Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Split Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Split Nigeria (685 Views)

Resource Control May Split Nigeria — Northern Delegates / Split Nigeria, We Can Stand On Our Own– Northern Leaders Boast / The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Split Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2010
it seems the northern domination as come to stay the only way is the U:S:S.R style of spliting by boris yeltsin,johnatan can do it as well,i see fire after and before the electionsguys what do you think
Re: Split Nigeria by Dsense(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
Let's act exactly like Sudan as they re preparing to vote in either to split or to remain 1,but everybody has d believe of 90 percent that they re splitting .So what of Nigeria since we can not understand each other any more,No LOVE ,No Peace nd No life .pls tell me what else.
Re: Split Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 4:44am On Sep 28, 2010
Nigeria can not be split again, after yoriba ppl betrayed the plan, never again, we shall all suffer it. its a compulsory marriage and any attempt at break away shall be resisted by we the igbos.
Re: Split Nigeria by MaziUche0(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2010
Nigeria is here to stay. Way too many Igbo lives were lost to keep this nation one.
Re: Split Nigeria by sbeezy8: 5:06am On Sep 28, 2010
split or stay togeher i dont really care
Re: Split Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2010
Enough of this story. . . we've been hearing the same shoit since. . . .
Abeg split and let's hear word. North goes first. . . .am so sick and tired of those boko harams, they dont know how to act angry
Re: Split Nigeria by MaziUche0(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Enough of this story. . . we've been hearing the same shoit since. . . .
Abeg split and let's hear word. North goes first. . . .am so sick and tired of those boko harams, they dont know how to act angry

We cannot split. . .

Remember we still have to work on our Aro-Ekiti hybrid. wink He or she can learn both Aro and Ekiti. Wouldn't that be nice?
Re: Split Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2010
MaziUche0:

We cannot split. . .

Remember we still have to work on our Aro-Ekiti hybrid. wink He or she can learn both Aro and Ekiti. Wouldn't that be nice?

Behave yourself tonight.
Re: Split Nigeria by MaziUche0(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Behave yourself tonight.

No fun. . .

Anyway Nigeria cannot split. After all the work we did to keep this nation as one.
Re: Split Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2010
MaziUche0:

No fun. . .

Anyway Nigeria cannot split. After all the work we did to keep this nation as one.
You're confused. Arent you the same person going up and down NL screaming "Succession From Nigeria"?

Sigh.
Re: Split Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2010
@ Poster
How many times has this same topic been posted on NL? E no dey tire una?
Re: Split Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2010
MaziUche0:

No fun. . .

Uche, have you been eating those hallucinogenic mushrooms again?
Re: Split Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2010
Aigbofa:

Uche, have you been eating those hallucinogenic mushrooms again?
Prolly been sniffing on a woman's mushroom bush. Dude is a freak.
Re: Split Nigeria by OAM4J: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Prolly been sniffing on a woman's mushroom bush. Dude is a freak.

hahahahaa grin grin grin

ileke idi! Some of us are too small/holy to read and comprehend what you are referring to. . . woman's mushroom bush. . . what is that? grin
Re: Split Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2010
OAM4J:

hahahahaa grin grin grin

ileke idi! Some of us are too small/holy to read and comprehend what you are referring to. . . woman's mushroom bush. . . what is that? grin
Small & holy indeed undecidedHw did u understand she said if u r small and holy grin
Re: Split Nigeria by OAM4J: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2010
nikkykay:

Small & holy indeed undecidedHw did u understand she said if u r small and holy grin

if i understand what she was saying would i be asking her for the meaning. I dont know jor!

Do you also have a woman's mushroom bush? what is it? grin
Re: Split Nigeria by Echidime(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2010
woman mushroom bush means hairy pussy
Re: Split Nigeria by Echidime(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2010
Is really going to happen this time around, spliting is the only way out right now. I have already seen it nothing can stop it again,north is ready to split of course you and i know Iboman can allow yoruba to be in the same country with them
Re: Split Nigeria by Echidime(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2010
If i have my way, i will advice all Ndigbo to stay clear from 2011 election and adopt sidon dey look attitude and watch south south, west and North kill themselves because of 2011 election,because these are the same people who ganged up during the civil war and killed, seized and distroyed Ndigbo Properties.

Each time the west and North want to deny Ndigbo their right in Nigeria, they will always use the South South man, Ken Saro Wiwa played a script written by Awolowo then as young commissioner, and he paid dearly for it after so many years during Abacha's regime,God is alive and posterity will always Judge all Igbo haters, weather living or dead, no matter how long it takes.

Today it is Jonathan playing a well written script handed over to him by Obasanjo, because he hates Ndigbo with passion.

All this issue of zoning or no zoning is a calculated game plan by Obasanjo to stop an Igboman from becoming a president in 2015, but i want to inform all those who cares to listen that there may not be nation called Nigeria after 2011 if care is not taking, God is still Alive.

Obasanjo is also, saying by using Jonathan, since Nigerians did not give me third term, let me create confusion all over Nigeria, using zoning.

I heard that some people are saying IBB will not be allowed to campaign in any Yoruba speaking states, but what if the Hausa's say, Jonathan will not be allowed to campaign in any Hausa speaking states, and the Igbo's say IBB, Jonathan, Atiku etc, don't come to any Igbo speaking states to campaign what will happen then? we are ALL playing with fire.

I think what we need in Nigeria today is a honest a patriotic leader, someone that respect and honor agreement, no matter who the agreement favors, an Agreement is a Covenant and the Covenant you keep will always protect you.

This is the reason why, world all over, no persons respects Nigerians, because what we say in the morning is not what we say in Night, how can respected man, those who spend tax payers money in the name of fighting corruption, cannot even respect a simple arrangement they sat down and agreed upon, it a shame, we are just making our self fools in the eyes on the international community and we want them to take us serious when talk?

For me i see all this happens as a big opportunity for the opposition parties to gain ground and vote PDP out of power, if only there are opposition parties in Nigeria.

May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Diary, Weapons Receipt Found At Okah Home / 2011: Jonathan, Most Acceptable Aspirant -us Gallup Poll •ribadu, Buhari Trail / Uk Tier 1 (general) Route Will Be Closed April 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.