Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds (3186 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:17am On May 29, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Singer, Jaywon has responded to a fan who mocked him for posing with scanty dollar bills.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/fan-mocks-singer-jaywon-for-posing-with-scanty-dollar.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:17am On May 29, 2019
angry angry
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by FreshBoss007: 7:18am On May 29, 2019
awon FTC

Na only you be op and ftc

you no get conscience

to the topic
dollar hard to find

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2019
We too talk for dis country abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by KingAzubuike(f): 7:23am On May 29, 2019
Many of these Nigerian Celebs aren't worth up to a million dollars. Yet they live fake lives like there's no tomorrow. I am quite close to davido. He isn't worth more than $3M . Sometimes to pay for our drinks in quilox na wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Omihanifa: 7:35am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Many of these Nigerian Celebs aren't worth up to a million dollars. Yet they live fake lives like there's no tomorrow. I am quite close to davido. He isn't worth more than $3M . Sometimes to pay for our drinks in quilox na wahala.

You are quite close to Davido for dream Abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by CastedGist: 7:37am On May 29, 2019
cool
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Davash222(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2019
See as the comment take humble Jaywon, hahahahaha.

People get bad mouth for this country ee . Lol

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by KingAzubuike(f): 7:39am On May 29, 2019
Omihanifa:

You are quite close to Davido for dream Abi undecided
The fact that I share nairaland with kids like you doesn't mean we are mates in anything.

5 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Jayslicky: 7:42am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
OGA CHANGE FORMAT.

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Callertunez: 7:49am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Chrisus(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2019
At least he's not posing with fake bills or who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by rawpadgin(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2019
Most Nigerian are really stupid

If the man start flaunting clips now they will call him a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Olufela30: 7:59am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

GBEFUN !!! Igbo people and LIES na like pant n nyash !!!

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Omihanifa: 8:08am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The fact that I share nairaland with kids like you doesn't mean we are mates in anything.

Go and sleep
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Omihanifa:

Go and sleep
KingAzubuike:

You both sound like ritualists...just take a look at ur names
grin grin

Fight dey hungry the two both of una grin
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by happybee: 8:50am On May 29, 2019
And the attacker might never know wetin to chop oo...
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by yuanexchanger: 9:27am On May 29, 2019
No need displaying if you really have money.we ship your goods from China to Nigeria cheaply.
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by jayson87: 10:05am On May 29, 2019
Mature response

8 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Omihanifa: 10:24am On May 29, 2019
Okpa042:

You both sound like ritualists...just take a look at ur names
grin grin

Fight dey hungry the two both of una grin

We are just playing grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Haywhymido(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2019
na wahala! can't people just look n pass
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Jerrick(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2019
Dude is actually right
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by Houseofglam7(f): 1:34pm On May 29, 2019
What's the essence of flaunting cash on social media?
Who invented that fuckery
Re: Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds by xapo(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2019
Nigerian are very wicked people,..... you live real life dem ko talk you live fake life dem ko react.
I don tire for this country so many bad belle......spit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals / DJ Cuppy Wows Her Fans With New Fendi Outfit. / #bbnaija: “I Started Smoking Weed When I Lost My Mum” – Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.