Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

When a lady is too difficult. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady is too difficult. (42448 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Fourwinds: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=breakerofchains post=78906728][/quote]you are very correct... Acting as if you are already dating is wrong because it might be too late and you can't blame the girl if she is seeing someone else

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Fourwinds: 2:30am On Jun 08, 2019
internationalman:

Your last sentence is kind of true..

I have not told any girl before I want to date her.. It just kinda works out

Acting as if you are already dating is wrong because it might be too late and you can't blame the girl if she is seeing someone else

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Fourwinds: 2:30am On Jun 08, 2019
Toks2008:

That is the best way to woe a lady you sincerely want....start acting like her man and observe her.

If she flows with you then you are in but if she starts acting difficult then accept the red flag and try to chance somewhere else.

Wooing a lady outrightly is for immature guys.

Acting as if you are already dating is wrong because it might be too late and you can't blame the girl if she is seeing someone else
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Fourwinds: 2:40am On Jun 08, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Can you people just let women be? sad
come closer let me kiss you...... Muuuuuaaaaahhhhh.... grin grin grin grin
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Fourwinds: 2:47am On Jun 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I didn’t say friendships that hopefully turn into relationships though, I mean relationships that just happened to start as a friendship, if that makes any sense tongue

Oboy... That guy mentioned good example oooo... That man died on friend zone in GOT ooo

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Fourwinds: 2:51am On Jun 08, 2019
BabaIbo:
I remember asking a girl out, babe was like I really love you but we can't date cos I don't want a heart break(I guess she was acting base on her past/experience). The thing vex me sha, her reason was annoying, imagine she said because I am handsome and she felt she's not in the class of ladies she think I can/should date. I told her point black that she has low self esteem.

Meanwhile I wanted to date her for a serious relationship that might leads to the alter.

P.S- She told me whenever I'm ready to settle down, she's also ready but for courtship, she's afraid cheesy
that lady was very right except where she entertained fear of low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by chibaby1985(f): 3:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Patosky4U: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2019
I just believe in make the money and chose any girl of your choice....

80% of girls this days are money driven

4 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Toks2008(m): 4:29am On Jun 08, 2019
Fourwinds:

what will be too late.

Not like you will be acting forever...once you start and she flows then both of you are in...simple logic.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by hybee53(m): 5:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Just talking to me bro, Dis gal can't control how she fills in my present, her body language shows she's deeply in love. but call her, she won't pick since I let my intention known to her.

2 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2019
breakerofchains:

You people are so silly...

Must every relationship end in sex?
That you like someone doesn't mean that person will like you back.

This man KNEW Dany would have nothing to do with him romantically. She was his Queen and he was loyal to death.
It was more than his feelings. There where more important things. It's called loyalty and priorities.
Alpha behavior.

; angry

The heart of a Man is deep my Sister, that man liked Khaleesi. This doesn't affect his loyalty. Jon Snow liked her too, but it didn't affect his loyalty to his (own) people.

Loyalty or not, Friendzoned is Friendzoned.

Anyway tell your alternate moniker that I like her darkskin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

The heart of a Man is deep my Sister, that man liked Khaleesi. This doesn't affect his loyalty. Jon Snow liked her too, but it didn't affect his loyalty to his (own) people.

Loyalty or not, Friendzoned is Friendzoned.

Anyway tell your alternate moniker that I like her darkskin cheesy

I don't have an alternate moniker.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being friend zoned.
Not everyone you like must like you back.

Stop complicating things.

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 08, 2019
breakerofchains:

I don't have an alternate moniker.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being friend zoned.
Not everyone you like must like you back.

Stop complicating things.

You're definitely not new on this forum, you're either Safiaa or No One!

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

You're definitely not new on this forum, you're either Safiaa or No One!

I'm not Safi or whoever it is you're referring to.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ojkamson: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Toks2008:
I decided to drop this after I read a thread on the front page where a lady advised fellow ladies on the criteria to look for before they give a man attention on dating sites.

The truth is that there is no rule when it comes to dating except one basic rule..BE OPEN MINDED.

It is quite understandable if a lady is very sure she does not want a guy and tells him out-rightly but we have some ladies who are just difficult for the wrong reasons...this set of ladies will like a guy but will still be acting up with the notion that if the guy truly wants them, he should sweat blood in the bid to win them like a trophy.

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos Players usually find difficult ladies very fascinating.

Real mature and responsible men don't have the time and energy for drama but they will express their sincere intentions to a woman they truly desire and will move on if she shows no interest not because they don't want the lady and it's not about pride but it is simply because they are too responsible and focused to waste their time and energy chasing an unresponsive lady.

That a guy chases you for a long time does not mean he truly wants you but he just might want to prove a point to you.

Agreeing to date a guy quickly does not mean you are cheap but it is the way you comport yourself whilst dating him that matters. Proving hard to get is old fashioned and only for ladies who don't know what they want.

