Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,859 members, 7,922,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed (742 Views)

Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by unclesuruoffi: 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
A Nigerian lady has disclosed that she was sacked from work, all because she was depressed following her 'mental illness'.  The Nigerian lady who was sacked because she was depressed, further revealed that she only asked for sick leave before shown the exit door. She was also told by the CEO of the firm that she will get sued. 

She tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/nigerian-lady-sacked-because-she-was-depressed/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by unclesuruoffi: 9:03pm On May 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by SageMK: 9:13pm On May 22, 2019
Her story doesn't add up.

- What is she getting sued for exactly?
- What was the reason written in the termination letter?

I hope she's not out to take us on a rollercoaster ride.
Or she's stylishly asking for a Job. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by chukwuibuipob: 9:13pm On May 22, 2019
undecided Twitter lies
Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by clive2u(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2019
Depression is contagious, thats wat d boss was thinking
Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by WiseStarr(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2019
They only add to her problems,since she asked for sick leave,they should give her some time to be conscious,what they did to her isn't helping,Only God knows how Nigerians think nowadays

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by danny56: 9:36pm On May 22, 2019
Okay.... Please calm down, there's always a better Job... Don't go and commit suicide biko! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by danny56: 9:41pm On May 22, 2019
SageMK:
Her story doesn't add up.

- What is she getting sued for exactly?
- What was the reason written in the termination letter?

I hope she's not out to take us on a rollercoaster ride.
Or she's stylishly asking for a Job. undecided

Maybe the story altogether is psycho related... cool proved she maybe ill truly... just in case am her lawyer!
Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by iTearHerToto: 9:52pm On May 22, 2019
I only see a twig that looks like an AIDS patient angry

Now where's the Lady

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by lilianofentse(f): 11:58pm On May 22, 2019
Llamina is this you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32am On May 23, 2019
Now you got all the sick leave you want..
Get well soon undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed by TheFacelessMan: 12:55pm On May 23, 2019
angry

Years back, i was asked to infiltrate Oni-Weyrey Asylum for the Criminally Insane in Ondo and evacuate a patient.

The target was Chief Festus Odogwu, a real estate billionaire probably into shady stuff as well.

It was desolate evil looking 3 storey building in the middle of the thick forest.

I sneaked in through the back door. The interior was badly lit....

There were shadows everywhere making you jump shocked

I sneaked behind the guard on the first floor and choked him unconscious.... piece of cake.

(1) (Reply)

Credit Card Skimming - See How To Prevent And Avoid It / Fraudster Alert!!! You Are Warned!!! Don't Deal With Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor / Atlanta-Based Nigerian Man Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.