Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (56080 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by globemoney: 9:29am On May 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

But you simply re-echoed what I already said.

FYI, I am from Anambra and I know the state reasonably well.
Thats what we suffered under the clown peter obi who never completed a single dual carriageway anywhere in Awka for 8 years and yet some fools will tell you he was the best thing since sliced bread to happen to the state. The present state governor is working on that anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Move around, you won't but using geography map in ur room to be typing trash.

But maps give an objective assessment of reality.
Compare these capital cities and see the layout of their major roads:

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by SpaceTour: 9:33am On May 28, 2019
FYI: I am from Imo state, so i know the state reasonably well

Kennydoc:

But you simply re-echoed what I already said.

FYI, I am from Anambra and I know the state reasonably well.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by moorevic(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2019
abi na 5091

fergie001:
I was at Abakiliki last month and it is a beauty to behold......

Though coming from the Abia-axis....Abakiliki seems to be the only place with such magnificent edifice.....with their small finance...

To our own Abia State....Osisioma flyover will be completed in 2031.... cheesy
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by SpaceTour: 9:36am On May 28, 2019
Even Onitsha has the best planned layout Nigeria but it is still not more beautiful than Abuja.

Stop looking at map, look at reality on ground. See the face of Owerri as at today. This is what is important and not map. Lol

[s]
Kennydoc:

But maps give an objective assessment of reality.
Compare these capital cities and see the layout of their major roads:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Onitsha

The 3rd and last pictures are between Upper Iweka and bridge head. They are part of Onitsha - Enugu expressway.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by globemoney: 9:40am On May 28, 2019
pazienza:

[s]Obi brought tangible infrastructural developments without debt.
Debt is never a good thing, don't let anyone deceive you.
Debt payment is painful and restraining to future administrations.

I have not seen much landmark infrastructural achievements by Obiano to justify the mounting debt he is subjecting Ndi Anambra under.[/s]
Look at this illiterate. You need to go to school and get learned instead of typing nonsense in a public forum. Debt is never a bad thing. There is no big establishment in the world without debts talk more of governments.

Now what is the tangible infrastructure obi brought to Anambra? What is the landmark infrastructure obi did, even soludo asked him to mention one and we still dont have answers till now.

Obiano has completed over 7 solid flyovers and bridges including reconstructing the china bridge obi did at Nkpor, how many did peter obi do? Obiano increased workers salaries for the first time, the same obiano is servicing several debts inherited from the obi administration.

Obiano's government is still the best thing to happen to Anambra and we dont care if haters like you accept it because he's not pro-pdp. Anytime there is election in Anambra the real people on ground will tell you if obiano is working or not.

cc.. Osagyefo98:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by SpaceTour: 9:41am On May 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

----

Reality assessment by Google map shows that just Fegge area of Onitsha beats Maitama in planning but does it mean that Fegge is better than Maitama? Your stark dumbness is legendary Lol

5 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Cityfirstborn(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2019
I have noticed some people hide under been igbo here to cause disaffection and divisiveness. Why can't you be proud of your state and tribe. Umahi has done fabulous

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2019
kettykin:
Sometimes I feel Buhari should bypass party politics and make this man the minister for works
God forbid, Umahi must finish the good work he ventured into, because I don't want any Useless Governor to come and start choping the little money allocated to my State

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by OgogoroNo2: 9:48am On May 28, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Funny how you Igbos post 3 village pictures and all of a sudden your village is Dubai. grin

You are definitely the most boring ipob in the world. grin
that's how you will be talking from one thread to another and your party Apc keep on falling and failing by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 28, 2019
toolovely:

so, in your assertion, the parts of Anambra and Enugu that have boundary with Kogi and benue are not Igbos too?....

when i hear people say ebonyi people, is ebonyi a tribe?
i would ask you how old are you?
because if you are old enough you should ask yourself, where was ebonyi state and the regions before 1996. was there anything like ebonyi people before 1996?

Don't live in delusions young man.
Get the message.

And let me answer you

Firstly, Ebonyi people are not recognised as true Igbo. Theories has it that they belong more to the Tiv people of Benue (just like ndi Nsukka) than to Igbo people. This is most indicated (I think) in the fact that most communities in Ebonyi state speak an indigenous language that is distinct from Igbo (as well as speaking Igbo, but as a secondary language).

Secondly, There is also little historical appreciation of Ebonyi state towns to Igbo culture. We have read of various historical towns like Igboukwu or Nri, or modern towns like Owerri, Independence Layout, commercial towns like Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, or administrative towns like Umuahia, Awka.

