Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (56079 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:02am On May 28, 2019
fergie001:
I was at Abakiliki last month and it is a beauty to behold......

Though coming from the Abia-axis....Abakiliki seems to be the only place with such magnificent edifice.....with their small finance...

To our own Abia State....Osisioma flyover will be completed in 2031...

They are still struggling with common pillars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:02am On May 28, 2019
But he always withholds local government funds.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 28, 2019
Jhhhh
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 28, 2019
Wonderful and nice...love this.

Can they now move in droves back home to keep the city busy..

There will be less nuisance over here.

Once more the edifice is nice to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2019
Imagine a new state ooooooooo, yet Edo State capital can't boasts of one. It is well with Nigeria my dear country
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2019
why is it that na Tunde bricklayer dey announce Umahi jobs? hope Is not bricklayer that's handling the road construction? lol

Ebonyi are lucky to reelect someone like him, seems Ebonyi people are the only people in East with political sense, to know whom to bank with politically. the state had been on a good news for a while

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by deomelo: 8:07am On May 28, 2019
NonsoWow:
grin grin grin What will we not see from these third class adopted igbos. Building church is now achievement for a governor ??? Guinea-worm epidemic, VVF scourge and acute poverty are ravaging ebonyi people and umahi is lining his pockets with building of church cheesy

If den fit boast with gas can, den fit boast with church and the dumbest rubbish..

I wonder why they get mad when you call them unexposed villagers

grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:08am On May 28, 2019
The governor is a silent achiever

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Kceekalu: 8:09am On May 28, 2019
Give an Engineer mandate of a state or country and see how he will transform the state. Proudly an Engineer.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by NonsoWow: 8:11am On May 28, 2019
deomelo:

If den fit boast with gas can, den fit boast with church and the dumbest rubbish..

I wonder why they get mad when you call them unexposed villagers

grin grin
Honestly, ebonyi people are a disgrace to the Igbo race. I feel belittled as an Igbo man when some ignorant folks call ebonyi people igbos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Amanee(f): 8:12am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Osun will get to Ebonyi level now in next 50 years after paying your massive debt

grin grin

This is a church?
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2019
pazienza:
Ndi Ebonyi making Igbos proud. Abia government disgracing Ndiigbo. Obiano accumulating debt for Anambra with nothing impressive on ground to show for it . Obi didn't manage our resources well for Obiano to drag us into debt again.

Ebonyi Amaka. Igbo Amaka . Igbo bu Ofu! Ndi ilo ga gbu o onwe ha!

Debt accumulation is for development.

Meanwhile the debt is still manageable compared to others.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by colossus91(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
The ongoing 4 span bridge project along Amango Uburu Akaize road is on the move.
The bridge has given the access to a virgin land which is very rich in mineral resources.
The bridge is going on attached with 14km concrete road and followed by 3 span bridge across Ivo river at Ohaozara L.G.A
bro its akaeze

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2019
Delta state people una they see project? After you come here to sing praise Okowa is doing wonders. Okowa is a failure and any one who applaud him is beclouded. How much does Ebonyi receive to what Delta receives. It's a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Best eastern governor

Hmmmm..... by a country mile

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Ucmba: 8:18am On May 28, 2019
Abia State Gov. will sharply snap and claim its down by them
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2019
miltonchux:
Delta state people una they see project? After you come here to sing praise Okowa is doing wonders. Okowa is a failure and any one who applaud him is beclouded. How much does Ebonyi receive to what Delta receives. It's a big shame.

Okowa is working.
His agenda is Smart.

His projects are quite visible despite cankerworms at all stages.

Umahi is just on a wild goose chase.
Reality will dawn on them later.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by NonsoWow: 8:22am On May 28, 2019
miltonchux:
Don't let paid propagandists here deceive you. I know ebonyi very well. The state is a mess and a conurbation of poverty. At best, what the OP is showing you are pics of not more than 4 projects located near government house, abakaliki or in the governor's village. Just 4 projects snapped from 50 different angles, inside and outside, above and under, day and night grin cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:24am On May 28, 2019
Imagine wat this man is building in ebonyi state, very commendable while the fool in imo state is using blocks and mixing of cement to build bridge in Owerri.

It is only God that must punish Rocha's and his generation

6 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2019
Umahi is an amazing governor. Ebonyi has overtaken Anambra and Abia by far in terms of infrastructure. Even Imo and Enugu States generally are also behind, except that their capital cities, Owerri and Enugu respectively are still well ahead of Abakaliki.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 8:25am On May 28, 2019
WIKE, Mr project kill you there. useless human being doing nothing as a governor......

See the real project here......... Umahi u are one of the best governor currently

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Stillthebest: 8:27am On May 28, 2019
Lagos should focus on this type of flyovers to ease traffic.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2019
NonsoWow:
Honestly, ebonyi people are a disgrace to the Igbo race. I feel belittled as an Igbo man when some ignorant folks call ebonyi people igbos.

I may not agree with you in entirety but in geographical standing I might be forced to agree based on the current location of the state and that has been my stand without prejudice.

An average benue, cross river,taraba, plateau even have more claims to ebonyi than me....Is a fact.

Ebonyians are not igbos but the issue is that we imposed Igbo on them and they are happy answering that and defending the course even more than others.

An average ebonyi man will defend an Igbo course aggressively even more than we, not minding it was imposition that made them Igbo. I only have issues with their fighting and violent nature.

But on the issue of been Igbo, that I will hold for now.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by SpaceTour: 8:30am On May 28, 2019
Imo state is the worst state in SE. Owerri is a total mess. Look at the projects done by Okorocha in Owerri. Ebonyi has since over taken Imo and Abia.

Only Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi that are doing well.

[s]
Kennydoc:
Umahi is an amazing governor. Ebonyi has overtaken Anambra and Abia by far in terms of infrastructure. Even Imo and Enugu States generally are also behind, except that their capital cities, Owerri and Enugu respectively are still well ahead of Abakaliki.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 28, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Imagine wat this man is building in ebonyi state, very commendable while the fool in imo state is using blocks and mixing of cement to build bridge in Owerri.

It is only God that must punish Rocha's and his generation

I won't agree, owerri did his best for imolites but judging with a single picture snapped at alll angles 90, 180, 270 and 360 degree,then u need a brain surge.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

You far from reality.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nna, I'm not in the same league with unexposed ipob villages posing @ the village square with gas can.

Village tinz.. grin grin

Why are you guys responding to this imp

Even my darling Edo state is more developed than osun state

This one is an uneducated teenager probably between the age of 11 and 13 and you all are bothering responding to this creature?

Someone whose daddy still takes to school daily ?

Abeg don't derail this thread let me continue seeing the ibo people pictures jare

Abeg una governor dey try unlike obase#$&

angry

9 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Dottore: 8:32am On May 28, 2019
I hope the psycophants of Enugu Governor are seeing this

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos) / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.