Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban (18774 Views)

Win A Trip To Dubai; Get Cash Back For Transactions With Your Firstbank Cards / Tax Implications Of Transactions With Foreign Entities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by engrchykae(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

See this fraudster , ritualist, child molester, rapist , armed robber descendant
lest i forget,rituals,cannibalism is also the exclusive of your oba
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by engrchykae(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

See this fraudster , ritualist, child molester, rapist , armed robber descendant
also the notorious anini is your brother.
few whitemen came to benin and ransacked the whole benin kingdom.
na to catch fellow africans and sell as slaves una sabi.
oya take off via edo airways.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by kroger: 2:44pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
all dis small ants i defeated long ago trying to resurrect.. The Tiger storm is upon us and you will be the first casualty

lol look at this common bricklayer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now i know your profession, i knew from the onset you are a nobody.. A bricklayer from delta state making mouth all along grin.

China will learn a big lesson in this trade war, already their stocks is declining in a fast rate, economy crumbling gradually, they will have no choice but to beg america and comply.. China risk isolation if they do not change their policies... You cant eat your cake and have it cheesy

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2167587/trade-war-escalation-will-cut-chinas-gdp-16-cent-and-us-09
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 23, 2019
engrchykae:
also the notorious anini is your brother.
few whitemen came to benin and ransacked the whole benin kingdom.
na to catch fellow africans and sell as slaves una sabi.
oya take off via edo airways.
Firstly the oba of benjn will never be the mate of all Yoruba obas or the entire Yoruba kingdom!!!
Never in your life talk about the oba or risk a curse on your lineage

Have you gone mad?
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by IMAliyu(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2019
grandstar:
Things are getting worse for Huawei. I thought it would only be US companies complying. More companies will join.

My worry now is that the US may blacklist more Chnese companies. This would adversely affect the Chinese economy.

Worse, I suspect this blacklisting has support in Asia. Taiwan will be jubilant. China has been trying to eat Taiwans lunch for instance. It's muscling in in areas where Taiwan has comparative advantage by encouraging Chinese companies to manufacture those items in China. Left to the market to determine, China should be importing. This is adversely affecting Taiwans economy.

Even the US companies that depend on Chinese manufacturing and supplies will be affected, but most US companies could survive this. China on the other hand is kinda f!!ked
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ollah2: 3:01pm On May 23, 2019
blowjohn:

Ur a fool.
Have u cared to check out how the people in those countries fared?
Even trump spoke up against the killing of Christians in northern Nigerian.
What have the Chinese ever spoke up against in Africa?

yada yada.. only deaths of christians matters to you, look in the mirror then you will know you are the most foooolish person on earth
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by grandstar(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2019
IMAliyu:

Even the US companies that depend on Chinese manufacturing and supplies will be affected, but most US companies could survive this. China on the other hand is kinda f!!ked

The truth is that China has done the same thing to foreign companies but in more cruder forms.

They armtwist you to share technology with them or steal it blatantly. Some sectors are completely blocked from foreigners. Chinese firms receive massive subsidies directly or indirectly. How in Pete's name did China become self sufficient in aluminium production? How did they even become exporters? And how did they become dumpers of a product they lack comparative advantage in? They don't have dirt cheap power!
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by drtee247(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2019
So Trevor Noah finally explained in simple terms why Trump Banned Huawei. It all had to do with 5G.. Yes 5G which is said to be a game changer. US wants be the one with the license to produce 5G but China already had a company (Huawei) that produce the best 5G for now. So Trump da bad guy in other to cripple China in her bid decided to ban Huawei from doing business in US. US are scared that if China produce 5G, China will control the World

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by blowjohn(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2019
ollah2:

yada yada.. only deaths of christians matters to you, look in the mirror then you will know you are the most foooolish person on earth

U havent said anything.
Chinese goat
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 3:21pm On May 23, 2019
kroger:

lol look at this common bricklayer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now i know your profession, i knew from the onset you are a nobody.. A bricklayer from delta state making mouth all along grin.