Get the point Mr.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
More from Abakaliki
I need to relocate to Abakaliki From lasigidi,if my work permit transfer

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Get the message.

And let me answer you

Firstly, Ebonyi people are not recognised as true Igbo. Theories has it that they belong more to the Tiv people of Benue (just like ndi Nsukka) than to Igbo people. This is most indicated (I think) in the fact that most communities in Ebonyi state speak an indigenous language that is distinct from Igbo (as well as speaking Igbo, but as a secondary language).

Secondly, There is also little historical appreciation of Ebonyi state towns to Igbo culture. We have read of various historical towns like Igboukwu or Nri, or modern towns like Owerri, Independence Layout, commercial towns like Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, or administrative towns like Umuahia, Awka.

Get the point Mr.
do you know that Ebonyi was created from Enugu and Abia respectively,and moreover don't say such again if Yoruba people can still be counting Kwara as there own why are you castigating my Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 28, 2019
globemoney:

Look at this illiterate. You need to go to school and get learned instead of typing nonsense in a public forum. Debt is never a bad thing. There is no big establishment in the world without debts talk more of governments.

Now what is the tangible infrastructure obi brought to Anambra? What is the landmark infrastructure obi did, even soludo asked him to mention one and we still dont have answers till now.

Obiano has completed over 7 solid flyovers and bridges including reconstructing the china bridge obi did at Nkpor, how many did peter obi do? Obiano increased workers salaries for the first time, the same obiano is servicing several debts inherited from the obi administration.

Obiano's government is still the best thing to happen to Anambra and we dont care if haters like you accept it because he's not pro-pdp. Anytime there is election in Anambra the real people on ground will tell you if obiano is working or not.

cc.. Osagyefo98:

Tell that man the blunt truth.

They all want everything to be pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by globemoney: 9:57am On May 28, 2019
pazienza:
[s]Ndi Ebonyi making Igbos proud. Abia government disgracing Ndiigbo. Obiano accumulating debt for Anambra with nothing impressive on ground to show for it . Obi didn't manage our resources well for Obiano to drag us into debt again.

Ebonyi Amaka. Igbo Amaka . Igbo bu Ofu! Ndi ilo ga gbu o onwe ha![/s]
Imagine praising Ebonyi for these low quality projects and churches and condemning Obiano who has performed far far more than Umahi, If Umahi completes half of projects done by obiano, ebonyi will go bankrupt. If you really believe Umahi has performed more than Obiano, I challenge you to open a thread for us to compare both governors and their achievements. I challenge anybody to take up this offer as I don't want to start it since many people advised me not to.
It's quite simple, Open a thread, Umahi VS Obiano and I will come there to show Obiano projects while you or anyone reply with Umahi projects.. I used to think you are sensible but its obvious you're also one of the PDP hacks who dont mean well for ndigbo. Even Umahi is performing better than the peter obi you said managed resources well and yet you are condemning Obiano. Frauds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Caseless: 10:02am On May 28, 2019
Donmedra:
Obaseki is just useless
I haven't really followed his developmental strides. What's happening there?
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:02am On May 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

[s]But you simply re-echoed what I already said.

FYI, I am from Anambra and I know the state reasonably well.[/s]

You are very ignorant about Anambra, Anambra is second densely populated state after Lagos, developments cut across, Onitsha metro is biggest city and most populated in Southeast, saying Awka is very small city shows you are very ignorant, no doubt Enugu city, Owerri, Aba are far bigger than Awka, Awka metro covers Awka, Amawbia, Amansi, Umuokpu, Okuno, Nibo, Nwofia and Enugu-uwku.[/b] [b] Awka is bigger than Abakilike and Umuahia

7 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Caseless: 10:06am On May 28, 2019
Wike is deceiving himself with that name of "mr project".

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by toolovely(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2019
globemoney:

Imagine praising Ebonyi for these low quality projects and churches and condemning Obiano who has performed far far more than Umahi, If Umahi completes half of projects done by obiano, ebonyi will go bankrupt. If you really believe Umahi has performed more than Obiano, I challenge you to open a thread for us to compare both governors and their achievements. I challenge anybody to take up this offer as I don't want to start it since many people advised me not to.
It's quite simple, Open a thread, Umahi VS Obiano and I will come there to show Obiano projects while you or anyone reply with Umahi projects.. I used to think you are sensible but its obvious you're also one of the PDP hacks who dont mean well for ndigbo. Even Umahi is performing better than the peter obi you said managed resources well and yet you are condemning Obiano. Frauds

is it with those low quality jobs Obiano is doing? i just left yesterday and i can say that after this years rainfall, most of the roads constructed by obiano will collapse
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2019
Caseless:
I haven't really followed his developmental strides. What's happening there?
absolutely nothing just media propaganda
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by FemiMaduka(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Get the message.

