Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (52479 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by mrbyron(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits angry

You just spat the remaining fragments of your brain out

3 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.

*spits angry

Great men never even got
The class

5 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by jaid23: 12:52pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

That's a second class upper division. You can go ahead and watch the video to confirm!

PS: Not judging his actions, just perturbed on how this country is going.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

Omo u harsh oooo
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by backnbeta(f): 12:53pm On May 22, 2019
dejt4u:
are you sure that's not the photocopy of the certificate he's burning
Even if it's a copy of the original, he's passing a deep message.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry
How many Nairaland accounts do you have? Is this what you do all day?

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by UncleJudax(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2019
Henry22:
Nigeria is a scam finally........ Had it been I continued what I was doing nd not leaving it 4 school I would have been a landlord by now.... sad
Yea. Because everyone who left school is now a landlord.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by erons22(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2019
Who he wan deceive, photocopy
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 22, 2019
jaid23:

That's a second class upper division. You can go ahead and watch the video to confirm!

PS: Not judging his actions, just perturbed on how this country is going.
What school did the guy graduate from?
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by mgdimagaladima(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2019
congratulations to him
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by deno001(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2019
are you sure that's not the photocopy of the certificate he's burning

guy you are right, I still they reason na since. Pls burn the original
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Originalsly: 12:58pm On May 22, 2019
illiteratepmb:

After all, PMB said being a graduate doesn't guarantee a successful life.

Is something wrong with that statement?....It holds true in any country.

@ topic.... maybe the fake accent is failing him at interviews ...plus he may be dropping F bombs and don't even know. Even if not getting the desired job.... a graduate should be willing to do other stuffs to maintain himself while finding another path to get what he wants. Too many graduates want to start at the top and nowhere else.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Imoh555(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
He will regret it later.

If he hasn't committed suicide by then

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Npfn: 1:00pm On May 22, 2019
Next level things sai baba Expect more unemployed graduates to toe that line of publicly burning their certificates. After all, PMB said being a graduate doesn't guarantee a successful life. I pity my country
Suicide things
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by jaid23: 1:00pm On May 22, 2019
raptex:
What school did the guy graduate from?

LAUTECH has seen in the certificate
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by AnusOdourInhaler: 1:01pm On May 22, 2019
Henry22:
Nigeria is a scam finally........ Had it been I continued what I was doing nd not leaving it 4 school I would have been a landlord by now.... sad
Amen brother! I was hitting it big, till they forced me to concentrate on school. Now I'm done with Msc and there's nothing to show for it. My mates then have cars, wives and all. Last last, I've been scammed

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by OLA33: 1:02pm On May 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
He will regret it later.
hnnnnnn
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Chinashopping84: 1:02pm On May 22, 2019
What kind of president do we have...
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by NigeriaBam: 1:04pm On May 22, 2019
Village people at work
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Yunus1010(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2019
Am very sure, is the photocopy he burnt
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2019
ojay2053:
Eight years counting but we still here, nothing dey happen.
we are in the same league, may God have mercy.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Snow02: 1:05pm On May 22, 2019
Orpe7:
We have lots of vacancy at ARM LIFE PLC if you really are ready to work, dm me Cus many lazy people full outside claiming there isnt any work
done
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Ijeomaejiofor: 1:05pm On May 22, 2019
I don't think people should be holding in their certificate to sustain them.

School isn't useless, rather than aiming for A+ why dont you just get the knowledge and add high professional skills during the holiday, you won't be hungry at all.

Even before you graduate, you'll be financially stable and the market won't bother you at all, because the truth's that, no matter how tough the country gets, people would always have to pay for services of a particular skill.

I learnt web designing and truth is I'm not hungry, I get even more than normal salary earners per month. I'm heading into becoming a millionaire.

Just learn a skill or more, that'll help

www.jomapdesigns.com.ng
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2019
foolishness of the highest grade
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by error4040: 1:06pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry
I used to be a fan of you Comments in here, but seeing this from you I just Smh.
despite the topic been on Depression and suicidal thoughts.

I have come to conclusion that

You are Very Stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Mcslize: 1:08pm On May 22, 2019
biodunjazz:
If u click this link of the American based company on my Profile personal text and u don't make money after u complete ur free registeration in less than 5 minutes, it's either u curse me or bless me.

Even if it is $1m (1 million dollars), I won't click. There is no easy way of making money in this life. So, asking people to click one link and get paid is a pure scam.

Let's learn to make legit money legitimately, not through some shady stuff.

There is no means of getting free money without working for it. The amount of work you put in equals the amount of money you will make in this life. That is, input = output. If you do not put in genuine effort (which is force in essence), work cannot be done, and there is no way you can get money without a proper means of income generation.

Greediness is what makes some persons to lose the little money they've worked hard to get. Someone from somewhere will come in and be asking you to put in 10,000 naira into one thing and will get 50,000 naira in 3 days time, some greedy persons will still believe such form of fraudulent medium of extracting money from people and you will see people putting in all their lives savings due to greediness.

What I am trying to convey is that, there is no genuine fast means of making money overnight, except through some shady practices. So, let's learn to make genuine money and stop the excessive rat race of the get rich quick mentality that many portray in our today's society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by shogsman(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2019
Why do I get the feeling that this is not an Original copy.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Udumeh: 1:12pm On May 22, 2019
Works of devil are being manifest. Frustration is not a solution for you; why the education.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Oshin56(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
it's so frustrating and may not blame the young man....the qualifications you took years to acquired are now made to lay ideal in your box due to uneployment..funny and hard to believe most companies will tell you fresh graduates for employment not more than 2 -3 years....but one has graduated since thy Kingdom come. .Papa God help this nation
they will even add 4-5 years experience
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Bigii(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2019
Uyi168:
Being a Nigerian, living in Nigeria is the worst thing any one can think of..
The second worst thing is being born into a polygamous home..
cry

I am a victim of this. Everyday I cry helplessly. My mum would have remained single instead of this polygamy thing angry

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Mrukk: 1:17pm On May 22, 2019
So sad it's even my Alma mata certificate

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Summerbody: 1:20pm On May 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning / University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.