Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,636 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? (18855 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by 15: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
But there was a man named Simon, who had previously practiced magic in the city ,
A man named Simon lived in that city. He amazed the people of Samaria with his ,
in the city, using magic arts, and astonishing the nation of Samaria, , ACTS 8:9

IF U BELIEVE JUJU DOES NOT EXIST YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS,
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by 15: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
HOW DO U DO YOU DIFFERENTIATION AND INTEGRATION OF JUJU AND SATANIC POWERS ?

WHY ARE U CONFUSING AND DECEIVING YOURSELVES

ARE THEY NOT THE TWO FACES OF THE SAME COIN ?
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by lastpage: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ever since l have been seeing this kind of question or topic, there has never been a concensus! WHY?

Most of those who argue, do so out of ignorance, the kind of ignorance that is permissible in science!!

For example, if a "well educated person" asks you to show him evidence that God or Holy Spirit do exist, WHAT CAN YOU SHOW? (Apart from some subjective belief/fate that you have!)
BUT THEN, can we actually conclude that God does not exist (like some scientist would tell you) simply because there is no "hard, empirical evidence" that can be replicated in the Laboratory, to prove His existence?

Same goes for "Juju" (that is if we are all referring to the same thing here!): Evidence of such things are not scientific and only the ignorant (probably due to age or over-westernization) debunk its existence simply because they can find "hard, scientific evidence".

Let it be known that "science as we know it today" originated from a combination of "juju, voodoo, metaphysics, spiritism, e.t.c) which only a "very select few" where privilege to!
Because knowledge is POWER (and it will be chaotic if every Tom, Dick and Harry has access to such power), only a few "chosen ones" can nderstand these things.
Early Christians, in order to keep/arrogate the "power/ knowledge" to themselves (which allows them to control others who dont have it), proscribed the sharing of such knowledge, (even the reading of the Bible, was considered "heresy", by the church, just a while ago!)

Same goes for our own "native knowledge" which is labeled "juju" and condemned by westerners!
if you believe the propaganda that "juju" is evil (the knowledge of that which is hidden), then you are just what you are IGNORANT

Ask yourself: Why did American founding fathers belong to "organizations" like the Freemason? Rosicrucian, e.t.c or dont you know that Christianity was brought to Nigeria (Methodist, Anglican, Catholic, e.t.c) by the same people who are "Masters in this Art"?

The question we idiots should be asking ourselves is:How come the Westerners are able to use their own "juju" to build and develop their land are we Africans (with their active collaboration and instigation) ridicule an use ours for evil?

Let it be known: Power is Power.
Be it wielded in the mosque (tiira and hontuu), the church (speaking in tongues, laying of hands and casting away "demons) or by our traditional juju practitioners (Asee, Oofoo, Asejee, e.t.c, not the fake ones o!). Its source is not the issue, its the usage.

What did you think Moses (in the Bible) was doing when his own Snake swallowed the snake of the Egyptian "juju men"?
What did you think Joshua was doing when he asked the sun to stand-still?
What were the Jehoshaphat doing when they sang-round the city and the walls of Babylon came down?

Okay, that one is "allowed christian juju" grin

Abeg, lets discuss what we are knowledgeable about instead of wasting time here.
I am out lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
100%:

But there was a man named Simon, who had previously practiced magic in the city ,
A man named Simon lived in that city. He amazed the people of Samaria with his ,
in the city, using magic arts, and astonishing the nation of Samaria, , ACTS 8:9

This is what you get, insults from ignorant, half educated illiterates who cannot comprehend superior facts. Who says illiteracy is not deadlier than AIDS?
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
@lastpage, I think your whole post is taking this things out of the real question. You only needed to answer that juju is real and give your own version or experience and not bore us with you long epistle which will leave the reader more confused. Juju does not exist, or why is it hidden, shrouded in secrecy (the bible is open to all, so is the quoran)
Dont talk about the freemasons cause you will be committing the same offence twice; accusing a group you dont belong to of acts which you dont know if they practice. Cults are meant to bring like minded people together to pursue their commom agenda which could be selfish, carnal, or illegal and they prefare secrecy to cover their tracks. We know the bible has quotes about magic and powers but its written with the directive of God. Show me the juju 'bible' and give me quotes of magic from the juju books.
My point? Dont confuse the bible and juju.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
juju will never work, its dead anyway and a guise to extort or confuse people. I will tell you another story about people. My community assked everyone to come back for a compulsery prayer session to purge the land and correct generational curses which have been working against the people, making them poor. (as if they are poorer than everyone else?) to cut a long story short, the men came and held a long prayer, collected money and were looking for juju buried in some compounds ( as if there is any house in the olden days where things were not buried) they even asked people to show them spots to dig.
At the end of the day nothing was found so they started pinting at trees and the trees were cut down because they contained juju. Nobody has gotten richer there ever since. Those that have money are those who make effort and the lazy juju believers are still waiting for a majic wand to 'suddenly' make them rich.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by hilli666(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
invisible!:

