Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

What's The Big Deal About Kissing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal About Kissing? (6765 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by pmdaboh(f): 7:12pm On May 06, 2007
Someone said kissing is not a part of the culture in many parts of Nigeria . . .What? So what do most Nigerians do . .just get down to business . . OH that sounds very romantic now doesn't it undecided

What turns one person on does not turn another person on, but kissing can be very stimulating and it is nice just to connect . . . the thing is you should find out what the other person likes or does not like and make an effort to please that person. For after all, you want to be pleased the way you like it to. . .
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by samsilo(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2007
@Pmdaboh, I said kissing was not part of the culture in many parts of Nigeria.
Please note, I said [/b]was[b] .What I meant there was like 100-50yrs ago.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by pmdaboh(f): 10:53pm On May 06, 2007
I stand to be corrected, and I am glad that was the past . . .
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 06, 2007
@

Hmm, another celebrity post

poster starts a thread and disappears , yet 'everyone' responds

this poster doesn't need all this info

he knows what kissing is about.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by kike001(f): 11:52pm On May 06, 2007
for me a kiss is meant to tell u all abot wat d guy is like it should be like a ride on the rollercoaster like an emotional connection
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by tipsy289(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2007
well kissing, i really cnt say much bt i knw women feel more emotional about it, i just love it
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by OroGojigo(f): 5:15am On May 07, 2007
So much for kising - "9ja men no dey kis", "na women like am pass" ,
Wetin, me I be woman and I no dey kis; court dey to sue me? Notice say I no even know how to spell am, aw I go come know aw to do am.
As poster don run, you may elect to teach those who are interested in knowing more.
I'm out.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by smile4kenn(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2007
I love kissing. Though maybe i am very emotional.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by realborn(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2007
kissing is synonymous to an ignition key. it starts up the heart engine. it unlocks bottled emotions. it initiates an access or link between to hearts either in love or in lust, especially if its a first time or after a long time.
an acceptance by a party means a consent has been granted for the other party to log in. nevertheless there could be restricted access to other parts of the body subsites and links that could be navigated. it largely depends on the expertise of the initiator.
a kiss can also be regatded as a visa into isreal while awaitin entry into jerusalem.
enjoy. nice week nairalanders.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by ne4real(f): 11:02am On May 07, 2007
to me, kissing is just a way of expressing one's deep feelings adn emotions. i dont see anything wrong in it.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by papabaks(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2007
Hello my people, you have to be very carefull about kissing any how, because it can lead you to having sex when you dont need it and it is very temting, most expecially those girls that have nothing to do than to have sex.

thanks
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by moondust(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2007
kissing defines love because it preceeds every other aspect of sex. kiss kiss kiss
u start by kissing all kissable areas of ur partner then proceed to the main show. smiley o
only time I wont kiss is when theres stink-breath embarassed
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by cgift(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2007
im choking from smelling breathes from singles here! Lt the married with Authority talk please. Why do intimat kissing whn it will 85% of the time cross over to the main play! I rather do such wih my wife alone! grin
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Rhea(f): 3:48pm On May 07, 2007
I think kissing is actually a more intimate form of expression that sex.

Ever wondered which you would do first on a one-night stand: kiss the girl on the mouth or go straight to the main dish?

So, I think it is a big deal if none of the party has got halitosis.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Rhea(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2007
I think kissing is a big deal. It is a more intimate form of expression of affection that sex, even though one could kiss in public but not have sex in public.

Which is easier on a one-night stand: kissing the girl or having straight sex with her?

Kissing should be mad fun, assuming none of the party has got halitosis.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by nich(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2007
Hey! thanx everyone for the information and education given so far. You all got me smiling ear to ear.

salsera:

@

Hmm, another celebrity post

poster starts a thread and disappears , yet 'everyone' responds

this poster doesn't need all this info

he knows what kissing is about.

I did not run away. I actually have been reading the posts and learning from them.

