Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,489 members, 7,968,348 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:42 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (1024218 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

I used to race and have the scars to show for it. Well aware of the difference. Yes, electric is quicker not faster... which is what is more useful to me. Half a second off the line and you're NOT catching me. They generally drive better though.. I'm genuinely curious why your choice. The satisfying roar? Because that can easily be simulated.
yes the roar and being able to go 350kph after like say 1.5km of open road.Can you electric people do that? undecided
You all that do quarter mile races aren't racers,just thrill seekers.
What kind of race is that?
You use to race?hmm,wish you weren't taken.No be these women weh when them see 120kph them go begin shout and nag inside motor.
When are we racing though? undecided
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Iogobenz:
yes the roar and being able to go 350kph after like say 1.5km of open road.Can you electric people do that? undecided
You use to race?hmm,wish you weren't taken.No be these women weh when them see 120kph them go begin shout and nag inside motor.

Bolded!! grin you no well grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2020
dannybrasky:

Bolded!! grin you no well grin
I dey tell you.
And somehow everytime I see mouth watering races,I'm always with these women undecided
I go just cry inside my heart cry
If you say make you damn the consequences,break up don sure for you undecided
I just tire bro.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2020
rationalmind:

Rare picture of Smartchoiice thinking of ditching his Merc for a Corolla
For a Corolla? Mbah. For your informate I am thinking of acquiring a W210 E430 V8 18inch bespoke wheels... 400NM torque. 300HP. Daily driver.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Iogobenz:

I didn't say anything about using them for racing o. I don retire because of Baby Radu and co. I'm talking about in real world use. They are quicker which means ole wey wan catch me, good luck. Plus mile range is increasing every day. For the noise, that's easily reproduced. There's a reason Tesla is more worth more than Ford and Chevy combined. Also, https://www.google.com/amp/s/electrek.co/2020/01/10/mazda-electric-car-artificially-slower-to-feel-like-gas-car/amp/

Souvenirs from my last Challenger. He lost, blindsided me on a date on the freeway another day at 2am and flipped my car using a construction sign. Car flipped three times and slid upside down for a quarter of a mile, lost skin on the back of my hand dragging on the asphalt, nerve damage, and knees split open. Engine block crashed cracked in half. I can tell you this, video game accident POVs are pretty accurate!

Excuse the ashiness. I just comot for shower.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sacramento1212: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

I didn't say anything about using them for racing o. I don retire because of Baby Radu and co. I'm talking about in real world use. They are quicker which means ole wey wan catch me, good luck. Plus mile range is increasing every day. For the noise, that's easily reproduced. There's a reason Tesla is more worth more than Ford and Chevy combined. Also, https://www.google.com/amp/s/electrek.co/2020/01/10/mazda-electric-car-artificially-slower-to-feel-like-gas-car/amp/

Souvenirs from my last Challenger. He lost, blindsided me on a date on the freeway another day at 2am and flipped my car using a construction sign. Car flipped three times and slid upside down for a quarter of a mile, lost skin on the back of my hand dragging on the asphalt, nerve damage, and knees split open. Engine block crashed in half. I can tell you this, video game accident POVs are pretty accurate!

Thank God for your Life.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Souvenirs from my last Challenger. He lost, blindsided me on a date on the freeway another day at 2am and flipped my car using a construction sign. Car flipped three times and slid upside down for a quarter of a mile, lost skin on the back of my hand dragging on the asphalt, nerve damage, and knees split open. Engine block crashed in half. I can tell you this, video game accident POVs are pretty accurate!

whoa!!!
Sorry about your experience.Really bad.
Nice legs btw...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iogobenz:
whoa!!!
Sorry about your experience.Really bad.
Nice legs btw...
Thanks. Was my welcome into the year 2000 lol.

Crazy thing is I walked out of it, didn't realize my knee was split open and tried to get back into the car to retrieve my winnings from earlier that night. Construction workers had to drag me back before I realized I was bleeding all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Thanks. Was my welcome into the year 2000 lol.

Crazy thing is I walked out of it, didn't realize my knee was split open and tried to get back into the car to retrieve my winnings from earlier that night. Construction workers had to drag me back before I realized I was bleeding all over the place.
Adrenaline at work at the bolded.
Whoa,winnings?wow!
You were really something in your growing up days.
Well,I've never really been in a bad crash,technically speaking.
Well,we all have our stories.
Will want to start riding sometime soon.Seem like we are both adrenaline junkies.
Hope daddy radu is also a gearhead?else I guess he will be killing that vibe,cos those feelings hardly die.
Life oh life....love it.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iogobenz:
Adrenaline at work at the bolded.
Whoa,winnings?wow!
You were really something in your growing up days.
Well,I've never really been in a bad crash,technically speaking.
Well,we all have our stories.
Will want to start riding sometime soon.Seem like we are both adrenaline junkies.
Hope daddy radu is also a gearhead?else I guess he will be killing that vibe,cos those feelings hardly die.
Life oh life....love it.
Yeah, tow truck driver tried to steal them. When I got better, tracked him to his house where he claimed he was "holding on to it" for me. Got it all back.

