asked me to redo his fading official ID card. I wont even be surprised if the Nigerian State had already infiltrated that B.S.S shit with their agents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Tobichimezie: 11:03am On May 21, 2019
SachaBastien:

A simple question was put before you but because you are a hypocrite, you started a tirade rather answer.
Killing a man doesn't make you combat capable or ready. War is not about killing, it's about sustaining momentum. If you do not understand this, you can kill a million and still lose to the one who killed just tens of thousands.
Will you be part of this militia?
Now I see the problem, in your attempt to downplay my points and sound too smart for your own good, the grey matter of my points obviously skipped your head. When I advocated for a militia, I meant a civilian defense force or local vigilante, I mean people who will rather if offered the right platform (training, organization, logistics) volunteer to help protect their immediate communities, families, properties etc from the hordes of marauding herdsmen that are fast becoming a menace to Nigerians. And as we both know our security apparatus aside from been undermanned and underequipped, are seriously lacking in the fundamentals of providing security for innocent lives and properties of the people under their jurisdiction, or are in one way or another in connivance with these savages that audaciously go around killing, raping, and maiming people in their farms and homes ... the onus and prerogatives of self preservation/defense will have to inexorably rest with these people to take matters into their own hands and fight back (or risk been wiped out). So yeah, my call for disciplined ethnic militias tasked with defending innocent people is pretty much a derivative of common sense and necessity. Nobody here is talking about war(wonder where you pulled that from) except you.

And If the need arises for me to defend my family, loved ones, property, community and ancestral lands... why the hell shouldn't I? How does that translate to me fanning the embers of war or been an online warrior? if you have never had to fight for something in your life, then that's cool for you, but don't come here and take some bullshit high moral and rational ground for those of us who conceptutualize the fundamentals of having the testosterone to say enough is enough to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by sharpsecret: 11:36am On May 21, 2019
Malawian:

That B.S.S shit wasn't going to work either. Do you realize there are secret Police all over the country? These are people that "Hustle" with you and live with you in your face me i face you apartments. I met one recently in my area, when he asked me to redo his fading official ID card. I wont even be surprised if the Nigerian State had already infiltrated that B.S.S shit with their agents.
what are u saying?i dont understand u at all
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by sharpsecret: 11:37am On May 21, 2019
Tobichimezie:

I was one of the people that condemned what? seems you got the wrong guy buddy.
ok
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by sharpsecret: 11:41am On May 21, 2019
Tobichimezie:

I was one of the people that condemned what? seems you got the wrong guy buddy.
if u feel kanu is not doing his job very well as an activist,why dont u start ur own and i wil follow u to the end
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Malawian(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2019
sharpsecret:
what are u saying?i dont understand u at all

I have said it before here. The only solution is another secret organization not even know to any one other than its members. Nigerian Agents are everywhere. One might be right beside you and you wont even know. I say this because the guy i mentioned earlier, i have known him around the area for more than 4 years. you will see him even smoke igbo with the boys, carry loadon his back in form of menial jobs for sustenance, etc, while all the while, he was drawing salary from the Nigerian state as an informant and a secret policeman. Wait for it, the guy is actually an Igbo guy like me.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SachaBastien(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Now I see the problem, in your attempt to downplay my points and sound too smart for your own good, the grey matter of my points obviously skipped your head. When I advocated for a militia, I meant a civilian defense force or local vigilante, I mean people who will rather if offered the right platform (training, organization, logistics) volunteer to help protect their immediate communities, families, properties etc from the hordes of marauding herdsmen that are fast becoming a menace to Nigerians. And as we both know our security apparatus aside from been undermanned and underequipped, are seriously lacking in the fundamentals of providing security for innocent lives and properties of the people under their jurisdiction, or are in one way or another in connivance with these savages that audaciously go around killing, raping, and maiming people in their farms and homes ... the onus and prerogatives of self preservation/defense will have to inexorably rest with these people to take matters into their own hands and fight back (or risk been wiped out). So yeah, my call for disciplined ethnic militias tasked with defending innocent people is pretty much a derivative of common sense and necessity. Nobody here is talking about war(wonder where you pulled that from) except you.