@ omogenaija
Would you like to tutor me?  wink
(Just flirting)

However, i still wonder: Can kissing actually make you as crazie as just touching can, such that you're unable to
sleep all thru the night until you see her/him again. (note: him for the ladies cos it doesnt apply to me)
smiley cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Abike2k6(f): 4:44pm On May 07, 2007
Kissing is a big deal to me. I love the way it makes me feel when I'm kissing someone I either love very deeply or am sexually attracted to. I get butterflies, it makes me happy or it puts me in the mood. It's a great way to connect with your lover but only if it's done right. If it's not right for me then I get put-off and can't bear it.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by hbrednic: 5:12pm On May 07, 2007
KISSING IS THE ULTIMATE DOOR THAT LEADS TO A LADYS HEARTH AND SOUL,IT BRINGS OUT THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN 2LOVERS.
KISSING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SEX,DOUBT IT? WELL ASK A PROSTI!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Elgaxton(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2007
Chei!!! Kissin is teh bomb, Once had dis girlfriend who neva liked kissin,

her own is pls suck my boobs, make love to me nothing like kissin,

o'l boy see speed wey i take caught out for the relationship cos

i heard it's only prostitue who don't kiss so that they don't get emotionally tangled!!!
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by ajayi1(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2007
People here are saying the KOKO,
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by westsidema(f): 10:09am On May 08, 2007
damn i feel Hot when it comes to kissin (it depends if the person has a nice breath n has nice lovable way of kissin) n we're like whoa into havin protected SEX.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Gheorghe(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2007
kissing : the prelude of any true/lastin love/sex relationship
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by luxoire(f): 11:48am On May 08, 2007
Kissing is an Art, and i am SORRY but guys that don't know how to kiss had better learn fats oh!!

If im not feeling a guy's kiss, u either no sabi, or ur not feeling me

If you can express to your girl the way you feel by kissing and caressing her, (sha u no go need sex to confirm am) she go feel am

A lady can usually tell how attracted she is to a guy sexually and exactly what to expect from their sex, by her response to his kiss, sometimes something in them moves, other times its dead, whether or not u decide to go forwrad is upt to u then
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by bdaf(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2007
smileythe big deal abt is that it is a sign of friendship, friend kiss. lovers do it , even our parent do it. cheesy
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by babadee(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2007
Damn!!!
i love kissing,
i could kiss my girl for days and i know i'm good at it.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by LongOne1(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2007
Whats all d fuss about kissing, when there is head. Try getting head from someone, its just the bomb.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by GeminiII(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2007
i like kissin a lot and get angry when my girl friend does not want it but she has started learning that am a kissing freak sha. i dont even kno which one i like beta kissin or sex grin
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by nawa1(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2007
Oxford ALD defined kiss as, to touch somebody with your lips
as a greeting or as a sign of love, affiction, sexual desire, etc.

4 me kissing is like an appetiser, i take it before d main thing. grin
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by muyibaba(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2007
provided the person mouth no dey smell
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by ajayi1(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2007
Go Kiss,Go Kiss, Kiss Lover you hand up.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by dumi(f): 12:37pm On May 10, 2007
coolTo be very frank and not Franciska,there are different kind of kissing.we have PLATONIC KISSING,FRIENDLY KISSING,MIND RASING KISSING and INTIMATE KISSING.So the very kissing we are talking about according to others oppinion is the different kind of kissing.There is no comparism to kissing in any way.it is unique,special,different and brings more arousal before the real thing starts.Above all KISSING na gboza.cheers
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by naijaking1: 2:54am On May 11, 2007
Good job @dumi, I de wait when an expert will approach "kissing" from an academic view point, not from a Hot viewpoint.
Anyone know the origin, types, and significance of kiss? All kiss no be same. U kiss ur child's cheek, forehead, or even lip, no be same as u kiss the Pope's ring/the Queen's hand, or the hand of ur boss's wife. Even kissing ur oga ass at work de different from other kinds of kiss. Why everybody de focus on mucous membrane to mucous membrane type of kiss alone. A good exposition on kissing will do us some good, b/c even as eh no be naija culture, some naija de like am well well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / Na By Force To Marry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.