Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban (18776 Views)

Win A Trip To Dubai; Get Cash Back For Transactions With Your Firstbank Cards / Tax Implications Of Transactions With Foreign Entities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by peacefull(f): 2:41am On Jun 02, 2019
engrchykae:
never knew you are japanese,i sincerely apologise.
but try and understand me.
i know the proud history of japan during the first world war when they defeated the russians and even in second world war when they terrified the americans.
america broke the rule and used nuclear bomb on japanese.
since then america have exerted political power over japan while japan have retained their technological ingenuity but me and you knew very well that political power bears heavily down on every facet of development.
if japan must re asssert herself,she must ally her dragon sisters and end this american divide and rule system.
i hope you understand me.
thanks

Oh! No no no!!
Please you don't need apologies to me.
You did nothing wrong!
But Thank you so much! I appreciate you!
I'm sorry if I made you feel bad embarassed

I know everybody have own thoughts including me. I like hear or read many peoples thoughts.
Because It's can make broaden my horizons.
I respect your thoughts!
I don't want have narrow minded. But I think I'm still have a narrow minded.
So hearing and reading many many peoples opinion is very good to me.

I'm very very ok with that your word.
That's why I was smiling and I was put smile face like this cheesy
Your idea is original and I like it!!
Anyway, Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with me!
I really really appreciate you!!
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Goel: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
timesup234:
You are not smart. Western lies got to you. Go to Tiananmen Square and scream Mao didnt do anything lets see if you will come back alive. Unlike Africa, China choose who is their true legend. Xiaoping delayed the China dream. He is a traitor and western puppet thats why you only hear about him in western media. Nobody knows him in China as all Chinese are die-hard Maoist
Factually incorrect. China's own data showed It's economy in shambles during Mao's regime. Deng saved it from failure like USSR.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Goel:

Factually incorrect. China's own data showed It's economy in shambles during Mao's regime. Deng saved it from failure like USSR.
Funny how even Deng is a Moaist. No economy can get to its height without the fight against imperialism. Japan is stagnant today because they are vassal of the United States. Mao freed China from the bondage of outside forces hence the long walk to greatest starts and end with him. Nobody knos Deng in China, while Mao portrait is every in China
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Goel: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2019
timesup234:
Funny how even Deng is a Moaist. No economy can get to its height without the fight against imperialism. Japan is stagnant today because they are vassal of the United States. Mao freed China from the bondage of outside forces hence the long walk to greatest starts and end with him. Nobody knos Deng in China, while Mao portrait is every in China
History doesn't agree with you. Most countries "fighting imperialism" have collapsed or are still poor. Prosperity as nothing to do with fighting other countries. But planned capitalisation. Mao delayed Chinese dream, actually killed China almost beyond recovery. Deng is the savior of PRC.
He never openly criticised Mao but used to use a jibe "70% right and 30% wrong" for him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CBN limits Dollar Purchase From BDCs: $10000 For School Fees, $5000 For Medicals / Heritage Bank Should Be Shut Down – Company Tells Court, CBN / Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.