juju will never work, its dead anyway and a guise to extort or confuse people. I will tell you another story about people. My community assked everyone to come back for a compulsery prayer session to purge the land and correct generational curses which have been working against the people, making them poor. (as if they are poorer than everyone else?) to cut a long story short, the men came and held a long prayer, collected money and were looking for juju buried in some compounds ( as if there is any house in the olden days where things were not buried) they even asked people to show them spots to dig.
At the end of the day nothing was found so they started pinting at trees and the trees were cut down because they contained juju. Nobody has gotten richer there ever since. Those that have money are those who make effort and the lazy juju believers are still waiting for a majic wand to 'suddenly' make them rich.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin Poor trees
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by lastpage: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
Invisible:
@lastpage, I think your whole post is taking this things out of the real question. You only needed to answer that juju is real and give your own version or experience and not bore us with you long epistle which will leave the reader more confused. Juju does not exist, or why is it hidden, shrouded in secrecy (the bible is open to all, so is the quoran)
Dont talk about the freemasons cause you will be committing the same offense twice; accusing a group you dont belong to of acts which you dont know if they practice. Cults are meant to bring like minded people together to pursue their common agenda which could be selfish, carnal, or illegal and they prefare secrecy to cover their tracks. We know the bible has quotes about magic and powers but its written with the directive of God. Show me the juju 'bible' and give me quotes of magic from the juju books.
My point? Dont confuse the bible and juju.
Invisible,
reading you brings two questions to my mind:
1. How old are you? shocked
2. If you are confused by a few sentences, what could be more futile than trying to "bore your likes" with explanation about something that even the "wise" earnestly seek to understand?

If you're waiting for me or anyone to hand you a "juju bible" (as you put it), then God help you shocked
My contribution was not meant for people who have comprehension problems (l respect such people and their views all the same)
And concerning the Freemasons, l need not convince you at all. Only the deep can speak to the deep (l expect that to be boring and incomprehensible as well so, dont bother about it)

BTW: l've made my contribution on the topic, as much as this forum will permit and l do not wish to flog a dead-horse any further.
Am out. lipsrsealed
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
lastpage:

Invisible,
reading you brings two questions to my mind:
1. How old are you? shocked
2. If you are confused by a few sentences, what could be more futile than trying to "bore your likes" with explanation about something that even the "wise" earnestly seek to understand?

If you're waiting for me or anyone to hand you a "juju bible" (as you put it), then God help you shocked
My contribution was not meant for people who have comprehension problems (l respect such people and their views all the same)
And concerning the Freemasons, l need not convince you at all. Only the deep can speak to the deep (l expect that to be boring and incomprehensible as well so, dont bother about it)

BTW: l've made my contribution on the topic, as much as this forum will permit and l do not wish to flog a dead-horse any further.
Am out. lipsrsealed

My age, early thirties. But all views about juju doesnt seem to have any link to reality. Them say- them say, thats all you will ever hear and if you ask for proof, you will be frightened away. Once in my younger years, we were decorating a masquerade for xmas and the other village kids were telling me that a noisy metal staff makes people imobile if its placed in front of them. I asked them to test it on me and they came up with many excuses why it wont work on me. They even started frightening me.
A herbalist who has been helping people use charms to 'remote' their children back from abroad has got his child stuck in foreign
land for 17 yrs now. Why cant the juju help him?
Did you say only the deep understand the deep? Okay, just tell your freemason friends to help you find a solution to Nigeria's problems or help the US to arrest Bin Ladin.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 1:19am On Sep 30, 2010
More juju stories, please enjoy,
A girl falls in love with a dope head, cannot help herself to leave the guy even aginst the advice of friends and family, responsible, richer, more handsome suitors were turned down by this girl all because of the useless boy. The parents are asked to see a native doctor to seperate them and insead of the man to use couseling to solve the problem, he accuses the girl of having water spirits that make her so stubborn. The parents will be made to pay heavy sums plus white lizards and blue tortoise to offer to the gods of the water to correct her head. Miskakes.

