Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,765 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

{VIDEO} Lyta Shares What Happened Between Him And Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {VIDEO} Lyta Shares What Happened Between Him And Olamide (497 Views)

Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him / God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{VIDEO} Lyta Shares What Happened Between Him And Olamide by Darey888(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2019
Few days ago it was noted that Olamide unfollows, block and delete all Lyta’s profile on his Instagram page (Read Here if you missed the News)

Later after the News broke out, Olamide speaks – Lyta is jealous of Fireboy he said. Though, it was also reported that YBNL has there Music Calender i.e in releasing music, which Lyta said he is not aware of.

MAY LIKE: WIZKID TOOK TOO LONG TO ACCEPT 2BABA HAND SHAKE - https://www.kikgist.com/video-wizkid-took-long-to-accept-2baba-handshake-at-patorankings-album-launch/

A whole lot of speculations have been surfacing from different medium but here is what really happened according to Lyta himself.

However, Lyta stormed Naijaloaded HQ to shed more light on what really happened between him and Olamide regarding the whole YBNL exit drama.

Watch the Video below and know what happened exactly!.

https://www.kikgist.com/video-lyta-shares-what-happened-between-him-and-olamide/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Plead With Davido & Wizkid To Retweet My Music –mr Eazi Reveals|globng / Ras Kimono: One Year Since His Death. Which Of His Track Is Your Favorite? / Nigerian Pastor Seen Turning Newspapers Into Money Inside Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.