Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,900 members, 7,895,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

"Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" (23809 Views)

Are Manual Cars Faster Than Automatic Transmission Cars? / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / This Is Why You Should Not Drive Your Automatic Cars With Both Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2019
With the poor roads and bad traffic in Naija, I'll go for the automatic abeg!
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Nobody: 7:34am On May 28, 2019
Automatic makes u put your car in check always, unlike manual u can careless ignore any little problem. Cos u know u can push it to start when it get worse..

But Auto , u can't push it start it, so u make sure u put it in good sound always..

How many auto cars u see on the road being pushed cos of fault?

3 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2019
EdeyHot:
Luddite!
You are speaking like my Grandpa who used to argue that back axle 504 is better that front wheel Toyotas. That is low-key poverty mentality. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by shiki(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2019
BizLifeE:
Someone even said automatic cars are for women and lazy people.

Lol, let that person come and drive in Lagos traffic, and his words wouldn't be the same
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by AntiWailer: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
Guess u copied a 1990 article.

Who argues in favour of manual car in 2019 when self drive car is already in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Carmartng: 7:43am On May 28, 2019
Carmartng Nigeria's fast growing car marketplace with the goal of helping car deals to sell their cars both old and new, spare parts and car accessories. At Car Mart Nigeria our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used and New Cars, spare parts and car accessories to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. https://carmartng.com/

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by ibrahimovic303: 7:46am On May 28, 2019
I prefer manual cars especially for long distance driving, and also if you can drive manual cars, heck what can’t you drive? I learned with our traditional Beetle cars wayback and I dey drive anything wey get tyre at the moment including forklifts grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Nobody: 7:46am On May 28, 2019
I see
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by sheyoroniyen(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2019
when we found out this thread is not from auto josh

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by positivelord: 7:52am On May 28, 2019
Sunofgod:
Weak arguments...

Lol...he made argument for manual. You too can make for automatic transmission,so pple in the forum can learn. I think this kind of thread is better than Regina Daniels and Tonto

6 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by bettercreature(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2019
positivelord:

Lol...he made argument for manual. You too can make for automatic transmission,so pple in the forum can learn. I think this kind of thread is better than Regina Daniels and Tonto
I don’t think there is an argument here, you should go and try both
Manual Car is just like riding a horse compared to someone driving automatic car
No sane human being would pick manual over automatic
Anything MANUAL is a nonsense
That is why they call it “MANUAL”
Would you pick cutlass to cut the bush over machine? Or use stone to grind pepper over blender? The choice is yours

5 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2019
Automatic all the way...
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by gmailloginok: 8:04am On May 28, 2019
this information is useful, thank for sharing, hotmail login english
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Frankiss44(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2019
etrange:
Ok... enjoy your manual car. Lol

As if you'd pick a manual car if you went to car dealer today for a new purchase.

LOL.. Funny enough some people prefer manual cars... I once worked with an MD that never buys automatic unless when he wants to buy for his 3 wives... And guess what they are all new purchase.. He has 4 manual super powerful cars and he buys automatic for his wives.. You never catch him dead driving an automatic car

4 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Frankiss44(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2019
Afonja007:
is hard to see manual automatic cars in Europe

So which car do they use since it is so hard to see both manual and automatic cars? Asking for a friend
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by alphaNomega: 8:17am On May 28, 2019
Automatics are easy to drive for everybody, Manuals are fun to drive for some people. IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE

If i could i would own a good manual, automatic and self-driving car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Frankiss44(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2019
bettercreature:
I don’t think there is an argument here, you should go and try both
Manual Car is just like riding a horse compared to someone driving automatic car
No sane human being would pick manual over automatic
Anything MANUAL is a nonsense
That is why they call it “MANUAL”
Would you pick cutlass to cut the bush over machine? Or use stone to grind pepper over blender? The choice is yours

Bros you dey vex oh.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Yameater(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2019
Afonja007:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Uncleeeeeeeeee
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Afonja007: 8:22am On May 28, 2019
Frankiss44:

So which car do they use since it is so hard to see both manual and automatic cars? Asking for a friend
mistake I mean automatic is very hard here Europe
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by H2Ossss(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2019
BizLifeE:

lol... don't mind the "someone" .. you know someppl love hardship

1 Like

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Ubdavis(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2019
Na poverty causam.
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by H2Ossss(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2019
Danelo:

If the car truly will be stolen and the thieves can't drive manual, them go push am for night. grin

Dem no need push am.. just steal the tyres.. ba3 and other stealable parts... them go leave the manual gear box for him
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by SOFTENGR: 8:28am On May 28, 2019
For the past 8 years I've been driving auto cars, it's better than manual jor. I no fit kee mysef with stress.
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Mcreloaded(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2019
He should have said manual is good at push and start
Analogue is better than Digital
That's how some argue that food cooked with fire wood is sweeter than food cooked with gas.

Nija which way

2 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by luvinhubby(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2019
Manual gears owners don't get stressed out when the car battery runs down unlike automatic gears.
Just push the car, clutch down, release clutch in motion and KABLAMO.........your car is running again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Akuruoulo(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2019
BizLifeE:

U mean Women are good example of lazy people
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2019
Afonja007:

That is not true!

I was in Madrid, Spain in 2017...at least 70% of the cars I saw were manual! smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by NwaJozi: 8:44am On May 28, 2019
handsomeyinka:
Manual cars don't need good batteries..

While I was in yabatech, there's a particular lecturer at the engineering department I think Mr loco or so...

His benz car was a 3 unit course because we must push his car everyday because of his useless battery..

All through my time is school, my neighbours were asking me for the name of my GYM center because of the grown muscles on my hand but they wouldn't understand..

3 unit course grin I died bro ��‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by Tenshades(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2019
Afonja007:

Auto-manual cars shey Kikikikikiki
Re: "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2019
etrange:
Ok... enjoy your manual car. Lol

As if you'd pick a manual car if you went to car dealer today for a new purchase.
I've always loved the Dodge Challenger and if I was to pick one today, I'd rather it be stick shift (manual) makes for a more orgasmic ride...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Car From Thieves / Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! / Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.