A man will try for 20 yrs doing business the same poor way and getting, you guessed it, the same poor results. Then some cheats who double as agents for the native doctors meet you in your shop and offer to make your situation change. They will tell the man that every other rich man goes 'somewhere' for their powers to magnet money. Then you go there and the native doctor calls your name and tells you your life history (his agent had filled him in) you will be told that your prosperity is tied by one toothless grannie in your village because he had a quarrel with your parents. Then you will be billed for the treatment, the agent will get his cut and chikena! You will get a juju to tie around your waist, like a monkey before you enter your shop daily. Do you think thats the end of the tori, naaa, the poor trader will continue to get poorer results because he is having powerless charms and a false hope, he will go back for more juju, and still more. When they get tired of your questions about why you are still not successul, they ask you to bring a pregnank snake! Na wao, if all else fails you will be told to go and cut off the head of a virgin for rituals. Some cut heads and remain poor, then to make you run from them, you will be asked to kill your mum or son. More stories later.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Echidime(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2010
this is the real juju

Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by geogentle: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2010
@ invisible,
No juju abi? Mess with core ijebu or ebira people and you will know.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2010
What about 'shoot e no enter, odeshi' etc.
The only reason you dont get to hear those that come foward to tell you it failed is that they would have been shot dead by the time they get to discover that the juju didnt work. Some armed robbers who did the charms had some of their gang cut down by police bullets and they came back and shot the native doctor to deatth. Some said you have to kill the babalawo who did the juju to make sure he dont 'undo' what he did when you leave the shrine.
Reality check; why do our police still die daily from armed robbery attacks if it is possible for them to have 'native cover' ? The soldiers sef? Lets leave matter for mathias jare, all na fallacy, ancient tales fabricated to keep youngsters in check in those old days when there was no strong laws. Next story, Magun.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2010
Ijebu this Igbira that, where I come from, my people are supposed to hold the lead in juju production in the whole state. But my village has lost 90% of their shrines since the past twenty years due to christianity, land disputes and new buildings. Shrines are disapearing because more people are starting to notice that it dont contain no powers.
The jujumen have fled for lack of clients, as more educated men spring up and question the efficacy of juju, the jujumen have found another vocation, churches and prayer houses!
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2010
smiley
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2010
smiley
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Ranoscky(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
DonOvero:

@ Ranoscy

I have been to Nigeria and its full of people like you who rather than search for the truth continue to remain ignorant. You have turned being unengaged to a zen like state.

Let me give you two examples of so called Juju

Sleep paralysis( there are still people in Nigeria who believe this is juju when scientific research has disproved this.

After bouts of sleep paralysis, parents elders everone was saying it is juju and they are trying to kill me. Now imagine the affect this would have on me, a 11 year old. It was scary, now what do you think would be my subconscious way of dealing with this, via dream or rather nightmare. one nightmare I had was of a woman whose face was blurred saying "you no go die? You no go die"? Obv i told this to my parents who were now further convinced that it was juju, took me to an dressed in feather who promptly sacrificed a chicken, what the chicken did I do not know but the 'featherman' obv thought differently. After this killing I was assured that I was now saved. I had no more dreams and hey presto I was cursed now I was saved, and the stories go round and round.

Never mind the notion that as I was told I was saved was prob cathartic and it gave me peace of mind, see the placebo effect.

Almost ten years later, the tale from my parents to friends is now, I was under nightly attack by witchcraft as I came from London. they were jealous so every night a witch would fly to my room, sit on my chest and try to kill whilst saying "you no go die" The native doctor then confronted her and said he made her spirit enter chicken which he slaughtered and the witch was vanquished. LOL

And i think i'll remain ignorant so long as the question remains: If juju exist or not?. . .And i say yes to it !!!

