Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

"Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (22965 Views)

Are Elections Only Free And Fair When Labour Wins? - Reno Omokri Asks Obidients / Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by antadiop2: 5:31pm On May 23, 2019
richie240:

Pls peruse ds thread 4 d well documented reason(s) that led to d civil war:

https://www.nairaland.com/5065387/how-igbo-leaders-caused-nigerias?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6594004119

In as much as a speck of Yoruba and Hausa officers wale ademulegun, Hashim hassan et al) partook in d coup it doesn't rule out d fact dt it turned tribal at d end of d day with d failure of d coup leaders (majorly of Igbo extraction) failing to do 'justice' to any of their kinsmen after the same 'justice' had bn well served to the other regions, namely the north, west, middle belt and Midwest. Its a no brainer that had d Yoruba and Hausa officers known that d Igbo's had a separate ethnic agenda in sparing their own kinsmen whist they massacre the leaders of the other tribes/regions INCLUDING THEIRS, they wouldn't have participated in d coup!

Pls take ur time to go thru this thread and u'll be amazed at the grand treachery our 'brothers' executed which eventually led to the civil war.
once again:

https://www.nairaland.com/5065387/how-igbo-leaders-caused-nigerias?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6594004119

cc: @antadiop2
@Thiwalade
So I guess Unegbe is not Igbo? I’ve told you guys to try and critic the political angle of the coup, just try I know it’s hard cos the Igbo coup narrative make people justify the genocide etc.
Ibb said it wasn’t an Igbo coup
Danjuma said it wasn’t and Igbo coup
Ademoyega said it to
Many officers have said so but we keep repeating that falsehood.
I read the article you linked and find it biased and skewed but I won’t dwell on it cos it’s broad.

Hopefully we’ll talk more on this topic sometime soon
Bless
Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by richie240: 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
antadiop2:

So I guess Unegbe is not Igbo? I’ve told you guys to try and critic the political angle of the coup, just try I know it’s hard cos the Igbo coup narrative make people justify the genocide etc.
Ademoyega said it to
I read the article you linked and find it biased and skewed but I won’t dwell on it cos it’s broad.

Bless

There's a popular saying: only fo.ols doubt proofs
The proofs/facts are there for all to see: Soldiers and key political figures from other regions (premiers of the north and west amongst all) were killed whilst those from Igbo stock were spared. This is d undisputable fact.
Deal with dt!

1 Like

Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by johntolu: 8:18am On May 24, 2019
richie240:

In as much as a speck of Yoruba and Hausa officers wale ademulegun, Hashim hassan et al) partook in d coup it doesn't rule out d fact dt it turned tribal at d end of d day with d failure of d coup leaders (majorly of Igbo extraction) failing to do 'justice' to any of their kinsmen after the same 'justice' had bn well served to the other regions, namely the north, west, middle belt and Midwest. Its a no brainer that had d Yoruba and Hausa officers known that d Igbo's had a separate ethnic agenda in sparing their own kinsmen whist they massacre the leaders of the other tribes/regions INCLUDING THEIRS, they wouldn't have participated in d coup!

Pls take ur time to go thru this thread and u'll be amazed at the grand treachery our 'brothers' executed which eventually led to the civil war.
once again:

@Thiwalade

Got, it! Thanks.
Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by johntolu: 9:12am On May 24, 2019
antadiop2:

Ademoyega said it to

Bless

Kindly give details of General Babangida & General Danjuma's assertion that the January 1966 coup was not an Igbo coup.

Kindly open the attached link and read the comments of former President Shagari and Chief Akinjide, two cabinet members, of the Balewa's government, who witnessed the hijacking of political power, by both Nwafor Orizu and Aguiyi Ironsi after the assassination of the Prime Minister, by Igbo military Officers.

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/
Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by Ultimatezlant: 10:06am On May 24, 2019
Oshigun:
Reno Omokri is a divisive bigot and tribalist. He is especially mean-spirited because his aim, 100% of the the time, is to try and press mumu button of Nigerians along ethnic and religious line. As usual, when someone talks about you more than you do about them then we know we are dealing with unrequited love/respect/jealousy. Tinubu calls Igbos Okoro affectionately and Omokri is there 2 seconds later to announce to the world that Tinubu is an "Igbo hater".

