Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli (949 Views)

Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl / Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli / My Curvy Big As$ Is My Talent – Moesha Boduong Jabs Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 12:29pm On May 29, 2019
New Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge as$ makes her Tons of millions.

Another Instagram Model drop her huge ass pictures and brag about her ass.

Instagram hustlers goes by name #dimple_nipple.weirdo talks about her how her Huge ass and Bo0bs is making her tons of millions on Instagram.

People come to me to make thier advertisement and pay me much money because all most all the young guys like to see good things I mean a lady with a massive huge Bo0bs and As$, that's what guys love to see nowadays.
If an advertisement is brought to me and I advertise the product almost half nak€D tell me how guys won't purchase it cus that what they cherish in this generations.
See more pictures below.

Dinner is served - New Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge as$ makes her Tons of millions. (photo)

More pictures here:https://www.proudlyupdates.xyz/2019/05/dinner-is-served-new-instagram-model.html

Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by Richmondofficia(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2019
She is cute thou..fresh with nice curves

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Rare Photo Of Her In "Hardwork" and hustling / Bbnaija: What Elozonam Said About Tacha In Her Absence Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.