Tell you what, no need for insult ok? Just keep your western mentality to yourself and let me keep my uncivilised ignrance to myself ok? undecided Just like i said before, i can only laugh at those that are stil tryin to convince you with more logic on juju !!!

*Una go dey claim western mentality but na so so course course una sabi. I no blame una sha, wen oyibo don whitewash una brain finish.*
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by ceasyc(f): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2010
@poster
yes there's juju, witchcraft, rainmakers abi na rain holders , blood money, rituals, poisoning of all kinds, etc which ppl use on other ppl to harm or kill
but God's power is above all

i've seen lots of ppl confess dat dey kill n harm with dem tins. if u havent experienced it or c ppl confess then pray u never do = VERY SCARY
i may give a few examples/stories l8r.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
smiley
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ranoscky:

And i think i'll remain ignorant so long as the question remains: If juju exist or not?. . .And i say yes to it !!!

Tell you what, no need for insult ok? Just keep your western mentality to yourself and let me keep my uncivilised ignrance to myself ok? undecided Just like i said before, i can only laugh at those that are stil tryin to convince you with more logic on juju !!!

*Una go dey claim western mentality but na so so course course una sabi. I no blame una sha, wen oyibo don whitewash una brain finish.*

As long as people like you continue to remain ignorant, Nigeria WILL never prosper. That is a fact. Why would people invest in a country that is so backward in its thinking? So rigid and inflexible in their rationale? why blame misfortune on yourself when there is a juju man that can conveniently take the blame.

Ridiculous.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2010
ceasyc:

@poster
yes there's juju, witchcraft, rainmakers abi na rain holders , blood money, rituals, poisoning of all kinds, etc which ppl use on other ppl to harm or kill
but God's power is above all

i've seen lots of ppl confess dat dey kill n harm with dem tins. if u havent experienced it or c ppl confess then pray u never do = VERY SCARY
i may give a few examples/stories l8r.

I have seen a small boy confess to practising witch craft and after the amount of pressure and beatings he was given, who would blame him.

This makes me sick, and right now I offer a challenge, anyone, ANYONE who thinks juju exist, use it against me and lets see if it works.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
If there is a God, I would like him to answer why he continues to allow children to die and continues to allow backward Africans to accuse them of all manners of witch craft?

If there is a God, and he is a loving God, why he lets his people suffer, why he enjoys testing us, if he is a god surely there are better things to do with his time than playing with our lives.

People do good and evil. If people choose to do good because they believe that a god tells them to, then you are lost. I do good because it is the right thing to do and not because I am told or will be rewarded in heaven.

If god is all powerful and all knowing, then he must have known before he created the world that the so called Satan would turn against him, and if he is all powerful he could have stopped him and if he chose not to stop him and chose to create Satan are these the actions of a loving God?

ask the right questions people, enjoy life for it is the only one we get.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
geogentle:

@ invisible,
No juju abi? Mess with core ijebu or ebira people and you will know.

Tell me how to mess with them and let us see what power they have?

Why dont they use their 'juju' to make NEPA keep light on, build schools motorways and hospital. If your arguement is that JUJU can only be used to create evil, why dont they use it to bring down other nations thus elevating Nigeria.

Get an education and learn. Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2010
100%:

This is your example?!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU BELIEVE.

I wouldnt mind educating you but like my Father said, never argue with a dunk or a fool
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Ranoscky(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2010
invisible!:

This is what you get, insults from ignorant, half educated illiterates who cannot comprehend superior facts. Who says illiteracy is not deadlier than AIDS?

My broda, Even DonOvero also called me an ignorant all for the sake that i made my own opinion that juju do exist, but i don't let all that get into my head b'cos insult can NEVER take anything away from me. I'll just allow whoever insults me to keep advertisin his so called western mentality that would not even affect my PC, not to talk of affectin me.

You can see the comment of a so called western mentality creature below:  

DonOvero:

As long as people like you continue to remain ignorant, Nigeria WILL never prosper. That is a fact. Why would people invest in a country that is so backward in its thinking? So rigid and inflexible in their rationale? why blame misfortune on yourself when there is a juju man that can conveniently take the blame.
Ridiculous.