Akabueze, Igbokwe, Ngige et al and many other Igbos Tinubu has empowered. Can Omokri even mention one Yoruba politician today, since this is the politics section, any Igbo politician has mentored and supported with their clout and cash? We Yorubas gat Tinubu back so you worthless haters from the SE and SS , like Omokri, should know he is not walking alone. We know you are scared he is the modern Awolowo but we will not allow you to rubbish Asiwaju merely because you are frustrated you don't have his equivalent in your region.
Don't tag south south to it though they are free thinkers in politics, we don't do bitterness, gej moved on and south south has
Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by johntolu: 9:09am On May 25, 2019
richie240:

once again:

@Thiwalade

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by johntolu: 9:17am On May 25, 2019
richie240:

There's a popular saying: only fo.ols doubt proofs
The proofs/facts are there for all to see: Soldiers and key political figures from other regions (premiers of the north and west amongst all) were killed whilst those from Igbo stock were spared. This is d undisputable fact.
Deal with dt!

Antadiop2's viewpoint on all the issues raised against the treachery of Igbo political and military leaders, during the January 1966 'Igbo coup', is that all the shortcomings of his 'blothers', were based on advice given to them, by individual Yorubas.
Aguiyi Ironsi, according to Antadiop2, was advised by Col. Banjo, a Yoruba military Officer to take over as Head of state, against his will, after the
Hausa-Fulani Prime Minister was assassinated by his Igbo blothers.
I am still waiting on the guy to mention the name of the Yoruba man that advised Nwafor Orizu to hand over power to his Igbo blother, General Aguiyi Ironsi, after the massacre of politicians and military Officers, from other ethnic groups across Nigeria, with the exception of the Igbo Nation.
I am sure a Yoruba 'whistleblower', must have alerted the 'political prostitute', (using Chuba Okadigbo's adjective), Nnamdi Azukuwe, to run away from the country, as well before the coup.
All the evil ever committed by the Igbo Nation right from when Nigeria came to existence, were based on advice given them by Yorubas.
Ojuagbari Ojuiku would not have sacrificed 3 million of his people to Ogugwu Okija, if not for the advice given him, as well, by Elegun Sanpona, a Yoruba man, that lived in medieval times. grin shocked

Igbo Kweenu, see no evil, do no evil. Any evil any Igbo man or woman commits, 'na Yoruba man or woman advise am', like FFK, advising Ojuiku to 'elope' with Chief Onoh's daughter, when the man 'no gree', allowing his daughter, marrying a coward grin shocked.
Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by Dangana1990: 10:26am On May 25, 2019
Braver
Re: "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians by richie240: 11:20am On May 25, 2019
johntolu:

Antadiop2's viewpoint on all the issues raised against the treachery of Igbo political and military leaders, during the January 1966 'Igbo coup', is that all the shortcomings of his 'blothers', were based on advice given to them, by individual Yorubas.
Aguiyi Ironsi, according to Antadiop2, was advised by Col. Banjo, a Yoruba military Officer to take over as Head of state, against his will, after the
Hausa-Fulani Prime Minister was assassinated by his Igbo blothers.
I am still waiting on the guy to mention the name of the Yoruba man that advised Nwafor Orizu to hand over power to his Igbo blother, General Aguiyi Ironsi, after the massacre of politicians and military Officers, from other ethnic groups across Nigeria, with the exception of the Igbo Nation.
I am sure a Yoruba 'whistleblower', must have alerted the 'political prostitute', (using Chuba Okadigbo's adjective), Nnamdi Azukuwe, to run away from the country, as well before the coup.
All the evil ever committed by the Igbo Nation right from when Nigeria came to existence, were based on advice given them by Yorubas.
Ojuagbari Ojuiku would not have sacrificed 3 million of his people to Ogugwu Okija, if not for the advice given him, as well, by Elegun Sanpona, a Yoruba man, that lived in medieval times. grin shocked

Igbo Kweenu, see no evil, do no evil. Any evil any Igbo man or woman commits, 'na Yoruba man or woman advise am', like FFK, advising Ojuiku to 'elope' with Chief Onoh's daughter, when the man 'no gree', allowing his daughter, marrying a coward grin shocked.
can u just imagine!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Report That Godwin Emefiele Has Been Sacked Denied By CBN Official / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director / Air Force To Investigate Mistaken Attack On Soldiers At Mainok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.