Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! (4863 Views)

Senators Under Threat Over Jeeps, Don’t Bring Them Home, Constituents Warn / Power Generation Falls By 480MW, Grid Under Threat - Punch / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by farochron(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
Bluetooth or blacktooth or what do you call yourself what has my family got to do with my post. In fact I won't be surprised if you are found to be part of those behind the abduction in Abia. The fact that you wake your old folks with kicks does not mean everybody does the same. When you are 35 don't blame God for giving you children that will wish you just what you've wished the old man.

I wonder where your folks got a mistaken foetus like you
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Ayowumie(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2010
Does he want to be as old as Methuselah before he dies?
Anyway, life is too sweet to die. But you can't escape it alive. So, at 106, why worry?
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by kingsido: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

ROTFLMAO

life is sweet oooo,
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by infogenius(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2010
snthesis:

the policemen need to investigate dis further, mayb d guy's kids don tire to wait 4 will grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh especially if his kids are already dying and the ones alive can no longer wait.
My guy u make sense.
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by paulex: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
Epa samuel nor wan go yet o. E wan fight 4 change dis comin election. U too much. May u live long.
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
farochron:

Bluetooth or[s] blacktooth or what do you call yourself what has my family got to do with my post. In fact I won't be surprised if you are found to be part of those behind the abduction in Abia. The fact that you wake your old folks with kicks does not mean everybody does the same. When you are 35 don't blame[/s] God[s] for giving you children that will wish you just what you've wished the old man.

I wonder where your folks got a mistaken foetus like you
[/s]
Dumb post !
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by chic2pimp(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
snthesis:

the policemen need to investigate dis further, mayb d guy's kids don tire to wait 4 will grin grin grin grin
Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2010
I'm really disappointed @ pple who are asking this man to go and die when he has the right to live. Well bull happens!
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by favouredjb(f): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2010
Life begins at 100 for this papa,life is beautiful.
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by item1: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2010
gRAND pA KNOW MIND DEM. I GIVE YOU ANOTHER 106 YAERS TO LIVE. I HOPE YOUR SWEETHEART IS STILL CAPABLE? LIVE ON AND ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR HARD LABOUR. I WSH TO BE AS OLD AND AS ATRONG LIKE YOU
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2010
item1:

gRAND pA KNOW MIND DEM. I GIVE YOU ANOTHER 106 YAERS TO LIVE. I HOPE YOUR SWEETHEART IS STILL CAPABLE? LIVE ON AND ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR HARD LABOUR. I WSH TO BE AS OLD AND AS ATRONG LIKE YOU
The man is more or less a vegetable who refused to dry up anyways like someone said,life for him begins at 100 so he should marry a small girl so as to maximize his life.
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by favouredjb(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2010
Sincerely if he's gon die at all,it shlDnt be in d hand of those mad miscreants
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by ChikiChik(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
Life is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet jo, he deserve to live and die at God's appointed time
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Nizoral(f): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
which kan threat old man
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Ranoscky(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2010
No comment !!!
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Olumogun: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2010
when do you people think one should be tired of LIFE and ask for death
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by favouredjb(f): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2010
You can be tired @ 30,but am sure u won't want to be gruesomely murdered
Re: My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man ! by Afam4eva(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2010
I come from the same village with this guy. Amaechi Awkunanaw, Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) / Atiku, Sultan And Emir Of Ilorin Beg Buhari Over Saraki’s Travail / Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.