I hope this makes sense.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2019
stupidity:
I deh pity women shar. How they pick out one man out of the dozens of men that DM them really amazes me.

If to say I be woman, I for be ashawo o. A coded Instagram hoe

Exactly bro, I have happen to get access to a friend's fb inbox. If a girl chooses to talk to you be appreciative, they're constantly hit on everyday.

Though some are lonely but still forming hard to get. If you got the money, you wouldn't have issue. Reason I syphon that energy in making money rather chasing girls.

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Sexymercy: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ibkayee(f): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Fourwinds:

Oboy... That guy mentioned good example oooo... That man died on friend zone in GOT ooo
Lol oh really? I don't watch GOT so didn't get the reference
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Cholls(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2019
kaen1317:
When a lady is too difficult then she doesnt know that good men are hard to find and that women are like flowers that bloom and wither. Men are like wine that gets better when it ages....Ned and Regina
my brother you be tifi tifi you stole my lines.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Tobesky1: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2019
There is more to this life than all these ladies issue.
I will keep saying it,chase ur dream .The right lady will connect u wen you're done.

Are you interested in becoming a Chartered Accountant within a short period of time. For info about ICAN & ACCA training,call us on 08062402552 or 07033274589 .Trinity Edge Professionals
Location (Ibadan)

2 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by shegzydave(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Thank you for this mehn, some women are just stupid thinking they are wise, I so much love the statement that you said, playing hard to get is old fashion, I have once dated a girl before that took me a year plus to win her, but you know what, just a week after we started FVCKING each other, and the one that accept for me wethin 3days even after 3 months she never give me to do ooo, it was the day our relationship clock a year that we Bleep, till today am still with her, waiting for her to finish her university edu...then we get married....and I keep on loving her everyday, she is too good for me
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ACE1010: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
every mallam with his kettle..no rule anywhere

grin grin grin
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by shegzydave(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2019
internationalman:
As for me I only date the girls I make friends with...

From friendship I just start acting like I have already started dating her while I take her own reaction into consideration..

It works 80% of the time..
bro you are very right I swear, this makes me remember a girl I met back then in kwara poly during ND days we became friends and very close, but then I get scared to ask a lady out, so I never ask her out till we finish ND....fast forward, later I Cross to unilorin I was in 300level she started again from 100level we just came across again and my feelings for her ignite again, we exchange number and we fix a day to meet somewhere in school, then now am a guru in wooing a lady, as we start talking I just go straight to the point that you know since ND days have been asking u out but you don't wanna accept for me, meanwhile I have never ask her out before ooo, a week after she said yes.....a month after we started fucking

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by vteen1: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2019
internationalman:
As for me I only date the girls I make friends with...

From friendship I just start acting like I have already started dating her while I take her own reaction into consideration..

It works 80% of the time..
MY KIND OF MAN THAT HOW I GET THEM

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by vteen1: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=breakerofchains post=78906728][/quote]I HATE THAT LINE EVEN AFTER HAVING SEX YOU SEE ME AS YOUR BROTHER!!!
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Besto(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Mcslize:

This is the system I usually use and I am using right now on a girl. I met her the last Thursday of last month. Instantly, I started boyfriend role playing by referring to her as cupcake and me as boo boo. No time to waste. Invited her the next day which was Friday to my place with no hidden intention though.

Made her feel at home. Watched movies on my system and prepared food for her. In fact, I fed her myself like Romeo feeding Juliet as she gave me a thumb up and confirmed it before me when I was seeing her off that she enjoyed herself.

Since then, the calls had been mutual and looking forward to the next invite of which I am not ready for yet. She is truly into me right now. She called me yesterday, I didn't pick cuz my phone was on silence. She called again today and we spoke till she exahuasted her airtime. I called back as the gentle caring guy that I am but not blinded by emotions and put more fire on her body and made her feel wanted.

What else do I need again? The mistake I hope not to make is asking her to be my girlfriend when she is already acting as one.

This works very fine. As a guy, I don't need to ask a girl to be my girlfriend to have her as my girlfriend. She already positioned herself as one due to how I handled things from the outset.

This method works very pretty well no be lie.

Make sure you knack on that next visit else forget it.

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by millionboi2: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2019
BabaIbo:
I remember asking a girl out, babe was like I really love you but we can't date cos I don't want a heart break(I guess she was acting base on her past/experience). The thing vex me sha, her reason was annoying, imagine she said because I am handsome and she felt she's not in the class of ladies she think I can/should date. I told her point black that she has low self esteem.

Meanwhile I wanted to date her for a serious relationship that might leads to the alter.

P.S- She told me whenever I'm ready to settle down, she's also ready but for courtship, she's afraid cheesy
is not low self-esteem..,...she tried telling u d truth in away it wouldn't b offensive.

She won Marry

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Omihanifa: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Patosky4U:
I just believe in make the money and chose any girl of your choice....

80% of girls this days are money driven

Excluding northerners o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.