China will learn a big lesson in this trade war, already their stocks is declining in a fast rate, economy crumbling gradually, they will have no choice but to beg america and comply.. China risk isolation if they do not change their policies... You cant eat your cake and have it cheesy

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2167587/trade-war-escalation-will-cut-chinas-gdp-16-cent-and-us-09
CIA agent i am glad to know I am the phantom in your conscience. Very nice to know i give you sleepless night. Bricklayer is honorable compare to you who might be thinking of Yahoo or Robbery because of your frustration in a strange land. Come back home so I fix you somewhere that will change your life
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by HeyCorleone(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Are you dumb? Do you lack comprehensive skills? Or just too stupid to take time to.resd on global.econokic.effects of.bans like this ?

Did you just have to comment and show your stupidity publicly?

Why the insults?

This is a forum where all men are entitled to their opinions. You gave yours, which seemed very stupid and bereft of facts to me, but I didn't call you out. Why insult another man for proferring his own opinion?

Or do you feel you have monopoly on useless opinions?

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by kroger: 3:34pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
CIA agent i am glad to know I am the phantom in your conscience. Very nice to know i give you sleepless night. Bricklayer is honorable compare to you who might be thinking of Yahoo or Robbery because of your frustration in a strange land. Come back home so I fix you somewhere that will change your life

You make me laugh so hard, after insulting peeps you want to start forming Honorable Bricklayer cheesy cheesy cheesy.. you want to fix me somewhere mixing sand and cement with water grin grin grin. I cant believe i stoop so low exchanging words with a common bricklayer smh. If you like support china from now till eternity the fact still remains you will keep mixing sand and cement with gravel placed on your head cheesy cheesy
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by IMAliyu(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Samsung, LG will be the biggest winners here.
I'm sure Samsung is busy jubilating somewhere.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 3:46pm On May 23, 2019
kroger:

You make me laugh so hard, after insulting peeps you want to start forming Honorable Bricklayer cheesy cheesy cheesy.. you want to fix me somewhere mixing sand and cement with water grin grin grin. I cant believe i stoop so low exchanging words with a common bricklayer smh. If you like support china from now till eternity the fact still remains you will keep mixing sand and cement with gravel placed on your head cheesy cheesy
Idiot! I have built houses for succeseful businessmen, government officials while you keep working like a dog in Chicago. I make your annual salary in three months. Humble yourself so I fix you somewhere. You can send me a private message, I wont expose you. I know you believe I am the key to your success so take that bold step and put an end to your suffering
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by UncletC: 3:48pm On May 23, 2019
US giving red card to China, it takes only a business man to unveil and expose business tricks.... Trump has been in business, he knows this China behaviour, he understands economy...
Pity that our president has never owned a groundnut stand nor has he ever deal with the outside world intellectually or otherwise yet he want to rule....see where Nigeria is.....
Red card for China all the way from US , game over

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Saintp(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
The Chinese are not foolish like the Americans. They want a multipolar world while America cant stand the truth that the end of their unipolar world is here. China suffered centuries of western and japanese imperialism and this is America last chance of stopping the Made in China 2025 dream. China already has the biggest economy without them claiming or boasting about it. America is the mad dog in this confrontation. China will save the world and American unipolar world will lay in ruins

You did not answer the question I asked. You made a serious assertion and i asked you to clarify since you know more than China.
Let us stop making stupid assertions cos of our biases. There is nothing wrong in hating America or China or whatever you like but making bullshit statements is a No No for me.
Those kind of statements discredit even your good points cos it becomes clear that you are talking not from point of knowledge but from point of obvious bias that you can't defend.
Now edit your former post and delete those lines if you want to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by kroger: 4:13pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
Idiot! I have built houses for succeseful businessmen, government officials while you keep working like a dog in Chicago. I make your annual salary in three months. Humble yourself so I fix you somewhere. You can send me a private message, I wont expose you. I know you believe I am the key to your success so take that bold step and put an end to your suffering

