Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,653 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media (22750 Views)

Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby / Linda Ikeji Shades Laura's Dress Sense On Instagram / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Nobody: 11:43am On May 31, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? angry

This Dumbo needs to go get a job!
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Yewandequeen(f): 11:43am On May 31, 2019
This will be interesting. Make I grab seat.
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2019
grin grin grin

thesicilian:
I hope that's not her picture up there because no Nigerian man with sense would agree to have a long term relationship with that kind of face.
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Nemesis0147(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

Media personality, Ajike has just shared an interesting article on how to spot a Nigerian man with sense on social media with particular reference to a popular dating app, Tinder.

According to her, 'If you’re like me, who is always single but in need of male company yet won’t go out cos humans suck, and you need a guide on how to maneuver through the riff-raffs of Tinder - then this is for you. The rest of you can stop reading at this point'.

source: http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/how-to-spot-nigerian-man-with-sense-on.html

all this sermon because of one tiny hole in between their legs

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by victor8269: 11:46am On May 31, 2019
See imbe talking about tinder.Nigerian men haff suffered

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Nobody: 11:49am On May 31, 2019
Many has gone searching for TINDER now

2 Likes

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Kanoute(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2019
Some people will just wake up and because they have data and followers, they will just write anything for us to read... The most annoying thing is that these mods keep pushing the nonsense to front page... Mtcheew
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2019
thesicilian:
I hope that's not her picture up there because no Nigerian man with sense would agree to have a long term relationship with that kind of face.

Tastes vary... She's actually beautiful.

That said... Social media is not the right place for starting relationships, especially these days of deceit. Young people should stop hiding behind electronic devices, and actually go out to respectable gatherings to mingle properly.

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Mynightmare: 11:52am On May 31, 2019
Is she the one in the pix?
Asking for a friend
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Nobody: 11:58am On May 31, 2019
Jh0wsef:
lol.. Very soon you will see topics like 'How To Breathe In Oxygen' 'How To Breathe Out Carbondioxide'

Attention seekers everywhere

By the way, do you have a business and need a logo to speak for your brand? smiley

What makes you think people will patronize your business when you think other people don't deserve attention?

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2019
Women don't think like this tho...
Her post reeks of immaturity and frivolities shocked
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by obailala(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2019
thesicilian:
This comment is rather mean, but I must confess, after breezing through the write up of the lady and wondering what she was really all about, the moment I saw her picture, I burst in uncontrollable laughter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by gbefun40(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
Vasline crew and Love Machine gang advising each other.can we think or feel the same way on social media, it's better you keep to your idea if it's good for you.
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by macello4(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2019
arsenal is a bastard club, with no ambition what so ever. Bleep all arsenal bastard fans, Bleep arsenal fc.

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by bluefilm: 12:37pm On May 31, 2019
She would have made a lot of sense except that:

1. She's very ugly and fat which means most guys coming her may only want her for the pussy and after that, they simply move on.

2. She may have forgotten that she's actually addressing her fellow fishbrained girls.

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Jollof123: 12:40pm On May 31, 2019
I wonder how many guys have Bleep this one on tinder with just 5k or 5k +....tinder is for hook up.

She also confirmed tinder is not to seek marriages or reasonable relationship and she is there for about 5years...

Olosho training other olosho's. Their national anthem is "short time or night". Same with inmessage
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by SachaBastien(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
Every Nigerian girl I met on tinder and tried to have a convo with turns out to be selling sex.
According to this exceptionally ugly looking woman, almost all Nigerian men on tinder are useless. In my opinion, almost all Nigerian women on tinder are commercial sex workers soliciting online. Tinder is full of the worst kind of people, except for me and a handful of others.

2 Likes

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Sonnobax15(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2019
Every yahoo yahoo niqqa knowz tinder...but 4 those who haven't heard or known of it before now,on behalf of them,i just wana say "madam thank u well well 4 linkinq us to another site"...
disclaimer:i ain't a yahoo boy!
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2019
A timid lady will hardly get a date either offline or online regardless of the number of dating sites she registers with.

This one is the queen of Timid ladies...see vague analysis.
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2019
obailala:
This comment is rather mean, but I must confess, after breezing through the write up of the lady and wondering what she was really all about, the moment I saw her picture, I burst in uncontrollable laughter. grin grin

It is quite unfortunate that it is what it is. A lady who is not too fine facially should have a great body to compliment but if you don't have a great body and a pretty face i advise you renege on being picky else you go tey for ground.

Harsh i know but it is just what it is.
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2019
Brighte:
For your pocket. You think by looking at pictures you can judge the outside world. Just imagine the project this one has been doing for 5yrs. Of what economic importance dose it have to Nigeria economy.

My point exactly, this thing no get rule but ladies complicate their lives thinking they are smart but the more they try the more confused they become. he most annoying twist is the way the so-called female relationship expert will be telling ladies how to satisfy a man without asking the men what they really want.

As far as i am concerned, men are visual and will easily gravitate towards a lady that has the sexual features they want even if the girl is brain dead...and if you are a woman, biko forget all these tales by the so-called relationship experts and ask your guy vividly ...''Wettin i fit do to make you happy'' the answer is what you need to do if you want satisfy am as long as it is not against GOD's ordinances.

2 Likes

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by SarkinYarki: 1:07pm On May 31, 2019
ugly women and opinion sef
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Henri8: 1:22pm On May 31, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

Media personality, Ajike has just shared an interesting article on how to spot a Nigerian man with sense on social media with particular reference to a popular dating app, Tinder.

According to her, 'If you’re like me, who is always single but in need of male company yet won’t go out cos humans suck, and you need a guide on how to maneuver through the riff-raffs of Tinder - then this is for you. The rest of you can stop reading at this point'.

source: http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/how-to-spot-nigerian-man-with-sense-on.html

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Henri8: 1:23pm On May 31, 2019
Wait o. Na that lady dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Xkalaban(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2019
Lol, defraud u of money and pussy kwa. Like u've not been defrauding men of money and d!ck with a fugly face like that tongue

This one resemble weytin dem dey see for horror movie shocked
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by idonhammer: 1:36pm On May 31, 2019
Bro u wicked aswear..

thesicilian:

2 Likes

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2019
unlike every other guys, I do not have the time to be dribbling around. asking a lady many qsts

get along with her a little and express yourself, who have time for those needless theory she cooked up there
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Jaqenhghar: 2:09pm On May 31, 2019
thesicilian:
She sef talk that she is always single. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Hosted By BBC World Service (Photos) / Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.