Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (1000241 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2014
WhatsApp ok for me
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by megastu(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
hoppyanno: Hello MB family.
It is high time we had a Official Mercedes Benz Group on BBM or WhatsApp.
This is to afford us the opportunity to link up & interact easily while getting INSTANT feedback.
Similary, this is also germane to receiving solutions INSTANTLY to mechanical/electric problems when stuck or stranded.
I have observed the Peogout Thread(LION Family) & seen the great work Ikenna is doing.
The Lion family in Abuja hold meetings & discuss issues bothering on their Lions. This has really helped them.
The Mercedes Benz thread (STAR Family) we can do better & ought to set the pace.
This is a clarion call to the Elders; AUhanson, Eyop, Cne010, SmartChoice.
Long Live Mercedes Benz thread!!!
Long Live the STAR Family.

I am game on BBM Group or even whatsapp
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by megastu(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please who can refer me to any reliable, efficient and cost effective mercedes benz technician in Lagos, preferably on the island or Oyingbo/Palmgrove axis.

I want to do minor servicings and replacements for my newly acquired "old" mercedes benz c class. Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
megastu: hoppyanno: Hello MB family.
It is high time we had a Official Mercedes Benz Group on BBM or WhatsApp.
This is to afford us the opportunity to link up & interact easily while getting INSTANT feedback.
Similary, this is also germane to receiving solutions INSTANTLY to mechanical/electric problems when stuck or stranded.
I have observed the Peogout Thread(LION Family) & seen the great work Ikenna is doing.
The Lion family in Abuja hold meetings & discuss issues bothering on their Lions. This has really helped them.
The Mercedes Benz thread (STAR Family) we can do better & ought to set the pace.
This is a clarion call to the Elders; AUhanson, Eyop, Cne010, SmartChoice.
Long Live Mercedes Benz thread!!!
Long Live the STAR Family.

I am game on BBM Group or even whatsapp

Opened a whatsapp group "Star Family MB" Please add.....seeing the lukewarm response I pull out.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by megastu(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please who can refer me to any reliable, efficient and cost effective mercedes benz technician in Lagos, preferably on the island or Oyingbo/Palmgrove axis.

I want to do minor servicings and replacements for my newly acquired "old" mercedes benz c class. Thanks.

Still waiting for response please.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chichilas: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Megatone(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Philadelphia:

How much did you get it for please? I'm intending buying one very soon.

I Got it for 1.5million from germany. Although its manual. Trust me its a speed monster.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Megatone:

I Got it for 1.5million from germany. Although its manual. Trust me its a speed monster.
Thank you. But I intend getting an automatic transmission.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shoppyanno(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice:

Opened a whatsapp group "Star Family MB" Please add.....seeing the lukewarm response I pull out.

Please, if the group is still available, let's us know so we can give you our phone no & you add us.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
shoppyanno:

Please, if the group is still available, let's us know so we can give you our phone no & you add us.
Available
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by pafestula(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice:
Available

Oya mogbori wole Pelu
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
pafestula:

Oya mogbori wole Pelu 0776308

You can remove your number now. Added
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice:

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice:

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Added

Philadelphia:

cne010:
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Demdem: WhatsApp ok for me
Briefly drop your digits
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jahjehova(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Philadelphia:
Thank you. But I intend getting an automatic transmission.

Think of somewhere other than getting it from Germany. My experience is that dem prefer manual tranny, and diesel. So if you want auto tranny for better prices, look elzwia
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by philtrum(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
@smartchoice pls add me to the star group too 0803852
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shoppyanno(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Folks, drop your phone numbers with @ Smartchoice for the Mercedes Benz group on WhatsApp.