Story story, storyyyyyyyyyyy tongue tongue. Chai so last last na bricklayer you be who will ever believe this. Let me go tell those guys you insulted in time past. I dont blame you at all cos Nairaland is a faceless forum where commoners like you have have the opportunity to talk with professionals like us.. Keep on mixing sand and cement with gravel cheesy
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 4:44pm On May 23, 2019
Saintp:

You did not answer the question I asked. You made a serious assertion and i asked you to clarify since you know more than China.
Let us stop making stupid assertions cos of our biases. There is nothing wrong in hating America or China or whatever you like but making bullshit statements is a No No for me.
Those kind of statements discredit even your good points cos it becomes clear that you are talking not from point of knowledge but from point of obvious bias that you can't defend.
Now edit your former post and delete those lines if you want to be taken seriously.
Trump has been boasting about destroying North Korea so what is Trump waiting for? This whole thing is like a game of chess; America can only bully third world countries. This is their last attempt to save their dying empire. He should go ahead and impose tarriff on the remaining goods from China lets see how it ends. China got th last card and will use it when it deem fit. Huawei total input to the Chinese economy is next to nothing. America need the Chinese market more than China needs the US

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
The US. will lose big time. America can't fight a trade world with China, this is just Trump trying to rally the base for next year elections. We all should be used to Trump by now, he is the greatest coward. He claim he was going to destroy North Korea, nothing happened. He threatened Venezuela, nothing happened. He is ranting about Iran and nothing will happen too. China has the ultimate power in this trade war if it decides to dump its $1.17 trillion hoard of U.S. Treasurys in retaliation. China are the owners of American debts. America will collapse in less than 30 mins. Most of the pro-american posters here just recite what they see on foreign media. They don't know their left from right.
bro God bless you Big time for this write up,I just don't know why our people are just so judgemental, taking side with US government

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Will you please shut up
Ode ara re it's China gadget he is using oo, can't even afford iPhone x, wo let China go you're jented.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2019
IMAliyu:

I'm sure Samsung is busy jubilating somewhere.
and Las Las no one can afford there gadget, majority of people taking side with US government are all Using Made in China,and they want China to fall,It is well na UK use many people go use for Nigeria Tyre like in the days of Blackberry

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by addictiv(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
nijabazaar:
Chai....Huawei might close down.

When the US wants you down....you will be down under.

I think at this very moment there is norrin China will do.

i would have suggest China shutting down Dell, Hp and Apple factories in their domain but then it will also affect them immensely.
Chinese stocks all over the world are already crashing.

but then, it serves China right. No one has a right to steal intellectual property.

China via Zte and Huawei manufactured equipments and still install data stealing sensors and chips within each equipment.

and at it stands now, no chip company will want to work with Huawei.

Huawei needs to buy Cattle for Trump cos if they appear 'i dont care' He will mess them up further.

Trump is like Tonto. when They Rave mad, they rave madder.

And Huawei really makes wonderful phones. their Dew Drop display tech is so immensely lucid, with crushing blacks and fulfilling reds.
close down fire... when they have a population of 1 billion in their backyard to play with.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Why the insults?

This is a forum where all men are entitled to their opinions. You gave yours, which seemed very stupid and bereft of facts to me, but I didn't call you out. Why insult another man for proferring his own opinion?

Or do you feel you have monopoly on useless opinions?