And If the need arises for me to defend my family, loved ones, property, community and ancestral lands... why the hell shouldn't I? How does that translate to me fanning the embers of war or been an online warrior? if you have never had to fight for something in your life, then that's cool for you, but don't come here and take some bullshit high moral and rational ground for those of us who conceptutualize the fundamentals of having the testosterone to say enough is enough to bad rubbish.
You talked about war when you used the word MILITIA. Don't tell me you don't know what the word means grin
Stop writing a textbook over a simple question. Will you be part of the militia?
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Afamed: 12:17pm On May 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
afamed will say fulanis ar good people nw
There are good people every where including those on your Dp.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Seepayday: 2:38pm On May 21, 2019
It should be what I call, "talk and do" otherwise, they are making the terrorists to arm themselves more and continue the mayhem while you are still ranting threats. Terrorists as we know make threats and carry them out.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Tobichimezie: 1:57pm On May 22, 2019
SachaBastien:

You talked about war when you used the word MILITIA. Don't tell me you don't know what the word means grin
Stop writing a textbook over a simple question. Will you be part of the militia?
You're irredeemably daft, can't help your case...my sympathies are in order for you.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SachaBastien(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2019
Tobichimezie:

You're irredeemably daft, can't help your case...my sympathies are in order for you.
Considering the fact that you are poorly educated in a decrepit society,I can only imagine your inability to comprehend a simple word like militia and equally your brazen display of cowardice.
Continue your e-wars but do not be fool Hardy as to ignite a conflict as it is obvious you are ideologically inept.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Tobichimezie: 2:50pm On May 22, 2019
SachaBastien:

Considering the fact that you are poorly educated in a decrepit society,I can only imagine your inability to comprehend a simple word like militia and equally your brazen display of cowardice.
Continue your e-wars but do not be fool Hardy as to ignite a conflict as it is obvious you are ideologically inept.
Guy stop disgracing your poor father's wasted efforts to educate your dumb ass, understand what context clue means in relation to actual meaning before going off like the re.tarded pseudo-intellectual that you are. Having a local militia is the same as a local vigilante like OPC,Bakassi boys, CDF helping the army to battle Boko haram in the Northeast region etc... how does defending your region against AK47 wielding fulani savages translate to inciting war or conflict? so you would rather people fold their hands and get wiped out just for political correctness... guy I know there's some dint of common sense in you, I'm done relying to you man, make I no lose brain cells on top your matter.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SachaBastien(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Guy stop disgracing your poor father's wasted efforts to educate your dumb ass, understand what context clue means in relation to actual meaning before going off like the re.tarded pseudo-intellectual that you are. Having a local militia is the same as a local vigilante like OPC,Bakassi boys, CDF helping the army to battle Boko haram in the Northeast region etc... how does defending your region against AK47 wielding fulani savages translate to inciting war or conflict? so you would rather people fold their hands and get wiped out just for political correctness... guy I know there's some dint of common sense in you, I'm done relying to you man, make I no lose brain cells on top your matter.
You'll never be a father.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by mbos: 3:50pm On May 22, 2019
re-inauguration of BAKASSI BOYS IS a must in Biafra.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by NyomiBanxxx: 6:26pm On May 22, 2019
Tobichimezie:
This is what Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob organization should be doing in the East to curb the fulani madness before it blows out of proportion. Instead he will spend morning till night ranting about the "Zoo" and cursing other ethnic groups upandan, use that time to keep your mouth shut, secretly curry favor with all those top officials/diplomats in Europe that he meets(or claims to do) , and solicit for funds to buy arms, find a safe channel to provide the arms to his members in the East(we have the Niger Delta creeks and Ambazonia in Southern Cameroon as supply routes to the East), and have them organize a disciplined militia solely responsible for the defence of the East like we did when we had Bakassi boys in the early 2000's.

The IPOB created a security group(BSS) that will protect the East from Fulani Islamist Jihadist terrorists

It's one idiot from called Seyi Law that said Nigerian government should stop them and arrest Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Tobichimezie: 7:15pm On May 24, 2019
SachaBastien:

You'll never be a father.
Sucks for you cause I'm already one.