And let me answer you

Get the point Mr.

Now you made a better attempt at sounding intelligent. I actually read your last post with an open mind because I deduced, from its opening, it would contain some relatable submissions.

Now, there are usually distinct subsets in every large ethnic group. The Yoruba people have the Okun (Kaba) and Ilaje peoples (of Kogi and Ondo states respectively) whose variant of the Yoruba language is so distinct that an outsider Yoruba might not even make sense of it. This does not mean that they are less Yoruba.

The same thing applies to the Igbos of Ebonyi state. The language of the Bende man might be different from that of the Arochukwu man; Issele-Ukwu and Ika; Ibeku and Nsukka, Ikwerre etc., in fact, some may be largely unintelligible. This is a fact of anthropology; there are no standards -- the people of Ebonyi are no lesser Igbos to the peoples of Onitsha and Owerri... Each community has its peculiar heritage, and it reflects in the various slants in its 'sub-language' and 'sub-culture'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by toolovely(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Get the message.

And let me answer you

Get the point Mr.

tell me any igbo village that dont have their local dialects?

are you aware that a part of ebonyi state were formally in Imo state and the other in the old Enugu state? are you aware that the same area was in abia state before the creation of ebonyi state.

owerri have their dialect, ngwa have their dialect, enugwu have their dialect which even sound similar to abakaliki dialect. even in the very anambra state, various areas differs in the way they pronounce or call certain things....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by topsyalooma: 10:18am On May 28, 2019
Awesome!
The reflection of true leadership...Having big 32teeth isn't what matters but its functionality, therefore govt should priorities there projects without compromising quality for grade as in some states of the federation. It's not how big your project is but its positive effects on the lives of the citizens and the immediate built environment.

The governor "Umahi Dave" is really a proactive technocrat and a visionary who knows what he want and goes for it with great priorities and passion.

We must give it to him and all his teams especially the commissioner for works in that state for a job Weldone. Also the contractors have done a great job in delivery of these infrastructures/facilities.

I love the RED bricks used for the medians, islands and walkways making/giving the road components a unique aesthetics. Not forgetting the concrete pavements awesome and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
Donmedra:
absolutely nothing just media propaganda
nothing like propaganda, you can easily travel to Ebonyi for facts check
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2019
Nigeria and open gutters are like 5&6.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2019
And somebody will come here to praise the fatty Ugwuanyi..As much as I hate Dave's political leanings, he has done well for his people with the little given to him..Goes to show how much these criminal governors embezzle..

5 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
do you know that Ebonyi was created from Enugu and Abia respectively,and moreover don't say such again if Yoruba people can still be counting Kwara as there own why are you castigating my Ebonyi

Not castigating ebonyi, am just saying historically this is what is obtainable.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 10:35am On May 28, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You are very ignorant about Anambra, Anambra is second densely populated state after Lagos, developments cut across, Onitsha metro is biggest city and most populated in Southeast, saying Awka is very small city shows you are very ignorant, no doubt Enugu city, Owerri, Aba are far bigger than Awka, Awka metro covers Awka, Amawbia, Amansi, Umuokpu, Okuno, Nibo, Nwofia and Enugu-uwku.[/b] [b] Awka is bigger than Abakilike and Umuahia

I don't know where to get a google earth that can give current update, this google earth you post is more than 5yrs. I need the google earth that can give me what is on ground right now.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by pazienza(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2019
globemoney:

cc.. Osagyefo98:

You are a paid APGA attack dog earning your living via sheer sycophancy. I have no intentions of wasting my time by exchanging words with you.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 28, 2019
toolovely:

tell me any igbo village that dont have their local dialects?

are you aware that a part of ebonyi state were formally in Imo state and the other in the old Enugu state? are you aware that the same area was in abia state before the creation of ebonyi state.

owerri have their dialect, ngwa have their dialect, enugwu have their dialect which even sound similar to abakaliki dialect. even in the very anambra state, various areas differs in the way they pronounce or call certain things....

In simple terms, Owerri man's dialect is 85 percent igbo and communicable without trying to second to central igbo.

That can't be said of ebonyi dialect that is even 5 percent Igbo and not communicable in any way.

Am not trying to sound maybe whatever......but historical facts, languages, cultures can't be neglected in issues of one ethnicity and also bordering neighbours also have appreciable influence.

That is the state of ebonyi state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos) / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.