Shut up and go play with tour toys

Buffoon
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ollah2: 5:39pm On May 23, 2019
drtee247:
So Trevor Noah finally explained in simple terms why Trump Banned Huawei. It all had to do with 5G.. Yes 5G which is said to be a game changer. US wants be the one with the license to produce 5G but China already had a company (Huawei) that produce the best 5G for now. So Trump da bad guy in other to cripple China in her bid decided to ban Huawei from doing business in US. US are scared that if China produce 5G, China will control the World

Thank you jare, Man wey sabi, it's all about 5G and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by falopey: 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
Trump has been boasting about destroying North Korea so what is Trump waiting for? This whole thing is like a game of chess; America can only bully third world countries. This is their last attempt to save their dying empire. He should go ahead and impose tarriff on the remaining goods from China lets see how it ends. China got th last card and will use it when it deem fit. Huawei total input to the Chinese economy is next to nothing. America need the Chinese market more than China needs the US
China sell (export) more goods in American market than America sell (export) more good in China market. China export more goods to America to sell than America export to China. Based on that simple economic fact easy for a pry six pupil to understand, I ask you who need market of the other more?
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 7:25pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
bro God bless you Big time for this write up,I just don't know why our people are just so judgemental, taking side with US government
Trump is only a big mouth, a typical American: overconfident, obsessed to look tough and smartest in front of everyone, loudmouths that are very sure of what they are saying, while in reality they don't really understand what they're talking about
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 7:29pm On May 23, 2019
falopey:
China sell (export) more goods in American market than America sell (export) more good in China market. China export more goods to America to sell than America export to China. Based on that simple economic fact easy for a pry six pupil to understand, I ask you who need market of the other more?
I want to believe the United States would love to sell 1.4 billion toothbrush in China. And oh yea, welcome to the United States of Israel sponsored by Saudi Arabia and made in China. America is a love-vendor and China's least favorite bittchh
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by falopey: 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
drtee247:
Lie! Lie from the pit of hell. You have twisted the story.

On the 5G matter. Neither America nor China needs a license to produce 5G for their citizens. America companies that can produce 5G are AT&T and Verizon. Nokia and Erickson have the capacity to manufacture 5G equipments in Europe while Huawei can do that in China too. Huawei 5G equipments production is way cheaper than US and Europe production. America intelligence fears than importing Huawei 5G to US internet market is dangerous for US safety because China could use it for espionage. If China is controlling US 5G network, that automatically gives China an opportunity to spy the US using cyberspace. That’s what US is guiding against. US also warning all its allies against China’ 5G. They should not risk their national security for cheap 5G from China. They should rather use the one produced by Nokia and Erickson companies.

The summary is that the US is sticking to the production of its 5G by itself without compromising IS safety in the hands of China through Huawei. This does not affect only 5G network. It affects all IT equipments and phone produced by Huawei. They can be used for espionage by China against the US. This is simply common sense. Don’t leave your life in the hands of your enemy

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 7:31pm On May 23, 2019
falopey:
I want to believe the United States would love to sell 1.4 billion toothbrush in China. And oh yea, welcome to the United States of Israel sponsored by Saudi Arabia and made in China. America is a piimmpp and China's least favorite bittchh
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by falopey: 7:32pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
I want to believe the United States would love to sell 1.4 billion toothbrush in China. And oh yea, welcome to the United States of Israel sponsored by Saudi Arabia and made in China. America is a love-vendor and China's least favorite bittchh
Who cares what you believe!

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 7:37pm On May 23, 2019
falopey:
Who cares what you believe!
China has 1.3 billion people, Chinas largest markets for smartphones are India, Africa and Middle East. That is half the globe. US is 300million people? So what who cares about them. They just signed their own death warrants, its utter stupidity but to the benefit of the whole world, we dont need to pay such high prices for their trash tech anymore. Mao always calls them a paper tiger
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
Trump is only a big mouth, a typical American: overconfident, obsessed to look tough and smartest in front of everyone, loudmouths that are very sure of what they are saying, while in reality they don't really understand what they're talking about
I know the reason for all this trash is to win upcoming election,and God no go gree for am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / For-Profit Library (Media Rental) Business Strategy Essay Contest / Japan Pharma Company “Otsuka” Establish $50m Factory In Shagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.