Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (17422 Views)

Advise To Those Seeking Investment Opportunities And Business Partnerships Here / Seeking Investment Advice / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2019
TonySegun:
BUSINESS NAME: MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD

BUSINESS TYPE: WASHING AND STERILIZATION OF WATER TANK,FARMTANK
AND UNDERGROUND RESERVOIRS

OLD ADDRESS: 136,Idimu Road, Egbeda Lagos

NEW ADDRESS: 331 Road,B close,house 2,Gowon Estate Egbeda Lagos

CONTACTS: 012930652,08182772930,0704MEGIDDO
email: Megiddoproject@yahoo.com,info@megiddo.com.ng
www.megiddo.com.ng

COMPANY: Fully owned business

PROJECTS: We have done several projects some of which are washing of all SWEETSENSATION CONFECTIONERY overhead tank and underground reservoirs of all the eatery’s outlets in Lagos and Ogun on monthly bases..Also washing and sterilization of overhead Tanks and underground reservoirs of reputable Estate like, Union Bank,Chevron,NNPC and First Bank all in satellite town.We’ve done treatment of water plus washing and sterilization of Water Tanks for notable company like CRYSLAD GROUP to mention few.

AMOUNT NEEDED: 10,000,000 ( Ten Million Naira Only)

USE OF FUND: Buying 2 Chevrolet Express bus for moving machine and other tools
Buying 2 SUV vehicle for taking our business developers out on marketing
Buying 3 pressure washing machine

2 CHEVROLET = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

2 SUV = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

3 machine = 1,500,000. ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Other office exp. = 2,500,000. ( Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Total. = 10,000,000. ( 10 Million Naira Only )

TARGET : Our target is on individual home,office, hotel,school and hospitals.
With all these items ready our targeted plan of washing 20,000 Tanks annually is
attainable,with time this will increase.

ROI : We are willing to pay back 25,000,000 to any investor willing to give out this 10,000,000 in 18months also we are going to secure the investors money with insurance bond so for any investor coming in is win win to the investor.
This is not business idea it’s an already running business is been tested and is achievable.

REMARKS:
If you will answer this question sincerely when last did you washed your water Tank and by who? professional? or just Mallam on the street that is why over 4.7 millions houses in Lagos needs our service.Our service is inevitable if we are to achieve clean water.
All we need to achieve this is just some dedicated mind which we already have also awareness serious marketing strategy,we have everything planned already,come in let’s work together and enjoy the dividends of this hidden wealth.

OUR PRICE IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WASHING AND STERILIZING OF A WATER TANK IS JUST
3,000 (Three Thousand Naira Only) for the people on the mainland.

My email: Megiddoproject@yahoo.com

How many tanks did you wash annually for the past 3 years?

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by sixbon2000(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Have you tried sports trading? You could make 10% or more of that amount daily.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by folak48: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
If you're interested in earning from selling cows to abbatoirs daily contact me on 08062587282or whatsapp 09062117441

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Isaaco82: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello

There is a tractorable 150acres of land available.
I need partners/investors for cassava farming on this land.
I am a practical farmer and management is not an issue.
I have a cassava factory (Garri,elubo and pupuru) that will offtake the tubers so no real concern on how to sell it off.

This is the analysis for an acre/year
Land lease=6k
Ploughing=6k
Harrowing=6k
Herbicides=6k
Herbicides application=2k
Cassava stems=6k
Cassava planting =3k
Fertilizer=half bag 4k
Fertilizer application=2500
First weeding=9k
Application=2500
Second weeding=9k
Transport and other logistics=10k
Total=73k

Revenue estimation
1 acre is expected to produce a minimum of 9 tonnes .
Since we will be processing;
4 tonnes of tubers =1 tonne of Garri
So 10 tonnes will produce a minimum of 2tonnes.
A tonne of Garri in my factory is presently sold at 115k
2tonnes=230k

The total charges for me on processing 1 tonne from 4 tonnes is 20k

That's the minimum I have sold....May Garri price increases

I have a warehouse where I sell my products at #20 discount off market price.

Profit projection=230k-68k-47500
=114500/ acre

Interested?
oluwafadeye@gmail.com

Land lease payment will be made soon and land preparations begins by January .

Business is registered with CAC and operates in Ibadan
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2019
sixbon2000:
Have you tried sports trading? You could make 10% or more of that amount daily.