Make I no curse you sha... needless for me to seal your already accursed fate.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SachaBastien(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Sucks for you cause I'm already one.

Make I no curse you sha... needless for me to seal your already accursed fate.
When it begins, you will realize the you can go from being one to being none. You will never be a father.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Tobichimezie: 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
SachaBastien:

When it begins, you will realize the you can go from being one to being none. You will never be a father.
You will die wishing you were one, to put your sealed fate in perspective, you won't even live long enough to dream about been one. My last reply to your pathetic self. RIP in short advance you bastard.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SachaBastien(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2019
Tobichimezie:

You will die wishing you were one, to put your sealed fate in perspective, you won't even live long enough to dream about been one. My last reply to your pathetic self. RIP in short advance you bastard.
It is easy for a worm like you to build on no pedestal. On the day of reckoning you shall crumble. I have spoken.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by nigeriaschoolne(f): 9:45pm On May 26, 2019
hope4life:
Yoruba forests host 1,123 cells of armed Fulani herdsmen--Oodua group

…….says Yoruba rich are being secretly kidnapped, huge ransom paid

Ibadan May 14, 2019 FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLIC RELEASE..There are exactly 1,123 cells belonging to armed Fulani herdsmen mainly in forests and highlands located across Yoruba territories.

The cells are well organized and they appear to network with each other.

The mission of the cells are unknown except that there have been increase in the preponderance of their organization skill.

They appear to have lately adopted martial training in these cells. Some of the Fulani armed herdsmen speak French suggesting the Franco-African origin of some of them.

In a media release on Tuesday, Apapo Oodua Koya, (AOKOYA) said the cells are manned by between 30 to 50 young armed Fulani herdsmen whose focus is kidnapping and rape and the imposition of siege, a state of fear and anomie across Yorubaland.

AOKOYA, a coalition of several Pan Yoruba self-determination groups including Yoruba Nationalist League, (YONL) Association of Yoruba Retired Officers, (AYORO), Federation of Ilaje Peoples, (FEIP), Itsekiri Peoples Alliance, (IPA), Oodua Peoples Congress, (OPC), Oodua Revolutionary Coalition, (OREC), Agbekoya, Oodua Students Alliance, (OSA) and many others said the study was conducted over a period of six months using some of the best intelligence gathering equipment.

It further said that satellite images have been personally submitted to State Governors in the South West and some traditional rulers.

The group said
“We have taken our time to do an intelligence survey using modern equipment and google mapping with elementary satellite imaging to know the number of armed cells established and controlled by the Fulani herdsmen spread across Yoruba territories of Kwara, Kogi, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Itsekiri part of Delta State. Our findings are shocking. There are 1, 123 cells run by armed Fulani militia. The cells are populated with Fulani armed men. Some of them are in military uniforms and in some instances we find young girls cooking for the men”, the release signed by the Secretary for Strategy of the group, United States-based Col Abimbola Sowunmi and Deputy Secretary for Publicity, Mr Ismail Abiodun said.

AOKOYA also said that its intelligence report indicate that many Yoruba rich are being kidnapped in silence.

“We discovered that many Yoruba rich men and women are being kidnapped and they are compelled to pay ransom. It is traditional that many of them fear to speak out and in cases where rape of women are involved, the victims are too traumatised to speak out.

"The Yoruba rich suffer in silence. They are raped. They are so traumatized to speak out. We reveal with pain in our hearts that the proprietor of a very big Petrol Filling station in Yoruband one of the finest Yoruba business woman was kidnapped. She paid a lot of money.

Another woman, Mrs who runs an Industry with speciality in ethanol was kidnapped near Ayede in Ekiti state..She has since relocated to London. AOKOYA representatives have met some of these victims who have given confidential information.

Another very rich woman in Abeikuta was kidnapped late last year on her way to Lagos.

She was kept for two weeks. She paid a huge sum as ransom.

The wife of a prominent Pastor in Lagos was seized in February this year on her way to Akure in Ondo State.

She infact paid 25 million to be free. Students of many of the highbrow private Universities are victims. They know their parents are very rich. They target them and pick them up in towns and on the roads. Their parents pay in silence. The herdsmen have information of resumption dates of these schools and use the opportunity to target the students.

