Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,673 members, 7,905,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Hasnt He Called - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hasnt He Called (821 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasnt He Called by Tracey121(f): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
Why hasnt he called
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by omega25red(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
he lost your number
he's mad at you
he is not into you
he is eating eba
he is drinking with his buddies
his mother is yelling at him
he is on a date with another chick
he is waiting for you to call
he is really busy at the airport
he left town
he saw someone who looked like you on a date ,
he has no phone
he needs phone credits
his wife knows about you
he turned gay
he is somewhere tied up in a basement getting anally ra-ped

well i could go on and on,  why dont you call to find out
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by InkedNerd(f): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
1. He didn't pay this months bill
2. He found a new girl
3. He died
5. Got a new phone/lost his phone
6. He's a jerk
7. His fingers are broken
8. He's been busy
9. He has bad memory
10. All of the above.

lol, there are a number of reasons why some guys don't call. Can you please give us a backstory?
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by Olami099(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
Why all dis questn?@poster,"why hasnt he called"4 what does that mean
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by Tracey121(f): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hahahahahahahahah, LMAO, U guys just made my day

As 100% of this forum is aware that I am single and Looking and 25 yrs old and sound 40, 41, late 30s or 50, hahahahahahahahha LMAO

So I went out last Satarday with a crue of my friends, met a guy, we had such a great tym and we agreed to each other that we really did, nothing much happened, but I came back home the following day because we stayed out until 4am and then we all went to sleep at my friend's place, he was also there too so we had another party until morning, and then he had to go b4 all of us, had some commitment according to him, he was willing to accompany me back home but then I cudnt go at the moment coz I and my friend had something we needed to do b4 I leave so he smsed me after a couple of minutes telling me what fun was it and he foretells that there is gona be much more of us together, I was sleeping by the tym of the sms, I just read it and went back to sleep and later after waking up I replied declaring the same thing too, like, I also had such a good tym and nothing more and since that day he never talk to me again and today its Tuesday and the sms was sent on Sunday

And why hasnt he called I dont know
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by omega25red(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
pick up the phone and call him or text him do something
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
He's just NOT into you, dear
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by InkedNerd(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
Like omega25red said, pick up the phone and call/text him. It won't kill you. . . If it doesn them I'm so sorry grin
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by madlady(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
Tracey121:

Hahahahahahahahah, LMAO, U guys just made my day

As 100% of this forum is aware that I am single and Looking and 25 yrs old and sound 40, 41, late 30s or 50, hahahahahahahahha LMAO

So I went out last Satarday with a crue of my friends, met a guy, we had such a great tym and we agreed to each other that we really did, nothing much happened, but I came back home the following day because we stayed out until 4am and then we all went to sleep at my friend's place, he was also there too so we had another party until morning, and then he had to go b4 all of us, had some commitment according to him, he was willing to accompany me back home but then I cudnt go at the moment coz I and my friend had something we needed to do b4 I leave so he smsed me after a couple of minutes telling me what fun was it and he foretells that there is gona be much more of us together, I was sleeping by the tym of the sms, I just read it and went back to sleep and later after waking up I replied declaring the same thing too, like, I also had such a good tym and nothing more and since that day he never talk to me again and today its Tuesday and the sms was sent on Sunday

And why hasnt he called I dont know

Maybe he's following some hmmm ROMANCE RULES, call or sms ones after the 1st date, then leave it for some time undecided.
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by 1102(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
the guy doesnt like u

or wait till weekend after he's done wiv his real GF before he calls u~
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by googles: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
Some guys actually like to play van-damme they dont want to give you the idea that they are crazy about you so they chill out a bit before calling you

but therez no ruling out the fact dat hez over you or totally forgot about you . . .you can call him and if he gives you attitude,well go chinese on him cheesy
Re: Why Hasnt He Called by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 29, 2010
@poster
what he said didnt mean that he will start calling you everyday like a "sad in-love puppy". give him time, its only been 2 days. . . . . . . . .still within the ONE WEEK period!
if he hasnt called in a week time then start worrying.

btw: if you are THAT hooked on the guy, why didnt you made it clear to him how much you would expect his call?

(1) (Reply)

10 Dating Tips For Black Men / What Makes A Woman To Be In A Man's Class Or Vice Versa. / Happy Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.