Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,805 members, 7,921,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Do People Want To Know If Their Ex The Dump Is Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Want To Know If Their Ex The Dump Is Hurt (357 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / My Ex, Her Ex (The Stalker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Want To Know If Their Ex The Dump Is Hurt by madami123: 12:21am On May 30, 2019
Does anyone have any idea why if the ones the dump are sad because to me when you do not want anything to do with someone you should not want to know if the are hurting so as to make you feel happy
Re: Why Do People Want To Know If Their Ex The Dump Is Hurt by mekuso89(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2019
I don't know if am wrong to say its a human nature. no one wants to feel like a loser
Re: Why Do People Want To Know If Their Ex The Dump Is Hurt by yarimo(m): 1:18am On May 30, 2019
I am here to read lies. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do People Want To Know If Their Ex The Dump Is Hurt by Ryan03(f): 5:49am On May 30, 2019
The person who wants you to feel hurt is hurting badly and Dont want to be the only one feeling it. He thinks you hurting also will make him feel better

(1) (Reply)

Sex / Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Reacts To Uti’s Comment On Cee C Being The Most Successful / Why Do People Still Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.