Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Muslim Killing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Killing (706 Views)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Killing In Self-defence Is It A Sin Before God? / Gombe Muslim Students Have Put Me In Sorrow By Killing My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Killing by abdulg: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hadith of the Day
Abu Bakarah Thaqfi (r.a) has related that the Holy Prophet (sa) said: When two Muslims confront each other with swords and one is killed, both end in hell. I said: Messenger of Allah, as to the one who kills it is understandable; but why the other? The other was also eager to kill his opponent (Bokhari and Muslim).  shocked
Re: Muslim Killing by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
But ur prophet in the quran said warfare is ordained for u, and if u fight for allah u are going to paradise. so why the change of tone?
Re: Muslim Killing by vescucci(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2010
Perhaps it is legal to kill enemies of Allah and not the proponents. Abdul, there's an Islamic section, you dig?
Re: Muslim Killing by nopuqeater: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Toba [Quote]The other was also eager to kill his opponent (Bokhari and Muslim). Shocked[/Quote]Read it. So when a man is in warfare with you, his age is no more an object for consideration If its a woamn, her gender ceases to be a reason for you you to be gentle with her. Either will kill you if they have theupper hand. Neither will spare your life.
Re: Muslim Killing by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Toba Read it. So when a man is in warfare with you, his age is no more an object for consideration If its a woamn, her gender ceases to be a reason for you you to be gentle with her. Either will kill you if they have theupper hand. Neither will spare your life.
U ve been jumping from thread to thread trying to justify war&some of the evil killings of ur c.raz.y leader. Now how many wars have u fought ur self in obedience to the quranic directives that u should go for jihad? Dont be a disobedient muslim. Kill pple. Me i detest everything about islam&mohammad go ahead&fight me. Did the quran not told u what to do to disbelievers that opposes mohammad? Me i am one. So fight war with me u dig
Re: Muslim Killing by vedaxcool(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
toba:

U ve been jumping from thread to thread trying to justify war&some of the evil killings of your c.raz.y leader. Now how many wars have u fought your self in obedience to the quranic directives that u should go for jihad? Dont be a disobedient muslim. Kill pple. Me i detest everything about islam&mohammad go ahead&fight me. Did the quran not told u what to do to disbelievers that opposes mohammad? Me i am one. So fight war with me u dig

One would think Hitler has risen to do Christ bidding, from the way you "sound" Muslims need beware for you might go on the rampage, you said nopuqeater made/Justify Excuses for the killings but your own soul bears witness that you are not honest as deep within you the reasons are cogent that is why, rather than reply them(the excuses/justification) you insist on Insults and barbaric behavior but know that no true Muslim will Kill people for no just reason as the Qur'an warns "if you kill an innocent person it will be as if you have killed all of humanity", But one should not bother as you hatred for we Muslims has incapacitated your genuine reasoning ability making you lie, misinterpret and even alter Qur'anic Text so as to destroy Islam, but "ALLAH perfects his Light though the Unbelievers detest it". Prophet Muhammad PBUH did not come to die for any one sin,  rather he came to give guidance and repulse evil, which he did well that is why he is acknowledged by Critics and Friends alike as being the most successful religious personality in the World, ALhamdulila.
Re: Muslim Killing by nopuqeater: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
@Toba: when you read the Quran and study the hadith, you will see the Sunnah "specific way and methodology" of war. It was the way Islam fought her wars, the ones they won and the one they lost (Ghazhwatul Huud).

All the ingredients are in the Quran and explained in hadith, and the sunnah was already established; a head of the Islamic community, worldwide and not just local leader. Today we do not have worldwide leader that all muslims are united behind; He is called a Kalifah or Amir.

What you have now are people who start movements for local issues, rightful or wrongful reasons, making themselves leaders of whatever their agendas may be.

I will wait for the like of Abu Bakr, or Umar ibn Kattab, r Uthman bin Affan or Ali bin AbiTaib, or Umar ibn Abdullah to emerge. Finally, Allah says in the Quran, when you go to war practice justice and be mindful of your Lord, lest you err/go into errors.

The process of fighting is very complex; not all muslims go war at the same time as Russia did with Nazi. Muslims will divide up; The able bodied men may not all go; there will be many scholars that wil remain to teach the children, be leaders of the community, and so many based on family condition will not fight.

when Muslims return from war, there will be scholars to counsel them, returning them from the harshness of war to reality of their other peace time duties to Allah; Salah, recitation of Quran, etc. Being husbands and fathers and sons and brothers, etc to their people, being productive member of the community.

The United States has the Sunnah of Islam, and is just waking up to Islam. Really. Every good thing the USA does has root in Islam, and just in the lip services in JudeoChristian. There is no place where the above is found in the Bible. There are verses in the Quran and explanations in hadith and as a muslim, they are my sources.

So telling me to kill myself or kill people, it shows that you and CrisscrossJCross19 dont know anything, but are potentially violent people, I invite you to life, you are inviting me to death. I wish you well. You wish that I become a murderer when no one is after my life and no need for me to defend myself.

You people are unjust. I see you have the manner of Pat Robertson who will lie his way out of a carpet party, spit in your face and say its raining, see, by spiting in it, again.

