Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video (58727 Views)

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by iammo(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

Celine wasn't married as 5th wife

grin so the problem is no longer age , but how many wives the muslim man has? anyways at 22 she bought a mansion and a car for her mum , making her gain her mothers prayer which many youths of nowadays hope to gain. a children would never lack and they would forever be grateful that their father isnt a useless man. when she looks back at this decision and when some of her haters look back at their life am sure she would be happier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Paulo3ree(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
GraGra247:

Married to her aged great grandfather. That's the biggest humiliation any young lady can endure. That is not being smart in my own view.

Guys what is this one saying sef
Infact

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Awaja(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2019
She sleeps with her eyes opened.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by cr7lomo: 9:17pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

grin so the problem is no longer age , but how many wives the muslim man has? anyways at 22 she bought a mansion and a car for her mum , making her gain her mothers prayer which many youths of nowadays hope to gain. a children would never lack and they would forever be grateful that their father isnt a useless man. when she looks back at this decision and when some of her haters look back at their life am sure she would be happier

Poverty mentality... everything is not about money...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by iammo(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

Poverty mentality... everything is not about money...

Its not for you, but to reasonable people including Dangote Money is key to everything ... you can save the love story and vanity upon vanity low life story for your envious type

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by rafcrown(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
THE MAN MUST BE BUSY WITH WIFE NO 3
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by cr7lomo: 9:51pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Its not for you, but to reasonable people including Dangote Money is key to everything ... you can save the love story and vanity upon vanity low life story for your envious type

Poverty mentality still speaking... Money can't mv me...cos it's always been a part of me...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:57pm On May 24, 2019
Enjoy your grandpa jare and his money but be wise
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by 3mmyz(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2019
sirusX:

If there was no social media....I don't think she would be satisfied

I wonder why she can't live her life without an update of the irrelevant parts

It's not everything that needs to be out there for people to see. She needs to have a private life with her family

True.

She's prolly young and ignorant of the fact that she is doing a bit of harm to herself. I get that she's tryna imitate other controversial celebs to trend but that's not worth it.
It's Her life though, I'm only concerned because i kinda liked her from way back.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by kenzosky: 11:27pm On May 24, 2019
She's a product of bad parenting. A disgrace to her generation. Spits....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Elinosweet143(f): 11:52pm On May 24, 2019
That's for them to say nit u judging from outside
GraGra247:

A lot of ladies claim to be happy in their marriage but when they eventually break up they tell a horrible story of what they went through.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Elinosweet143(f): 11:52pm On May 24, 2019
That's for them to say not u judging from outside
GraGra247:

A lot of ladies claim to be happy in their marriage but when they eventually break up they tell a horrible story of what they went through.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Mickeybook(f): 12:49am On May 25, 2019
GraGra247:

You view and not my view.

The world has 8 billion people. Less than 1000 people make that kind of awkward choice. That explains it all.
what are ur views got to do with this girls life abeg.... Swerve joor
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by Kellykwl548: 3:20am On May 25, 2019
Lottery! Lottery!! Lottery!!!
Chat with me now on whatsapp
+12052671714
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video by GraGra247(m): 6:04am On May 25, 2019
Mickeybook:
what are ur views got to do with this girls life abeg.... Swerve joor

Go and marry your rich dead great grandfather all you want. Only just don't try to deceive anyone that you are happy. Not everyone is stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) / Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.