Why? b'cos i said these:
Ranoscky:

But im sorry, all these doesn't even affect me b'cos, when i checked my account balance, it's stil dsame amount inside, so !!!
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ranoscky:

My broda, Even DonOvero also called me an ignorant all for the sake that i made my own opinion that juju do exist, but i don't let all that get into my head b'cos insult can NEVER take anything away from me. I'll just allow whoever insults me to keep advertisin his so called western mentality that would not even affect my PC, not to talk of affectin me.

You can see the comment of a so called western mentality creature below:

Why? b'cos i said these:

Well, revel in your ignorance, I am sure it will bring you much good.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Ranoscky(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2010
DonOvero:

Well, revel in your ignorance, I am sure it will bring you much good.

Mr broda

Don't think im ready to feedback with insult b'cos, all your abuses did no harm to my PC, not to talk of affectin me ok? undecided. . .Im cool with my believe that juju do exist, and if you don't like it, then take a short cut to the other side of life !!!
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
if the supernaturalists really had the powers they claim, they'd win the lottery every week. I also prefer to point out that they could also win a Nobel Prize for discovering fundamental physical forces hitherto unknown to science. Either way, why are they wasting their talents doing party tricks?

perhaps if you answered the questions asked rather than saying, "it just is" i would have more respect for you opinions.

How can you be cool with a belief if you do not have all the necessary information to make an informed decisions
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
In childhood our credulity serves us well. It helps us to pack, with extraordinary rapidity, our skulls full of the wisdom of our parents and our ancestors. But if we don't grow out of it in the fullness of time, our, nature makes us a sitting target for astrologers, mediums, gurus, evangelists, native doctors etc. We need to replace the automatic credulity of childhood with the constructive skepticism of adult science and this is what I am afraid you have yet to do.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
To all those like Ranoscy, who mindlessly and aimlessly believe, it really comes down to parsimony, economy of explanation. It is possible that your car engine is driven by juju magic, but if it looks like a petrol engine, smells like a petrol engine and performs exactly as well as a petrol engine, the sensible working hypothesis is that it is a petrol engine.

Telepathy and possession by the spirits of the dead are not ruled out by me as a matter of principle. There is certainly nothing impossible about bullets bouncing off men, men holding the clouds in the skies hostage. One day it may be happen. But on grounds of probability it should be kept as an explanation of last resort. It is unparsimonious, demanding more than routinely weak evidence before we should believe it. I

f you hear hooves clip-clopping down a London street, it could be a zebra or even a unicorn, but, before we assume that it's anything other than a horse, we should demand a certain minimal standard of evidence.

That is all i ask of you, a certain minimal standard of evidence
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2010
smiley
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by ceasyc(f): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
DonOvero:

I have seen a small boy confess to practising witch craft and after the amount of pressure and beatings he was given, who would blame him.

This makes me sick, and right now I offer a challenge, anyone, ANYONE who thinks juju exist, use it against me and lets see if it works.

wot r u going on about? ur experiences n mine r totally different - no1 i know was beaten b4 confession. i know wot i know n u no wot u no so dont cum here acting like u no it all. abegee

tensor777:

^Yes you may have been told these tales of blood money or watched blood money films but do you personally know anyone who has gotten blood money. I know that too many Nigerians love spreading rumours and telling dem say tales.
As for poison leave that aside as that exists in every society and is strictly a scientific mode of killing. There is nothing supernatural in it.

As for peoples' confessions these are people operating under satanic powers. In other words they acquired their powers direct from evil principalities and powers. And yes these powers are used to kill, to steal and destroy.
, it has nothing to do with rumours or hearsay
That is not juju per se but a state whereby these people are used as tools of the Devil. Such powers exist but cannot harm a genuine Christian or even a Westerner living under corporate annointing( thanks to the efforts of his Christian forbears)

so u believe in witchcraft/satanic powers? aha! but not d others. so u mean to tell me that all those things dey act in 9ja movies re juju, etc r all hearsay or fiction or just acting? u gats 2 b kidding me. i said i have witnessed these things = all of d ones i mentioned so dont tell me wot u think i no or wot u think i dont know

y do both of u have 2 reply each post sef or almost all d posts? una no get work or r u guys dat jobless or idle? = VERY ANNOYING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine / Beautiful Hausa / Fulani / Kanuri Brides / Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.