Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video (58615 Views)

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by FRESHG(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

grin

If i was a Jihadist, i would just shout Allah akbar and your empty head would be rolling on the floor (not like its usefull anyway) or your body part would have turned to a thousand pieces due to an explosion that would blow you and scatter like shit (purging baby shit) .. cry but i am a peace loving muslim and i will just pray for you to have sense instead
SHARRAP YOU ARE AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Gabson001(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2019
What the fvck is special abt this?
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Miya222: 3:30pm On May 24, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Ok is NNPC writing exams

Yeah
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Hoodbilonia: 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
Kekeh
Keh
Keh
Pwam pwam
Darn dun doom

I feel so lonely at the top
Daz what shez passing thru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3w15zVjkQ
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by sonofElElyon: 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Won't bother about the issues but will just say she looks like a child at peace... Emphasis on "child"... Even has a cartoon character on her top..

Chelseaplus:
Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels was spotted sleeping in her billionaire husband bed sleeping.

The Actress have not allow haters to get behind her , as she shows off her beauty in bed while sleeping to her billionaire husband mansion.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/actress-regina-daniels-spotted-in-her.html?m=1

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by UbiDaniels: 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
and so what... make we do wating.....
after all nah old man go open dat pantie
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by UbiDaniels: 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
and so.... food is ready

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Married to an internetional lawyer with one of top UK's law firm, a senator and a billionare oil magnate, who is a prince and an alumni of King's College London.... even her haters have to admit she is very smart.

Often times the advise and comments of a black man and africans is borne out of deeply rooted Envy and fustration, but they mask it as a concerned friends or fans.

a female US or British Girl of 22 updates this pics on her personal social media,. and white folks commenting are like "mitchell you are so lovely" "OMG mitchell you look so cute while sleeping" "Proud of you Mitchell momma loves you".
But if its a Nigerian girl named amaka that uploads same picture; the comment section would be field with negative , fustrated envious people wishing her all sort of ills
Wrong analysis!!!
Because when the whole fantasies finally comes collapsing on her head, you will be the first to say "You are OYO".
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by sonofElElyon: 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Whats with the repetition though

"Sleeping to"

Chelseaplus:
Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels was spotted sleeping in her billionaire husband bed sleeping.

The Actress have not allow haters to get behind her , as she shows off her beauty in bed while sleeping to her billionaire husband mansion.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/actress-regina-daniels-spotted-in-her.html?m=1

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by iammo(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
quirus:

Wrong analysis!!!
Because when the whole fantasies finally comes collapsing on her head, you will be the first to say "You are OYO".

two Benz one for her mama, and a mansion at 22... lol, crash loun loun. girl wey don get brain since birth

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by GraGra247(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2019
Elinosweet143:
Naaa it's not humiliating as long as the said young girl is happy in that marriage, age is just a number. Come to think of it how many young girls married to young men are happy in their marriages? Happiness is the key

A lot of ladies claim to be happy in their marriage but when they eventually break up they tell a horrible story of what they went through.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Kirinwa: 3:45pm On May 24, 2019
Does she also wear makeup to bed?

Look at her. angry

Regina don't mind me o.

I am just playing with you. Have a nice rest. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Thalinzrcng: 3:55pm On May 24, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I can just imagine the rotten titus fish smell mixed with 7 days baby sh!t smell oozing from her dirty kuku.

Shi...not again

[img]https:///view/kid-vomit-gross-puke-gif-7896880.gif[/img]
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2019
Oloshooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
Such an slowpoke tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Victorisoni3(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2019
Miya222:

Yeah
What kind of exams
Can you highlight me
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by mybestlove(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Married to an internetional lawyer with one of top UK's law firm, a senator and a billionare oil magnate, who is a prince and an alumni of King's College London.... even her haters have to admit she is very smart.

Often times the advise and comments of a black man and africans is borne out of deeply rooted Envy and fustration, but they mask it as a concerned friends or fans.

a female US or British Girl of 22 updates this pics on her personal social media,. and white folks commenting are like "mitchell you are so lovely" "OMG mitchell you look so cute while sleeping" "Proud of you Mitchell momma loves you".
But if its a Nigerian girl named amaka that uploads same picture; the comment section would be field with negative , fustrated envious people wishing her all sort of ills

So, are we your USA and Britain? Their shit shouldn't be our shit, ok.

Get it
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by tiger28: 4:12pm On May 24, 2019
The Old man that married this attention seeking Teenager is in over his head on this later..... Tonto and churchill saga will be like child's play!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by AmNuhRegular(f): 4:15pm On May 24, 2019
Small pikin too dey this girl body las las
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2019
Ladies instead of arguing and envying Regina, Get your own spell and hold a rich man down. All these Instagram babes buying houses, cars etc you all think is through prayer and fasting? Lol don't let their church testimony deceive you.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by TargetbaseAfric: 4:36pm On May 24, 2019
Our goal is to send consumers to your website who want to buy or use the services you provide. Our primary concern is to focus on optimizing your website adequately. Start Increasing your revenue today. Start with your free SEO consultation!

www.targetbase.africa
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by owila4luv(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2019
yeye the smell
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2019
And it's on the Frontpage angry

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Goalnaldo(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
To your tents o nairalanders!
Look after your own house o Regina Daniels!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Laeroy(f): 5:28pm On May 24, 2019
nairaman66:
She is enjoying now to regret later.

But nobody gets out of here alive....... Whether the enjoyment is short or long... U still won't get out of it alive
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Awoo88: 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
GraGra247:

Married to her aged great grandfather. That's the biggest humiliation any young lady can endure. That is not being smart in my own view.

The thing dey pain u well. Hustle well so you can afford any thing you want
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Sure , everyones got an opinion about how to live a best like and what is awkward or not and i respect your opinion, but i must disagree with the unbacked startistics of 1000 to 8billion, as all cultures in the world since the begining off time marry of younger bride to older groom many in Asia , Africa and america still do that. So to each man to his own opinion, in the end she is better in the eyes of the Lord than millions of fornicators and people who conduct abortion
Nice.
You have sense cool
You pack sense full pocket cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Aforcharles(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2019
enjoy ur self baby.its ur time rock it.ur hubby like better thing.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Hendrix1998: 7:10pm On May 24, 2019
After having sex with Ned
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by cr7lomo: 7:34pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Many smart people around the world dont get limited by age or apearance, they get concerned about other meaningful things like standard of living, access to comfortable life, Emotional and physical secuirity among other things... Celine dion a 19 year old married her almost 50 year old husband, same as bianca and Ojucku. Bridget Macron and Emanuel Macron the french President have a 25 years age gap meaning his wife can give birth to him yet all this people enjoy better life and marital bliss than most of the people who married for looks and what the society would say

Celine wasn't married as 5th wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Mr. Ibu Dressed As A Female Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.