The Fulani herdmen threaten them that their children would be killed if they report to the police.

AOKOYA said students of Afe Babalola University, Babcock and Covenant Universities are prime targets.

"It added that wives of traditional rulers are also targets. They are so scared to report to the authorities.”

In one instance, Yoruba billionaire, Bode Akindele was accosted on Ibadan-Lagos Highway. He managed to escape.

We observe that they operate with intelligence networking with some contacts within the state security services that provide information for them and through an extensive network involving Maiguards.

They go out to mosques on Fridays and churches in Sundays where they target and trail owners of exotic cars to their private homes from where they station agents who act as Okada riders but who in actual fact monitor the movement of these people.
" Its a sophisticated network that has recently succeded in breaking into network of some banks in order to know the rich and trace the addresses provided in those bank details.

There are infact too many instances to be mentioned.

AOKOYA said Denying these facts will not help Yorubaland, the issue is to rise up to the challenge and confront headlong.

AOKOYA said it does not expect the authorities in Yorubaland to accept these reports but that events in the few months ahead will confirm the veracity as the Fulani herdsmen are poised to be on greater rampage.

“They have four strategies that have helped them. The first is that they maintain the purity of the Fulani control of the kidnap ring.

This has its own strength and weakness. It makes it difficult for penetration by the state or the host communities so as not to discover their modus.

On the other hand of its advantage, it nullifies the potential of locals getting involved in kidnapping.

Given the degree of poverty in the land, this is an advantage because the Yoruba youths adopting kidnapping as a means of survival will lead to greater social upheavals in Yorubaland.

The second strategy is that they have access to sophisticacted arms supplied by experts.

These arms are brought to them in dismantled forms, making it difficult for security operatives to discover them in transit.

The third strategy is that they are able to organize intensive training for their members without being discovered. This is the most dangerous aspect.

It will mean that they can engage in military combat and this places them at advantage ahead of innocent and peaceful host communities.

They have contact with some bad eggs in Nigerian security network who supply them with information.

AOKOYA made contacts with police officials who supplied the phone numbers of some of the Fulani herdsmen arrested in the past.

It indicated that they have a strong network with some influential Fulani politicians in the North and are also not far from the Miyetti Allah group.
The forth is that they have full control over the territories they occupy since many Yoruba people have been prevented from going to their farms. The women are also scared of going to farms..This gives the Fulani herdsmen the opportunity to dominate their environment and do what ever they like in those forests which they contunuosly destroy, burn and vanguish.

Our patient is thin because we cannot imagine Yoruba armed men going to Sokoto or Katsina to kidnap their people and occupy their ancestral forests or grassland. The situation in Yorubaland is both an insult and a humiliating embarrassment.

“We did a comprehensive data analysis of the telephone numbers of some of the herdsmen arrested. Some of the Fulani herdsmen arrested have on their phones history of consistent communication with leaders of Miyetti Allah and even some prominent Northern Emirs.

AOKOYA said "We see a great danger ahead. We are worries that these armed groups pose a serious threat to the livelihood of Yoruba people. We fear that there is what is akin to an army of occupation in Yorubaland.

The signs are clear that if there is any crisis in Yorubaland today, there is the possibility that our people will be overwhelmed.

AOKOYA urge Yoruba people all over the world to realise that they can never be protected by the corrupt and villanous Nigerian state.."We have to take the bull by the horn. If not, the massacre of Yoruba people in the face of imminent crisis will be unprecedented.

This report has been edited to preserve many confidential reports some of which have been passed on to some important Yoruba leaders.

One of the university we have so far in the north that's doing pretty well is the Kano State University (KASU). So far, they are ready or their new intake and if you look forward to schooling there, visit https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/kasu-post-utme-registration/ to get idea of their cut-off. If peradventure you have applied, check https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/kasu-admission-list/ for your admission status. Go rigt ahead with it, delay is dangerous.
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by superlightning: 10:01pm On May 26, 2019
Tobichimezie:

lol....another face-saving post from a face saver.

i say to you GOOD MORNING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation / PHCN Finally Privatised, NCP Announces Results Of Bids

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.