Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,952 members, 7,903,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (999915 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Teknireich(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
ibbabah:

You have done well.
On the issue of VIN, some of the site will ask that u order for the full VIN report of the car, which is about some dollars. Without that, they will give u half report on the car. Please if u have a site that gives full VIN report u can post it here for us. Thank you.

Thanks.

Well, to confirm the model year and a few other basic details...the free VIN sites are okay.

To check if there has been an accident and view the exact accidents (description and sometime pics), the paid versions are best.

To me, nothing good comes free.

If you are going to cough out so much money to buy a Tokunbo ride, you can as well have its history checked for about N2,000.

Some guys on NL offer great prices....CarGuide and ComputerGlobal.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
shortgun:
Some things are not just worth debating....
How can someone be comparing Mercedes M111 and M112 engines with plastic corolla engine.
grin grin grin grin grin ;
Sometimes I just come to this Benz thread to have a very good laugh.
grin grin grin grin

I know we've had our differences in the past but this is one statement I can't fault you on! It's haram to compare the M112 with anything fitted in a Corolla or Camry over the past 30 years. I drove that engine with a blown top for more than 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

I drove that engine with a blown top for more than 9 months.
wink

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
conductor260:

The person that taught you that didn't tell complete the story.

The Benzedes may need engine replacement every few years that's why it's cheap but long after the Corolla body has mangled, disfigured and gone out of trend and the owner no longer knows what to do with it, the engine will still be bought by boat makers and factory operators to power their machines. Nobody really wants to change Corolla engine that's why its more expensive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
dannybrasky:

wink

Mehn, misdiagnosis and a whole lotta sh*t. That modafuka never gave up, still did Ogoja to Calabar and back every f*king week, that's about 700kms on the highway on a weekly basis and at least 300 town driving within that same week. But in the end, I love Benzs, I still drive my dad's S-Class. Will I buy one with my hard earned cash? No! Will I borrow one to drive? Hell ya!

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

Mehn, misdiagnosis and a whole lotta sh*t. That modafuka never gave up, still did Ogoja to Calabar and back every f*king week, that's about 700kms on the highway on a weekly basis and at least 300 town driving within that same week. But in the end, I love Benz's, I still drive my dad's S-Class. Will I buy one with my hard earned cash? No! Will I borrow one to drive? Hell ya!
No one lending their Merc bro. I can lend you Audi Subaru Coro your love... But not my Merc.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
weyreypey:

No one lending their Merc bro. I can lend you Audi Subaru Coro your love... But not my Merc.

Lol, if the AC works on your w210 I just might borrow it. Will I take it over the Corolla? Probably not!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

Mehn, misdiagnosis and a whole lotta sh*t. That modafuka never gave up, still did Ogoja to Calabar and back every f*king week, that's about 700kms on the highway on a weekly basis and at least 300 town driving within that same week. But in the end, I love Benz's, I still drive my dad's S-Class. Will I buy one with my hard earned cash? No! Will I borrow one to drive? Hell ya!

BORROW DRIVE DEY SWEET WHEN IT COMES TO LUXURY LOL

BENZ, Sweet to drive,good handling,good feeling when you are inside one!!
BUT THEN,LUXURY COMES WITH A PRICE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ibbabah: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
dannybrasky:

U will definitely pay for everything u are enjoying. U can’t eat ur cake and have it bro.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
ibbabah:

U will definitely pay for everything u are enjoying. U can’t eat ur cake and have it bro.
Confirm confrimento!
Luxury comes with a PRICE.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

Lol, if the AC works on your w210 I just might borrow it. Will I take it over the Corolla? Probably not!
Nah 1992 Corolla for you
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

I know we've had our differences in the past but this is one statement I can't fault you on! It's haram to compare the M112 with anything fitted in a Corolla or Camry over the past 30 years. I drove that engine with a blown top for more than 9 months.
Thank you.
I always stand for what I know is right for me.
We can't all always be on the same page...this is what makes life interesting.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
shortgun:

Thank you.
I always stand for what I know is right for me.
We can't all always be on the same page...this is what makes life interesting.