Gambling or speculation is not really my thing.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Isaaco82:

Hello

There is a tractorable 150acres of land available.
I need partners/investors for cassava farming on this land.
I am a practical farmer and management is not an issue.
I have a cassava factory (Garri,elubo and pupuru) that will offtake the tubers so no real concern on how to sell it off.

This is the analysis for an acre/year
Land lease=6k
Ploughing=6k
Harrowing=6k
Herbicides=6k
Herbicides application=2k
Cassava stems=6k
Cassava planting =3k
Fertilizer=half bag 4k
Fertilizer application=2500
First weeding=9k
Application=2500
Second weeding=9k
Transport and other logistics=10k
Total=73k

Revenue estimation
1 acre is expected to produce a minimum of 9 tonnes .
Since we will be processing;
4 tonnes of tubers =1 tonne of Garri
So 10 tonnes will produce a minimum of 2tonnes.
A tonne of Garri in my factory is presently sold at 115k
2tonnes=230k

The total charges for me on processing 1 tonne from 4 tonnes is 20k

That's the minimum I have sold....May Garri price increases

I have a warehouse where I sell my products at #20 discount off market price.

Profit projection=230k-68k-47500
=114500/ acre

Interested?
oluwafadeye@gmail.com

Land lease payment will be made soon and land preparations begins by January .

Business is registered with CAC and operates in Ibadan

How many years have you being in this business?

What is the gestation period for the specie of cassava to be planted?

Has the 150acres of land ever being tilled in the past before?

What is the distance from the farm to a major road?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Isaaco82: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
aussig:

How many years have you being in this business?

What is the gestation period for the specie of cassava to be planted?

Has the 150acres of land ever being tilled in the past before?

What is the distance from the farm to a major road?

This is my 4th year in Cassava farming but my second year in cassava processing.

TME 419 matures in 9 months but for best yield,I do wait for 1 year.

Yes,the land has been tilled before,2 years ago .

The land bothers a major road

Do kindly note that I am not interested in doing the whole 150 acres,just 70 acres is my target.This is to ensure we process the whole tubers within a maximum of 3-4 months
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Isaaco82:

This is my 4th year in Cassava farming but my second year in cassava processing.

TME 419 matures in 9 months but for best yield,I do wait for 1 year.

Yes,the land has been tilled before,2 years ago .

The land bothers a major road

Do kindly note that I am not interested in doing the whole 150 acres,just 70 acres is my target.This is to ensure we process the whole tubers within a maximum of 3-4 months

What is the capital outlay required to cultivate the 70acres?

What is the expected ROI?

What percentage of the capital outlay are you ready to contribute from your own personal resources?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Isaaco82: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
aussig:

What is the capital outlay required to cultivate the 70acres?

What is the expected ROI?

What percentage of the capital outlay are you ready to contribute from your own personal resources?

A total of 73,000 will be required to successfully cultivate 1 acre.

Sir,I am actually not going into partnership on this project but I will manage cultivation for any investor who is interested.I will personally cultivate 15acres,someone outside Nairaland will be picking 10acres and 2 other Nairaland has indicated interest in doing 2 acres each.A nairalander called me today that he will be coming around to check my factory and inspect the land by early December.My own commitment is to ensure the farm is well managed based on my outlay and I process the tubers in my factory upon maturity.

Based on d current price of garri,the expected ROI is about 230,000/acre.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Isaaco82: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
So,at it stands now,we will appreciate your investment in 20 acres.We seek for this investors so we can have easy access to tubers in our factory and while doing that ensure people farm profitably
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by BENARI: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
smat101:

Good day aussig...
I can't outline my business concept here in the open just like that, It took me months of mistake, strategy,resources to get where I am today...
If you really want to invest in my business, quote me with your email or phone number.
I'm willing to share everything with you in private if you are willing to invest fine,if you're not willing fine.
NB: ROI is great...
and I've spent over 800k already on this enterprise, I just need an investor to l acquire some equipment which will maximise our profit.
Thanks

Depending on how it goes between you and Aussig, you may want to contact me on this email: sukersocrates@gmail.com.
If your proposal is interesting, I can come in if needed, but only after your discussion with Aussig the owner of this thread in fairness.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by BENARI: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hello Aussig,

I'm sending you an email shortly. Pls do kindly respond.
I'll be quoting my Nairaland name therein.
Regards.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
BENARI:
Hello Aussig,

I'm sending you an email shortly. Pls do kindly respond.
I'll be quoting my Nairaland name therein.
Regards.

