Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,623 members, 7,948,388 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media (22782 Views)

Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby / Linda Ikeji Shades Laura's Dress Sense On Instagram / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Rolly22(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2019
Person wey no get sense dey talk about people wey no get sense. This one na ojuju Calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 31, 2019
Toks2008:

My point exactly, this thing no get rule but ladies complicate their lives thinking they are smart but the more they try the more confused they become. he most annoying twist is the way the so-called female relationship expert will be telling ladies how to satisfy a man without asking the men what they really want.

As far as i am concerned, men are visual and will easily gravitate towards a lady that has the sexual features they want even if the girl is brain dead...and if you are a woman, biko forget all these tales by the so-called relationship experts and ask your guy vividly ...''Wettin i fit do to make you happy'' the answer is what you need to do if you want satisfy am as long as it is not against GOD's ordinances.

You just hit it. Relationship has no rules. Some cars have key starter and some have finger prints why some needs to be pushed before it starts. The main thing is understanding. Some girls don't really understand what relationship entails or mean. I asked A girl that said she love me from online chat after seeing my photo and she just concluded that I'm a good guy. And wants us to go into a relationship. I smiled and told her what did she understand by relationship and she went mute and letter asked me what dose it mean? And I replied don't you wonder why there is ship in friendship, relationship, courtship? She said NO . I told her it's a journey that requires two Captains that needs to understand that they are controlling a ship and any misunderstanding will cause it's wreckage. She, replied and said she has gotten the light. But for her just looking at my dp and concluded that we should going into a relationship isn't nice that it takes process and I'm not ready to sail with her. What I really want to point out here is either you are looking for a sexual relationship or you are looking for a long life relationship. These are the things that is causing divorce to be on a high rate in this present generation because people never sit to know the full meaning of the world relationship. A captain of a ship doen't embark on a journey without his compass for bearing his destination.
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by naturefellow(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by naturefellow(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2019
Brighte:

You just hit it. Relationship has no rules. Some cars have key starter and some have finger prints why some needs to be pushed before it starts. The main thing is understanding. Some girls don't really understand what relationship entails or mean. I asked A girl that said she love me from online chat after seeing my photo and she just concluded that I'm a good guy. And wants us to go into a relationship. I smiled and told her what did she understand by relationship and she went mute and letter asked me what dose it mean? And I replied don't you wonder why there is ship in friendship, relationship, courtship? She said NO . I told her it's a journey that requires two Captains that needs to understand that they are controlling a ship and any misunderstanding will cause it's wreckage. She, replied and said she has gotten the light. But for her just looking at my dp and concluded that we should going into a relationship isn't nice that it takes process and I'm not ready to sail with her. What I really want to point out here is either you are looking for a sexual relationship or you are looking for a long life relationship. These are the things that is causing divorce to be on a high rate in this present generation because people never sit to know the full meaning of the world relationship. A captain of a ship doen't embark on a journey without his compass for bearing his destination.
just screengrabbed these words on marble you shared. This is may be all some of us need for relationship or even marriage counselling. Keep it up!
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Ablechukwu(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2019
hian blood of moses is dat her pix??
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Gforce2019: 5:41pm On May 31, 2019
ukaface:
which one is tinder again

Tinder nah soap. You can buy it for clean-up

1 Like

Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Amanda4life: 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
For me anything social media is a no no for me.

I prefer face to face contact
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by Akalia(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2019
Insecure Ladies Stereotype Men Negatively. There are no iron-clad rules in relationship ; what's most important is that both parties tolerate each other's weaknesses and maximise individual strengths together .

Just because you fell out with someone in a relationship doesn't mean that the person is not a good person, it only means that the both of you aren't meant to be. Maybe.

The lady sounds bitter and unforgiving, seems she has had a regrettable experience in the hands of the wrong nigga.
Re: Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media by yelei(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2019
Guys if u know ul just swipe left when u spot dis girl on any app, please gather here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello / IK Ogbonna With His Son, Ace / Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.