@Smartchoice, pls add these numbers
Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
All added ....edit or remove your nos.

shoppyanno: Folks, drop your phone numbers with @ Smartchoice for the Mercedes Benz group on WhatsApp.
@Smartchoice, pls add these numbers
0703141 & +4915702
Thanks

philtrum: @smartchoice pls add me to the star group too 0808318
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jahjehova(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by aikerism(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2014
auhanson:

Dont worry brother, these guys are abound everywhere now, just look out for a heavily loaded mechanic community , like mechanic village etc, just ask the alignment guys there who does blacksmith good and thorough, a testimony from one or two witnesses should confirm the right techi for you. Then you've got it. After giving it a trial you shall be convinced, that Benz isn't that expensive to maintain as people speculate. that you could be on budget and maintain a Benz.

I drive mine very hard too..i guess it might be harder than you do..Many Benz enthusiast drive her hard as this. Where is "GEE"?.. Dont baby your Benz, if you dont want to start having nuzzle issues and all manner of tulip valve issues and so on and so forth. Take it out once in a while or always and drive da hail out of da machine

Talking of driving a mercedes hard... Just. When I was about taking the. Challenge and going up to Kaduna from abuja. To race GEE the. Virus hit nairaland and since then Gee has been missing...
Where is GEE o angry
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by aikerism(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2014
auhanson:

Dont worry brother, these guys are abound everywhere now, just look out for a heavily loaded mechanic community , like mechanic village etc, just ask the alignment guys there who does blacksmith good and thorough, a testimony from one or two witnesses should confirm the right techi for you. Then you've got it. After giving it a trial you shall be convinced, that Benz isn't that expensive to maintain as people speculate. that you could be on budget and maintain a Benz.

I drive mine very hard too..i guess it might be harder than you do..Many Benz enthusiast drive her hard as this. Where is "GEE"?.. Dont baby your Benz, if you dont want to start having nuzzle issues and all manner of tulip valve issues and so on and so forth. Take it out once in a while or always and drive da hail out of da machine

Oga Hanson... Just like U sir I don't baby this Benz of mine... I keep wondering wwhat driving a kompressor will feel if my Naturally aspirated 4 cylinder C 200 humiliates all these bloody Japanese cars on the highway especially going uphill grin
Now I have decided to sell her and get a 2000 C230 Kompressor...
MB all the way...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by aikerism(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Am here for the Whatsapp Group.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by slyboggie(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
07064465547 please add me.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
aikerism:

Oga Hanson... Just like U sir I don't baby this Benz of mine... I keep wondering wwhat driving a kompressor will feel if my Naturally aspirated 4 cylinder C 200 humiliates all these bloody Japanese cars on the highway especially going uphill grin
Now I have decided to sell her and get a 2000 C230 Kompressor...
MB all the way...

Waoh sell this beautiful Merc of urs? I like the way it sits.

One thing about them when you rev them above 300 RPM you dust out all the garbage that could have settled on your valves tulips, catalystic converters etc and all the undesirable effect of bad fuel deposits on your nuzzles, plugs and throttle body. High revs with good and recommended engine oil are gud for benz and BM cause they ctually perform at these RPM
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Auhanson get watsapp on that your fone na....or should the house raise a donation for you? cheesy

auhanson:

Waoh sell this beautiful Merc of urs? I like the way it sits.

One thing about them when you rev them above 300 RPM you dust out all the garbage that could have settled on your valves tulips, catalystic converters etc and all the undesirable effect of bad fuel deposits on your nuzzles, plugs and throttle body. High revs with good and recommended engine oil are gud for benz and BM cause they ctually perform at these RPM
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2014
aikerism: 08021075...
Am here for the Whatsapp Group.

edit added

slyboggie: 070975980b44647 please add me.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
smartchoice: Auhanson get watsapp on that your fone na....or should the house raise a donation for you? cheesy

Oh mehn , i'm gona get that pretty soon. cheesy. no worries..only that i dont just fancy typing wt fones. i could be very impatient about that..but if you send me the donations i dnt mind. No naija man would reject a fabulous donations from brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Austyn44(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2014
smartchoice:
Briefly drop your digits

080689. Pls add me Bro. Tnx Bro. I support ur move for Hauson o.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Cross007: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
0806****** pls add me

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (549) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.