I have responded to your email
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Tipster07: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
We give loans to Businesses and people that stay around lekki, vi, Ajah, lekki, jakande, Awoyaya , lakowe eleko we can give you upto (50m) in 3 working days kindly Check my signature for further enqiry
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Six11(m): 3:48am On Nov 17, 2019
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much business capital do you also need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by smat101(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
BENARI:

Depending on how it goes between you and Aussig, you may want to contact me on this email: sukersocrates@gmail.com.
If your proposal is interesting, I can come in if needed, but only after your discussion with Aussig the owner of this thread in fairness.
Thank You Sir...
but I don't need an investor for now...
After I was turned down severally...I swore to get my business to the point where people will be investing & working for me without them knowing...ie by selling for me and making profit for themselves...
win win.
And its getting there, every let's say 50 days I'm adding a new equipment to my factory...my greatest Joy is that I'm not stagnant.

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Six11:
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much business capital do you also need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Which of the business ideas in this book you're selling have you actually put into practice? grin
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by efeblin(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Earn as high as 40% per annum if you invest above 2M

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Jilingori: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Planet3xi:

God bless you. God will reward you accordingly

Guys can you see what I'm talking about.

Is it right when people know absolutely nothing about people and instantly huge then this way. Please think about this guys. Should people be judged before they're heard. Is this how social media should be used. Look at someone wishing me death and all sort of ills because of his perceived notions of me.

God help us. My God will answer for me. I won't abuse the liberty social media gives.

I'm the CEO of Prudent Farms & Waste Solutions

Company is registered

Tax identification achieved

My lawyer manages my portfolio

I use just one bank account in twelve years and can prepare a statement to this

I was mentored under Tai Solar in

I'm into farming, recycling and food produce marketing.

I buy food stuffs in rurals in bulk and sell on retials in the urban.

As you've cursed me when I don't deserve, may God deal with you accordingly.
do you recycle plastic?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by jabolo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dear Aussig,

I stumbled upon this thread (should be a sticky!) and it is heartening to see young entrepreneurs outlining a variety of ideas here. I hope they all get the support they desire - the honest ones at least.

What might be useful is feedback (positive or otherwise) from you or other backers on how these ventures have gone. Sadly, cynicism is the order of the day in our country (with good reason, mind) but these young folks seeking backers do not deserve that.

I suspect, on the evidence of lamentations on the Treasury Bill thread, a lot of otherwise idle money is looking for homes in the 'real sector', and those people might do well to head there but they need a little convincing.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by healthserve(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
jabolo:
Dear Aussig,

I stumbled upon this thread (should be a sticky!) and it is heartening to see young entrepreneurs outlining a variety of ideas here. I hope they all get the support they desire - the honest ones at least.

What might be useful is feedback (positive or otherwise) from you or other backers on how these ventures have gone. Sadly, cynicism is the order of the day in our country (with good reason, mind) but these young folks seeking backers do not deserve that.

I suspect, on the evidence of lamentations on the Treasury Bill thread, a lot of otherwise idle money is looking for homes in the 'real sector', and those people might do well to head there but they need a little convincing.

My dear brother cynicism is the other of the day. You need to see the demands of people when it comes to projects funding. Personally after speaking with over 100 persons not online and offline, I took a different path of starting on my financial strength and scaling upon my profits.

No disrespect Nigerians are cynical people who would rather see ten million reasons for failure than entertain one reason for success.

I stand to say it again irrespective of expectations placed however lofty, they'll still say sorry.

My advice to my fellow comrade is to bypass sponsorships and get your projects executed yourself however slow your pace would be. Thank fully,I just acquired a 50 acres property on such brilliant alternatives I took than to be stuck on SM with some entities who feel God handed the control of the universe to them asking for unrealistic demands

My fellow entrepreneurs Start on your money and grow with it. Don't submit to an entity who's going to play God because of your circumstance. Fan the flames of your dreams and execute however small.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 5:05am On Jan 01, 2020
jabolo:
Dear Aussig,

Dear Jabolo,

Happy New Year to you and other Nairalanders!

I have been very busy lately that's the reason I have not responded to you.

With respect to my experience providing finance to entrepreneurs I will try and provide some feedback on my experience.

Due to the conditionalities I outlined I was able to screen out the scam artists, however a few unsavoury characters still managed to get through the net.

These include people who are greedy, dishonest folks and people who really have no business running a company.

