Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (52498 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by avdul(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2019
Does that solve the situation he was in?
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits angry

Intelligence to you is finishing with first class and 2:1 nah! What we have here tests our memory not actually intelligence. Many notable geniuses aren't the 4.90, 5.00 students. Intelligence should be based on your field. According to your reasoning, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison are unintelligent. Please don't be gullible by believing those who finished with first class or 2:1 are intelligent. They may just have better memories.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Babawon1: 3:06pm On May 22, 2019
Debramaye:
I love depression cry especially when I realize theirs no hope and I have to work 24/7 and it's eating me out, I don't get enough sleep
eeyah, what type of work be that
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 22, 2019
His loss cheesy
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by kernel01: 3:22pm On May 22, 2019
BiggyB242:

At least he has a certificate, a guy spent 12 years studying pharmacy after he was done with project about doing clearance they called him back for malpractice case that happened 3 years back and he was rusticated.

Any situation you find yourself people have being in worse cases and they haven't given up. He doesn't have an excuse. What he just burnt is millions of naira (kg- university level) spent by his parents. Foolish son? Anything to trend on Twitter.

I know a guy who has the qualification to become a professor but no job yet. Over 70 publication and he is done with his PhD. When this one graduate ,mtcheww.

Oga one thing I know for sure is that, you can't feel the pain of another man. You can't understand what it feels like to be under Boko-haram attack till you loose something close to you(that will never happen), but it's an example. You can't explain hunger more than the man who's passing through it.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Frankicent(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2019
ojay2053:
Eight years counting but we still here, nothing dey happen.

nawa oo wetin you grad with ?
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by BIXYBABE: 3:40pm On May 22, 2019
Uyi168:
Being a Nigerian, living in Nigeria is the worst thing any one can think of..
The second worst thing is being born into a polygamous home..
cry
na me u dey refer 2 my dad had 5 wives
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by AngelicBeing: 3:46pm On May 22, 2019
Uyi168:
Being a Nigerian, living in Nigeria is the worst thing any one can think of..
The second worst thing is being born into a polygamous home..
cry
l concur with you, Nigeria is beyond redemption and should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations grin

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by LuciferQuran: 3:49pm On May 22, 2019
inspector1:
If I have my way I wouldn't mind getting u arrested asap.... I guess u ve a case to answer.

I need to you to arrest someone for me on this Nairaland.
It's urgent.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 22, 2019
I wish one dey we would all hold hands hausa,Yoruba,ignore and bring down Nigeria peacefully.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Firstandonly(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits angry
Akinwande Oluwole Babatunde Soyinka, graduated with a 3rd class. the guy is just foolish

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
Frankicent:

nawa oo wetin you grad with ?
my brother 9years private school for that matter oo. Ns my children I de sorry for cause me I be walking dead man I sorry for police, army,efcc,senator anybody wen say na nee go take shine na that day we see baba God
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2019
Orpe7:
We have lots of vacancy at ARM LIFE PLC
if you really are ready to work, dm me
Cus many lazy people full outside claiming there isnt any work
Baba I've sent you a dm
I dey find work abeg
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 22, 2019
kernel01:

Oga one thing I know for sure is that, you can't feel the pain of another man. You can't understand what it feels like to be under Boko-haram attack till you loose something close to you(that will never happen), but it's an example. You can't explain hunger more than the man who's passing through it.

Everyone has pain some even worse than his, he got no excuse , so he should suck it up buttercup like the Americans say.

If e like make e drink snipers naim himself e do. Nigerians having suddenly become weak minded. That's how a grown up man (pastor) killed himself because he couldn't afford house rent. I can't even give up in this life, las las ogoro must jump.

Reality of life is life isn't fair to everyone. Be determined to make it irrespective of the circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Uyi168: 4:10pm On May 22, 2019
BIXYBABE:
na me u dey refer 2 my dad had 5 wives
Eya,dad had 2..
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by everyevery: 4:12pm On May 22, 2019
This guy would be so heartless in the crime world
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Frankicent(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2019
rawitools:
my brother 9years private school for that matter oo. Ns my children I de sorry for cause me I be walking dead man I sorry for police, army,efcc,senator anybody wen say na nee go take shine na that day we see baba God

you spend 9 years chai.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Ijeomaejiofor: 4:42pm On May 22, 2019
dochenaj:

Who told you that lie?

i dont repeat what people tell me, i say what i find out. so if its a lie you can make your own research.

mind you i said the greatest people, which means there are some people who are great with their certifictates. read carefully.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by tiwiex(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2019
Henry22:
Nigeria is a scam finally........ Had it been I continued what I was doing nd not leaving it 4 school I would have been a landlord by now.... sad

More like school is a scam.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by spiceadole: 5:13pm On May 22, 2019
Later, someone will open a thread on nairaland to bash medical students, Medical doctors and those aspiring to become medical doctors....

