Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fake Soldier Who Beat Nigerian Music Veteran, Baba Fryo Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Soldier Who Beat Nigerian Music Veteran, Baba Fryo Arrested (335 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Soldier Who Beat Nigerian Music Veteran, Baba Fryo Arrested by 247naijamedia: 7:56am On May 21, 2019
This is one of the unknown fake soldiers that deliberately beat up our living legend Babafryo Igweh yesterday without a reason,
People need to be very careful these days as there so are many Babylonians posing as soldiers.
I am very proud of the Nigerian Army and OC MP ojo Cantonment Capt. A.S ATUNWA for his effective investigations and action taking in this matter.
We give thanks to the most high God .
The picture below is the picture of the very fake soldier.he has been arrested by the military police ojo cantonment his name is Muhammed ishaq.
Thank you Nigerian Army ojo cantonment.

1 Share

Re: Fake Soldier Who Beat Nigerian Music Veteran, Baba Fryo Arrested by Gisters: 8:00am On May 21, 2019
cool
Re: Fake Soldier Who Beat Nigerian Music Veteran, Baba Fryo Arrested by donbachi(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2019
Na so dem go borrow uniform dey pose...dey denge denge...dey waka kurukere

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Call Out Hushpuppi To Give Account Of His Job / May You Go Through All That I Did And Even More Iyaboojo Blasts Blogger / Woman With Cancer On Her Wish Bed Say She Wants Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.