That nothwithstanding I am happy to report that there are still very honest Nigerians who are ready to stick to the terms of the contract they went into.
Such people are few and far in-between but it is possible to meet them here on Nairaland, you just have to be patient and look carefully.

Regrets
NEVER AGAIN will I invest in a start-up that is less than 18 months old. I made a terrible mistake by investing in about 3 of such start-ups and I ended up loosing a lot of money.

I let my guard down and put money in these companies based on sentiments because the promoters were so optimistic about the business ventures - all 3 of them were complete disasters!

I cannot give you the names of any of the business entities at this time but as time goes on I will give a brief description of the business models and provide pointers on why they failed or are doing well.

Enjoy the holiday

2 Likes

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by ojesymsym: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please don't tell me the optometry eye clinic is one of the failures.
I just read the thread from beginning to this point.
aussig:

Dear Jabolo,

With respect to my experience providing finance to entrepreneurs I will try and provide some feedback on my experience.

Due to the conditionalities I outlined I was able to screen out the scam artists, however a few unsavoury characters still managed to get through the net.

These include people who are greedy, dishonest folks and people who really have no business running a company.

That nothwithstanding I am happy to report that there are still very honest Nigerians who are ready to stick to the terms of the contract they went into.
Such people are few and far in-between but it is possible to meet them here on Nairaland, you just have to be patient and look carefully.

Regrets
NEVER AGAIN will I invest in a start-up that is less than 18 months old. I made a terrible mistake by investing in about 3 of such start-ups and I ended up loosing a lot of money.

I let my guard down and put money in these companies based on sentiments because the promoters were so optimistic about the business ventures - all 3 of them were complete disasters!

I cannot give you the names of any of the business entities at this time but as time goes on I will give a brief description of the business models and provide pointers on why they failed or are doing well.

Enjoy the holiday
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
My name is thompson bright umeh, am making this enquiry on behalf of our site project which is called ( skymedianews) .
Skymedianews is a digital media and publishing site which will be covering all sort of news categories both in local and foreign scence, by targeting audience in africa, asian, north americas, australia, and europe countries respectively and we have lay the ground work by negotiating secure and newsworthy content licence from big and authority govern content providers from country like nigeria, united state, and united kingdom for superb content feeding.
We've also have solve the technical part of the project, which base on data management through a solid dedicated hosting database that's capable of handling up to 500 million unique web traffic every single month, with audience in mind secure protocol.
When it comes to marketing and profit making strategy which is so important to any businsess out the, we have a well structured brand awareness campaigns in place and high profit pulling monetization strategies that spread across all channels vigorously in our marketing funnel which is high in profitability.
The reason of written this pitch is that we are in need of fund for this great project of ours & to also push it to greater height and also create means of employment for nigerian youths . Most especially the content generation strategy we going to be using require fund which we can't raise on our own.
This is just the tips of the iceberg. As our brand grow more and more we also have significant rebranding product and service, to include to our offering /platform and grow higher.
The mission now is to build the huge number of audiences then as time goes on all our plans will start to fall in place.
We are seriously seeking for partnership, investment or investors.
Serious person can contact me with the contact info below
On behalf of skymedianews team we use this medium to say.....
Thanks.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
aussig:
I have idle sum of N1 million which I want to invest in at least 3 different businesses

Please send in your proposals if you have any viable business you are running which requires infusion of a little cash to help expand its operation.

Conditions potential investees must meet

- Business must be registered with a name from Corporate Affairs Commission

- Business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- The business must actually be involved in the production of an item or rendering or services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking etc are not acceptable)

- You must demonstrate a complete understanding of the business you are promoting including knowledge of the business trends and seasonality therein

- You must prove that the business is making money and has potentials

- No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk.

Business needs N3.2m to complete.

Business will pay back N800k per annum for 5 years.

Business is real estate. To complete an already living environment for more tenants.

No long story.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
400billionman:

Business needs N3.2m to complete.

Business will pay back N800k per annum for 5 years.

Business is real estate. To complete an already living environment for more tenants.

No long story.

The payback period for this project is rather long:

Investment outlay N3,200,000

Investment returns per annum N800,000

- If we assume the investor received 60% of the annual investment returns =N480,000

- Payback period = 3,200,000/480,000 = 6.6years to recover just the original investment!

And we have not even factored in profit element and time value of money
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by jabolo(m): 2:05am On Jan 07, 2020
aussig:

Enjoy the holiday

Happy New Year to you too and thanks for taking the time to respond.

I look forward to future correspondence on your ventures.