Which medical doctor is jobless 5 years post graduation?
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Prime78779: 5:31pm On May 22, 2019
Na to do suicide reamin now grin grin
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Orpe7(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2019
ogbeniTafa:

Baba I've sent you a dm
I dey find work abeg

Have seen it.
Replied u already
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by DEADALIVE: 5:50pm On May 22, 2019
I have being in that shoes and I know how it feels when you are overwhelming with depression after graduating for a long period and you observe people who you can do better than in every area of life if given the opportunity getting job opportunity with little or no effort all for the sake their family is connected to the power house.
haven said that, I will also want to use this medium to discourage the act of destroying your mark of excellence because of a bad and useless government that only create jobs for solemnly political motivation and greed without no objectification.
it sad in all ramifications to which I will point specifically to rot caused in the system as a result of incompetence from the Government, where they allow a particular family to continue to run the affairs of a country from 1960... most definitely there will be no checks and balances hence importance of corruption induced into the society as a norm using religious body as an umbrella for justification to suppress the gullible.
my solution is this, let a proper social ID be created in form of census which will give accurate data of Nigeria population and status which enable the government to proper plan and implement meaningful projects that are economic beneficiary to the citizen according to the population and immediate needs in every region instead of recruiting en mass into the federal government parastatals and agencies that are fruitless yet consume 40% of the budget year in year out.
have got more to yarn but I need to solve my financial problems as well else I might just burn my certificates tooooo.
remember always focus and never loose concentration together we will get there no matter the matter their government will expire soon. a positive movement will rise soon and the victorious will be you I mean you saying it out loud. peace.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by montumonami(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2019
Whatever he wishes.. For information there's what we call color photocopy
EVILFOREST:

He BURNT the COPIES of his COLORED PHOTOCOPY
Suicide Loading...........except intercepted

NIGERIANS are increasingly becoming HEARTLESS with covalent attachment for REPROBATE MIND.
That means REVOLUTION is underway, if Care is not taken...
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by tunize(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2019
dejt4u:
are you sure that's not the photocopy of the certificate he's burning
bro look am well na the thing show sey na photocopy.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by tunize(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
ppl self funi oh is this not a photocopy? my guy wan jst trend.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by greencard: 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
Debramaye:
I love depression cry especially when I realize theirs no hope and I have to work 24/7 and it's eating me out, I don't get enough sleep
what is this one saying?
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2019
How does burning it cure his depression cos of no work? His depression just started.

Jayz said the reason he succeeded in life is not because he did anything genius bt cos he never gave up.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Realist2: 6:17pm On May 22, 2019
That Guy is a fool, I spent 6years looking for job even though I have 2.1, I went for my master degree, after my M.sc degree, I landed a 6digits paying Federal job. When it was time for me to present my certificates, I had wished I have certificates even up to P.hd level. I remember I have written more than 3000 applications both online and hard-copy, I attended several interviews without success,there was no day passing I didn't pray to God for job, in fact all my prayer request was for God to give me job, but I still believe God till that very day..so everyone has his day. Keep trusting God, it will come when you are less expected.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by McTobe(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2019
Better than suicide. I pray that the help should locate him
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by sheffy87: 6:32pm On May 22, 2019
chai, Korede matter don enter Nairaland......!!!!! it is for real, No faking, the guy is fucking genius graduated with a fantastic result any one can think of, Buh e get the way life go take hit person that one cannot comprehend....!times are indeed hard....! ,ppl will say Alot of things here, Buh you do not know what goes on under the water, it is beyond what u guys saw from the video, thank God is recovering back....!!!! we are indeed in a shit hole country!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Orpe7(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2019
ogbeniTafa:

Baba I've sent you a dm
I dey find work abeg
Replied u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.