Prior to crash, never respected seatbelts. My date had his on and walked away without a scratch. Since then, seatbelt and I are best friends and I don't play with anything srs or abs on car.

If you only knew lol. He's the master tech for the shop but back in the day let's just say NY police weren't fans grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

I used to race and have the scars to show for it. Well aware of the difference. Yes, electric is quicker not faster... which is what is more useful to me. Half a second off the line and you're NOT catching me. They generally drive better though.. I'm genuinely curious why your choice. The satisfying roar? Because that can easily be simulated.

Really now? Can this be done on the Corolla?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Souvenirs from my last Challenger. He lost, blindsided me on a date on the freeway another day at 2am and flipped my car using a construction sign. Car flipped three times and slid upside down for a quarter of a mile, lost skin on the back of my hand dragging on the asphalt, nerve damage, and knees split open. Engine block crashed cracked in half. I can tell you this, video game accident POVs are pretty accurate!

Na man wey dey alive dey get story to tell

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Really now? Can this be done on the Corolla?

Probably but why should a Chihuahua be trying to sound like a bulldog

Abeg no vex. Na play I dey play lol

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

For a Corolla? Mbah. For your informate I am thinking of acquiring a W210 E430 V8 18inch bespoke wheels... 400NM torque. 300HP. Daily driver.

Na so

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
mammanbawa:

Hmm, that was quite close to the eyes.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
mammanbawa:

Story story, STORRRRYYY!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Story story, STORRRRYYY!
Once upon a TIME!?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
rationalmind:

Hmm, that was quite close to the eyes.

I guess wearing glasses ain't so bad afterall
They saved my eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
rationalmind:

Na so
I just peeped outside to sight the ride once again...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Yeah, tow truck driver tried to steal them. When I got better, tracked him to his house where he claimed he was "holding on to it" for me. Got it all back.

Prior to crash, never respected seatbelts. My date had his on and walked away without a scratch. Since then, seatbelt and I are best friends and I don't play with anything srs or abs on car.

If you only knew lol. He's the master tech for the shop but back in the day let's just say NY police weren't fans grin

If I may ask, what car did you crash in?
Never been in a crash. Wouldn't ever want to be in one.

I have a very vivid imagination and can picture a thousand and one outcomes from different actions.
Some of the outcomes, kills any urge for race these days.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iogobenz:
Even if you don buy your casket keep and dem promise you some winnings, your liver go cut to reach 350km/hr oga. Teacher don't teach me nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by seanfer(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
banky3w:

Even if you don buy your casket keep and dem promise you some winnings, your liver go cut to reach 350km/hr oga. Teacher don't teach me nonsense.
Please tell him. I tried doing 160KM/HR today between Patani and Ugbelli. Nobody tell me to come back to 100KM/HR when I can’t see any vehicle behind me. 2009 Camry V6.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iogobenz:

Nice imagination, but not feasible at least Not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
mammanbawa:

Once upon a TIME!?

TIME TIME!!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
9icetoo:

If I may ask, what car did you crash in?
Never been in a crash. Wouldn't ever want to be in one.

I have a very vivid imagination and can picture a thousand and one outcomes from different actions.
Some of the outcomes, kills any urge for race these days.

'89 Civic dx hatchback manual tranny with a nitrous kit

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
banky3w:

Tou never know say speed tourism dey abi?
What's stopping me from going to Germany,renting a C63 and doing that on the autobahn? undecided
It's possible.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

Nice imagination, but not feasible at least Not in Nigeria.
With a proper car,it is.
I know where and I know when smiley
Na money hold me sha....

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
seanfer:

Please tell him. I tried doing 160KM/HR today between Patani and Ugbelli. Nobody tell me to come back to 100KM/HR when I can’t see any vehicle behind me. 2009 Camry V6.
undecided
I no dey do I hear say....
I left PH airport today for home,along that obirikwere axis,I hit 175kph and was still pushing before I slow down because of OPM church.
C230 kompressor.
Some of us get mind for python ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iogobenz:
Tou never know say speed tourism dey abi?
What's stopping me from going to Germany,renting a C63 and doing that on the autobahn? undecided
It's possible.

It has limits now
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
seanfer:

light vehicle na with no balance.
I'm sure the thing was waving althrough grin
Cc shortgun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (552) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.