On my part, I have had some disappointment too trying to mentor young folks with time and money.

I took a step back when I realized it was unfair expecting them to have the same preparation (stress-less
and qualitative, free education plus early relevant life and work experience) I had when I was their age.

To which I added my natural drive to succeed but I always had a fallback in case I failed - food on the table/roof over my head.

It's a lot tougher for these kids since Naija went to ruins some time in between.

There are exceptions I cannot reconcile such as someone that took all the money I invested in him, and lost the lot on MMM.

Anyway, enough about me, here's hoping to learn from your experiences.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Kobomax(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Planet3xi:

God bless you. God will reward you accordingly

Guys can you see what I'm talking about.

Is it right when people know absolutely nothing about people and instantly huge then this way. Please think about this guys. Should people be judged before they're heard. Is this how social media should be used. Look at someone wishing me death and all sort of ills because of his perceived notions of me.

God help us. My God will answer for me. I won't abuse the liberty social media gives.

I'm the CEO of Prudent Farms & Waste Solutions

Company is registered

Tax identification achieved

My lawyer manages my portfolio

I use just one bank account in twelve years and can prepare a statement to this

I was mentored under Tai Solar in

I'm into farming, recycling and food produce marketing.

I buy food stuffs in rurals in bulk and sell on retials in the urban.

As you've cursed me when I don't deserve, may God deal with you accordingly.

Boss I'm interested in the farm produce supply business. I've been looking for someone who will mentor me in the ins and outs of the game. I'm willing to invest and learn it from bottom up, if you'll have me. I'd be happy to contact you. Thanks.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Yakpa(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hi ,lovely thread.. I'm Robert... I run a company called Yakpa Global. we've being in business for over 2years now.i own a wristwatch brand here in Nigeria ( the wristwatch got some special features..that solves a problem ) .. that is to say, we manufacture , brand and it also help solve a problem here in Nigeria.. Also we're into automobile business which is on the side.. We are registered under CAC , got a running account and the business has been turning out pretty good. Had some cash out of the business to carry out some personal issues and its been holding the expansion. Can't fully state all details about our brand and all but I'll be open to chat / discuss one on one with a serious investor/investors willing to for us to do business short term/ long term.i'm currently seeking about 2m to restock our goods as we're presently out of stock and a lil expansion.. Got a young team of professionals from sales (both online/offline) graphic designers and so on. The goal is to get this brand registered all across Africa as one of the top leading wristwatch brands in Africa by the year 2025 .. Interested parties can email or chat me up lets discuss if you wish to know more details. eze.robert12345 A T g mail d o t co m .
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Yakpa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
aussig:

Dear Jabolo,

Quite sorry about this sir...I think we need to discuss .. Truly a lot of us entrepreneurs do not know /understand the basics of business and having an investor and what they can do to your business.. I've never had one and I've been able to put my business in a good place with 100% of the capital funds coming from me but I've always said to myself .. that if I ever get anyone to invest in what I do.. it would be my priority to make him/her glad they did.. so here will be my take...
I'll have a good scrutiny on our deal to make sure that what I say I'll or can do, I MUST do it.. We owe that to the investor.. I would love a win win for both parties so I can be able to call you tomorrow and pitch forthcoming/new deals.. Surely the investor can't resist a great deal if you guys have had a good experience. Entrepreneurs pls know that you work first for your investors , followed by customers before thinking about yourself. God help us all

Regrets

Enjoy the holiday
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Yakpa(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
[Quite sorry about this sir...I think we need to discuss .. Truly a lot of us entrepreneurs do not know /understand the basics of business and having an investor and what they can do to your business.. I've never had one and I've been able to put my business in a good place with 100% of the capital funds coming from me but I've always said to myself .. that if I ever get anyone to invest in what I do.. it would be my priority to make him/her glad they did.. so here will be my take...
I'll have a good scrutiny on our deal to make sure that what I say I'll or can do, I MUST do it.. We owe that to the investor.. I would love a win win for both parties so I can be able to call you tomorrow and pitch forthcoming/new deals.. Surely the investor can't resist a great deal if you guys have had a good experience. Entrepreneurs pls know that you work first for your investors , followed by customers before thinking about yourself. God help us all

author=aussig post=85395708]

Dear Jabolo,

Regrets

Enjoy the holiday[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Banks With Best Fixed Deposit Rates? 2017 / Nigeria's Promise Turns To Peril As Investors Flee-Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.