Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

Game Of Thrones: Questions Never Answered - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Questions Never Answered (595 Views)

This Guy Turns Into 7 Female ‘game Of Thrones’ Characters Using Only Makeup(pic) / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones: Questions Never Answered by healthfulng: 5:15pm On May 27, 2019
Game of thrones have come and gone, but not the way everyone expected. The season 8 proved there were some flaws in writing and positioning on how the series should have ended. In season 7, jon snow told any that during the first encounter between army of the dead and the living, that men stood together as one to fight the night king and his armies, pushing him into hiding and that should be the way the series should have ended.
On the other hand, tyrion lannister didn’t do any well as hand to queen daenaryns, why advise her not to attack kings landing, when she had three dragons, and save more lifes, why allow beautiful messandei to die, why allow euron grejoy to kill rheagal, why allow cersei to live longer, it was so messy for the writers and just don’t sum up.
Read more>>>>> https://swiita.com/game-of-thrones-questions-never-answered/
Re: Game Of Thrones: Questions Never Answered by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 27, 2019
Ftc
Re: Game Of Thrones: Questions Never Answered by healthfulng: 8:19am On May 28, 2019
The season 8 also showed how it allow reward for laziness against hard work, why would those who have worked so tirelessly end up with nothing and why the biggest movie series of all time start with seven kingdoms and end up with six kingdoms.
https:///gQ7WRnM
Re: Game Of Thrones: Questions Never Answered by healthfulng: 8:50am On May 29, 2019
??
Re: Game Of Thrones: Questions Never Answered by healthfulng: 6:02pm On May 31, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija!........old Bigbrotherafrica Forum! / The Things I Will Never Miss In The Bbnaija House’ – Venita Reveals / Bbnaija: I am NATACHA Housemates Need Me To Trend, I Make Things Happen- Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.