Allah says do not be unjust. Dont wish for death. Dont take a soul unjustly, because it is like killing the whole human generation. You dont have anything like this in the Bible; please show it.
Re: Muslim Killing by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
U guys are talking bull s.h.it as usual. What does ur terrorism manual say about those who oppose mohammad like myself?
Re: Muslim Killing by nopuqeater: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^^^^Same thing your NT says about me; Bring his in front of me and slaughter him. Go and read it again and say it aint so; Its parable, oh you bride of another man.
Re: Muslim Killing by TheClown: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2010
Nopuqeater,

What part of the Bible (NT)said that?

Was it a parable narrated by Jesus about another King (To extol faithfulness even in little things) or did Jesus actually commanded a man to be brought before him and slaughtered? grin

Was the man brought before him and slaughtered?

I await your answers my friend.
Re: Muslim Killing by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^^Same thing your NT says about me; Bring his in front of me and slaughter him. Go and read it again and say it aint so; Its parable, oh you bride of another man.
U would do ur self alot of good by just showing me one person that the sword was used to kill by either jesus or his apostles. I can show over 15 killings by the evil genius mohammad
Re: Muslim Killing by nopuqeater: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2010
@The Clown: « #9 on: Today at 08:03:57 PM »
[Quote]Nopuqeater,

What part of the Bible (NT)said that?

Was it a parable narrated by Jesus about another King (To extol faithfulness even in little things) or did Jesus actually commanded a man to be brought before him and slaughtered? Grin

Was the man brought before him and slaughtered?

I await your answers my friend.[/Quote]You are a riot, man. When it suits you people, you say a parable is about jesus. When it suits you, you give us remote rope to tie Jesus to a verse, when clearly there is no remote link to him

Who is the Parable of the Sower talking about his words in the hearts of people except Jesus? The seed that is on the is refering to somebody like me. While the see on the fertile land is refering to you. No?

Who is the Brides and Bridegroom Parable talking about, except Jesus being the Bridegroom?

Now why are you denying that the king in the parable is Jesus? Dont you call him king? Dont you call him king of Kings? Didnt he deny he was a king? You have a good teacher. Look inside the Bible, especially the NT and see how one person can say omething and for no apparent reason say the opposite, a complete 180 degrees.
Re: Muslim Killing by nopuqeater: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
@Toba: Since you are very naive about life, let me share something with you: The President of Iran and the council of Mullahs are enemies of the west and therefore the west does not want her to have Nuclear weapon capability, because of what the rulers say.

Words are the inkling of what a person inner self is saying.

Jesus said buy weapons. they bought them.

The same weapon was used near the head, the neck and the jugular vein, aota, etc, the life supply route. The eye was cut off.

before them in addition to the command to buy weapons, he prayed all night on a single purpose that he did not want to die.

Now tell me, if the arresting person was a lone, what do you think about his head attached to his neck, while in the company of 100s, the 12 made a soldier lose an ear?

have you apologized for the lies you told about me, saying I abused your parents? That was low. Very dirty low down.
Re: Muslim Killing by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
U are very very ignorant mr man. Is that how u respond to request/questions from your children?
Here it is again for u to respond to thats if u are still reasonable&if u failed this time, it would mean that u are absolutely illogical
toba:

U would do your self alot of good by just showing me one person that the sword was used to kill by either jesus or his apostles. I can show over 15 killings by the evil genius mohammad
Nopuqeater, this is directed to u.
Re: Muslim Killing by vedaxcool(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2010
"My self My self why have I forsaken My self" -Jesus if he was god

" for those that do not want me to reign over them bring them and slay them" Jesus in the NT threatening the Jews for not letting him prevail

"For those with out swords sell your Garments and get one" Jesus on the importance of swords in the life of any Christian

" "When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!" A disciple of Jesus assuring Jesus that he knows the importance of Swords in the Life of  a Christian

"  Think not that I came to bring Peace nay a Sword" Jesus emphasizing why Sword has become Prominent in his mission

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye, therefore, as wise as serpents, (?) and as
harmless as doves." Jesus on stating his strategies

"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear."   Jesus Disciple using the sword Jesus Prescribe Judiciously

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."   Jesus on the essence of Fire in his mission and how division is strategic in his war.
Re: Muslim Killing by vedaxcool(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
vedaxcool:

"My self My self why have I forsaken My self" -Jesus if he was god

" for those that do not want me to reign over them bring them and slay them" Jesus in the NT threatening the Jews for not letting him prevail

" "When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!"Jesus on the importance of swords in the life of any Christian

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".A disciple of Jesus assuring Jesus that he knows the importance of Swords in the Life of a Christian

"  Think not that I came to bring Peace nay a Sword" Jesus emphasizing why Sword has become Prominent in his mission

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye, therefore, as wise as serpents, (?) and as
harmless as doves." Jesus on stating his strategies

"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear."   Jesus Disciple using the sword Jesus Prescribe Judiciously

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."   Jesus on the essence of Fire in his mission and how division is strategic in his war.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ / Travailing In Prayer? / Letter Received On April 17, 2011 By Sabrina From The Lord Jesus For You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.