Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,940 members, 7,942,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Archibong Grateful To God, Ayade For The Opportunity To Serve The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archibong Grateful To God, Ayade For The Opportunity To Serve The State (206 Views)

At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Asukwo Archibong Retrieves Empowerment Car From Constituent In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archibong Grateful To God, Ayade For The Opportunity To Serve The State by offiong187: 8:21am On May 31, 2019
ARCHIBONG GRATEFUL TO GOD, AYADE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE THE STATE

By Kingsley Agim

The out-gone Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mrs. RoseMary Archibong has expressed gratitude to God and Governor Ben Ayade for the grace and opportunity to serve her dear State.

Mrs. Archibong made this known in an emotional handing over ceremony, held on the 28th May, 2019, at the Ministry of Information and Orientation Headquarters, Calabar.

Presenting the Handing Over Notes to the Permanent Secretary, an emotive Mrs. Archibong's message read:

"Today, 28th May, 2019, is an epoch-making day in my life, as I conclude my service as the Commissioner for Information and Orientation.

"I want to say that I'm extremely grateful to God, who has seen me through these three and half years of my stay in this Ministry; the travels made with you; by sea, road, and air, even at odd hours; on convoys; and through it all, God has been very faithful.

"I thank my Governor, Senator (Prof.) Ben Ayade, for giving me the opportunity to serve in this capacity as a helmsman in the Ministry of Information and Orientation.

"When I was appointed, by the clairvoyance of the Governor, I was sent to the Ministry of Information and Orientation and every other Commissioner was sent to Ministries that they were well suited for.

"I thank His Excellency for assigning me to a Ministry where I could demonstrate my passion and absolute loyalty.

"I specially thank the Governor for admitting the temporary staff in the Ministry into the mainstream of the Civil Service.

And I am confident that our tireless efforts to regularise the appointment of the Artists in Cross River Broadcasting Corporation (CRBC) shall also receive His Excellency's kind approval.

"And with your support (Management and Staff), I became a better information, media and communication manager. For all these, I want to say a big thank you.

"I thank the Permanent Secretary; he has been a giant during my tenure, a defender by size and virtue; a very supportive brother, friend and teacher.

"I want to thank my Directors in the Ministry, who showed immense capacity and fellowship, making the job lighter for me. I salute your humility, support and teachable dispositions throughout my stint here.

"To my immediate team, Okache, Ettah; you have been amazing, tireless, admitting corrections and excellent team spirit. My media crew members that have always been on their toes with me, I convey my sincere gratitude to all of the team. I also extend my warm appreciation to every staff of this Ministry.

"I want you to accord the same cooperation, cordiality, oneness of purpose to my successor; I want you to take the flag of the Ministry of Information and Orientation on to higher pedestals.

" The media outfits in the State, Print and Electronic media, Online journalists, the Unions and Chapters showed me amazing support. I am grateful.

There is yet so much to be done, especially in the Parastals that we supervise, where some persons mistake our supervisory role with the day to day management by their politically appointed heads.

Bidding farewell to the Commissioner, the Permanent Secretary, Dr. Aye Henshaw, remarked:

"It is never easy to say goodbye. But this is in the line of official duty. We know that this goodbye is temporary.

"Somehow, I think your work and output in this Ministry would speak for you. We have had a tremendous learning experience from the way you have conducted and managed this Ministry. You brought a lot of new vistas to information management and publicity for government.

"Indeed, I can say, without any fear of contradiction, that you are a hard working person; devoted, totally committed to her job. Your devotion to the task at hand was unquestionable. And that would be a takeaway for most of us. You will remain a permanent consultant to the Ministry. We will always come to you for guidance; and I assure you that the last three years would be remembered fondly by the Ministry's staff.

"As you go forth, we know that you are going to climb higher. We wish you Godspeed in all your future endeavour," he concluded.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How Oshiomhole Is Using “agbero Leadership Style” To Kill APC / Gov. Ayade Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-el Fitr / Ffk Says Buhari Is A Lier , See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.