You're 100% correct, we have to learn to unlearn sometimes.

weyreypey:

Nah 1992 Corolla for you
Lol - now that's one ugly japmobile.

dannybrasky:

Mehn, the phrase "drive it like you stole it" comes to mind grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by BamBamK: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
heys, no go that route oo. else, this thread no go get peace again..

Teknireich:

Imagine...Toyota is over-hyped. grin

The E320 will give more satisfaction.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

You're 100% correct, we have to learn to unlearn sometimes.

Lol - now that's one ugly japmobile.

Mehn, the phrase "drive it like you stole it" comes to mind grin

Few japmobiles are ever beautiful

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor260: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

Hahaha. Keep taking advice from a 14-year-old SS2 boy.

After driving your smoking Benzedes shitbox because you didn't have money to buy parts, did you bother to ask boat makers and factory owners which engine they use for their machines? Camry and Corolla engine because they never die even after the car itself dies due to irreparable damage in accidents. You won't know this because you have poured your life savings in your Benzedes shitbox now you are using sufferhead to brag cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just Mercedes

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
conductor260:

Hahaha. Keep taking advice from a 14-year-old SS2 boy.

After driving your smoking Benzedes shitbox because you didn't have money to buy parts, did you bother to ask boat makers and factory owners which engine they use for their machines? Camry and Corolla engine because they never die even after the car itself dies due to irreparable damage in accidents. You won't know this because you have poured your life savings in your Benzedes shitbox now you are using sufferhead to brag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

I would have loved to humour you but I won't. Not one to measure d*cks on here anyway. Maybe some other time, for now miss me with that bulls*hit.

P.s if you'd like us to take this further, call me out on a dead thread or send a pm. Make sure say you carry cash or you get investment vehicles where dey bring in legit cash

You no suppose reply am.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You no suppose reply am.

I dey tell you. I come dey vex for my anger management sef
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eddee:

I dey tell you. I come dey vex for my anger management sef
Delete the quote and ignore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor260: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Eddee:

I would have loved to humour you but I won't. Not one to measure d*cks on here anyway. Maybe some other time, for now miss me with that bulls*hit.

P.s if you'd like us to take this further, call me out on a dead thread or send a pm. Make sure say you carry cash or you get investment vehicles where dey bring in legit cash
[/s]
Bros person no fit play with una again? cheesy

Just because you couldn't replace the 60k engine of this can coke motor na why you carry your aggression put on me? grin grin

Meanwhile I didn't say you could not afford it. You have it just that you have spent it replacing other spoilablables in the motor. I understand. Life of a Benzedes shitbox driver cheesy cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 616autos: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
i want to buy c230 kompressor 2005/2006 model Please whats your take on the car concerning reliability fuel Efficency and maintainance i AM coming From a golf 3
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
616autos:
i want to buy c230 kompressor 2005/2006 model Please whats your take on the car concerning reliability fuel Efficency and maintainance i AM coming From a golf 3
Golf 3!! That's quite a leap.. what are you looking for in your new car?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 616autos: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=weyreypey post=88708030]
Golf 3!! That's quite a leap.. what are you looking for in your new car?[/quote a Better feel than the one i enjoyed in my Golf
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=616autos post=88708472][/quote]

Sincerely I can't advice you. Your leap is somewhat huge

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 616autos: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
weyreypey:

Sincerely I can't advice you. Your leap is somewhat huge
How huge is it bro remember both are german machines
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
616autos:
How huge is it bro remember both are german machines
Golf 3 = 90hp to C230k= 192hp
Golf 17% better fuel economy
Two different car classes: Mercedes Benz C230K large family executive sedan
Golf 3 small family car especially good for intra city running
All in all the W203 C230k wins hands down

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
weyreypey:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 5:24am On Apr 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Lol.

You got a different classification?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 616autos: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2020
weyreypey:

wow that c230 Will bê a Nice car to Own. What is the maintainance fuel comsuption and reliability like
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dokyOloye: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Theconglomerate:
He might lose enthusiasm quickly as it is getting too old already.
Tell him to try cheap luxury and gun for maybe a W212 facelift when he is fully ready.
However,I think it is pretty reliable and strong compared to some of its sister benzes.
Parts are costly oo,compared to even a W204

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (549) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.